- Sirich, Lynn C. .
Wednesday, November 29, 2017 from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. EDT
Lynn Sirich (Member, Troy) is one of five panelist speakers for this insightful webinar. Domestic violence is a significant and often overlooked problem. In October, awareness is highlighted with the hope of educating and the goal of eradicating. On Wednesday, November 29th, the Women Lawyers Association of Michigan will present a webinar of experienced panelists who will cover various aspects of domestic violence. Drawing from a collective wealth of knowledge and unique perspectives from the judiciary, immigration experts, academia, and practitioners, this presentation is tailored for those who want to learn more and address contemporary domestic violence.
Key Discussion Topics:
•Recognize the signs and techniques employed by perpetrators of domestic violence
•Understand the effects and emotional impact for survivors
•Learn practice tips from the judiciary and legal practitioners for handling cases involving domestic violence
•Expand your working knowledge of domestic violence as it relates to issues of immigration
Our webinar is complimentary, but registration is required. Please register today by clicking here. We're looking forward to your participation!
Can't attend? Sign up anyway and we'll send you the recording!
- October 25, 2018 Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host Sunrise Seminar on "The Top 10 Insider Tips for Operating a Gold Standard 401(k) and 403(b) Retirement Plan"
- October 18, 2018 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Joseph Pytel, Jr. Joins Dickinson Wright’s Troy Office
- October 16, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation 2019
- October 15, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Dan Ujczo Interviewed on CBC Regarding the USMCA
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Ted Citrome Quoted in Lexpert Article on "Canadian Firms at Risk for US Taxes"
- October 12, 2018 Industry Alerts UPDATE: US Issues New Guidance for Canadian Travelers Involved in Legal Cannabis Industry
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kathleen Campbell Walker Quoted in Law 360 Article “TN Visas Survive Trade Deal, But Challenges May Remain”
- October 10, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright's Employment Practice Recognized on the Phoenix Business Journal Law Practices List
- October 9, 2018 Webinars Property Tax Assessments -- How to Maintain Positive Cash Flow After Period of Economic Growth Webinar on October 9, 2018