- Sirich, Lynn C. .
Wednesday, November 29, 2017 from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. EDT
Lynn Sirich (Member, Troy) is one of five panelist speakers for this insightful webinar. Domestic violence is a significant and often overlooked problem. In October, awareness is highlighted with the hope of educating and the goal of eradicating. On Wednesday, November 29th, the Women Lawyers Association of Michigan will present a webinar of experienced panelists who will cover various aspects of domestic violence. Drawing from a collective wealth of knowledge and unique perspectives from the judiciary, immigration experts, academia, and practitioners, this presentation is tailored for those who want to learn more and address contemporary domestic violence.
Key Discussion Topics:
•Recognize the signs and techniques employed by perpetrators of domestic violence
•Understand the effects and emotional impact for survivors
•Learn practice tips from the judiciary and legal practitioners for handling cases involving domestic violence
•Expand your working knowledge of domestic violence as it relates to issues of immigration
Our webinar is complimentary, but registration is required. Please register today by clicking here. We're looking forward to your participation!
Can't attend? Sign up anyway and we'll send you the recording!
- March 07, 2019 Webinars The Anatomy of the Label and Package for Retail Food Products – A Legal Minefield
- February 24 - 27, 2019 Conferences International Franchise Business Roundtables - International Franchise Association 2019 Convention
- February 21, 2019 Media Mentions Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in Fantini's Public Policy Review Abou the Wire Act
- February 20, 2019 Media Mentions Mahesh Nayak Interviewed for Michigan Lawyers Weekly's "A Sidebar With" Feature
- February 2019 Industry Alerts USCIS Publishes Final Rule on H-1B Registration and Scheme for a More Effective H-1B Program
- February 19, 2019 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Laura Moskowitz Joins Dickinson Wright's Washington, D.C. Office
- February 19, 2019 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in Chambers Global Guide 2019
- February 18, 2019 In the News Monica Labe and Katheryne Zelenock Named to Crain's Detroit Business "Notable Women in Real Estate"
- February 18, 2019 Media Mentions K. Lance Anderson and Brian Mangum Interviewed by Modern Healthcare for Article on Blockchain in the Healthcare Industry