- Sirich, Lynn Capp
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Wednesday, November 29, 2017 from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. EDT
Lynn Sirich (Member, Troy) is one of five panelist speakers for this insightful webinar. Domestic violence is a significant and often overlooked problem. In October, awareness is highlighted with the hope of educating and the goal of eradicating. On Wednesday, November 29th, the Women Lawyers Association of Michigan will present a webinar of experienced panelists who will cover various aspects of domestic violence. Drawing from a collective wealth of knowledge and unique perspectives from the judiciary, immigration experts, academia, and practitioners, this presentation is tailored for those who want to learn more and address contemporary domestic violence.
Key Discussion Topics:
•Recognize the signs and techniques employed by perpetrators of domestic violence
•Understand the effects and emotional impact for survivors
•Learn practice tips from the judiciary and legal practitioners for handling cases involving domestic violence
•Expand your working knowledge of domestic violence as it relates to issues of immigration
Our webinar is complimentary, but registration is required. Please register today by clicking here. We're looking forward to your participation!
Can't attend? Sign up anyway and we'll send you the recording!
- February 1, 2022 Webinars CUSBA 10th Annual Cross Border Economic Forecast
- January 20, 2022 In the News Mark Heusel Presents "North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation" Webinar
- January 20, 2022 Media Mentions Josh Burgener Named to Nashville Business Journal's 40 Under 40 List
- January 19, 2022 In the News Alexandre Zucco Named to Grand Rapids Magazine's The Best of the Best List
- January 18, 2022 Industry Alerts Proposed Changes to the Canadian Patent Rules
- January 14, 2022 Industry Alerts U.S. Supreme Court Splits the Baby as It Stays the Private Employer Vaccine or Test Mandate but Keeps the Healthcare Vaccine Mandate in Place
- January 12, 2022 In the News Kristen Hudson Joins Dickinson Wright Austin Office
- January 10, 2022 Industry Alerts Canadian Trademarks
- January 10, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Lawyers Elected as Members of the Firm