- Sirich, Lynn Capp
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Wednesday, November 29, 2017 from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. EDT
Lynn Sirich (Member, Troy) is one of five panelist speakers for this insightful webinar. Domestic violence is a significant and often overlooked problem. In October, awareness is highlighted with the hope of educating and the goal of eradicating. On Wednesday, November 29th, the Women Lawyers Association of Michigan will present a webinar of experienced panelists who will cover various aspects of domestic violence. Drawing from a collective wealth of knowledge and unique perspectives from the judiciary, immigration experts, academia, and practitioners, this presentation is tailored for those who want to learn more and address contemporary domestic violence.
Key Discussion Topics:
•Recognize the signs and techniques employed by perpetrators of domestic violence
•Understand the effects and emotional impact for survivors
•Learn practice tips from the judiciary and legal practitioners for handling cases involving domestic violence
•Expand your working knowledge of domestic violence as it relates to issues of immigration
Our webinar is complimentary, but registration is required. Please register today by clicking here. We're looking forward to your participation!
Can't attend? Sign up anyway and we'll send you the recording!
- December 6, 2023 In the News Christopher Cornwall Named to Michigan Lawyers Weekly’s ‘Michigan’s Go To Lawyers Power List’
- December 06, 2023 Industry Alerts Understanding the CSA’s Proposed Shelf Prospectus Regime for Well-Known Seasoned Issuers
- December 05, 2023 Articles Michigan Court of Appeals Clarifies Application of the “Plain Error” Rule
- December 05, 2023 Media Mentions Eric W. Gregory has been quoted in MarketWatch article, "Why wealthy investors put $125 billion into this new type of private-equity fund last year."
- December 05, 2023 Media Mentions The Texas Tribune recently quoted Kathleen Campbell Walker in the article, "Texas is on the verge of making illegal border crossings a state crime. Here’s what you need to know."
- December 4, 2023 In the News Tripp Lake Joins Dickinson Wright Denver Office as a Member
- December 04, 2023 Media Mentions Frank Borger Gilligan's article was recently published by Corporate Compliance Insights, "SEC Brings Beneficial Ownership Reporting Into the Internet Age."
- December 04, 2023 Industry Alerts New Filing Requirements for Canadian Federal Corporations
- December 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Earns Sixth Consecutive 100 Score in Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2023-2024 Corporate Equality Index