- Sirich, Lynn C. .
Wednesday, November 29, 2017 from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. EDT
Lynn Sirich (Member, Troy) is one of five panelist speakers for this insightful webinar. Domestic violence is a significant and often overlooked problem. In October, awareness is highlighted with the hope of educating and the goal of eradicating. On Wednesday, November 29th, the Women Lawyers Association of Michigan will present a webinar of experienced panelists who will cover various aspects of domestic violence. Drawing from a collective wealth of knowledge and unique perspectives from the judiciary, immigration experts, academia, and practitioners, this presentation is tailored for those who want to learn more and address contemporary domestic violence.
Key Discussion Topics:
•Recognize the signs and techniques employed by perpetrators of domestic violence
•Understand the effects and emotional impact for survivors
•Learn practice tips from the judiciary and legal practitioners for handling cases involving domestic violence
•Expand your working knowledge of domestic violence as it relates to issues of immigration
Our webinar is complimentary, but registration is required. Please register today by clicking here. We're looking forward to your participation!
Can't attend? Sign up anyway and we'll send you the recording!
- December 9-10, 2019 Conferences MJBizDaily Investor Intelligence Conference
- December 6, 2019 In the News Eight Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in Grand Rapids Magazine 2019 Top Lawyers
- December 5, 2019 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named Secretary of the Shaquille O'Neal Foundation Board
- December 2019 Industry Alerts Citing Unpublished Opinions
- December 2019 Industry Alerts Effect of Denials of Leave to Appeal “For Lack of Merit”
- December 5, 2019 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 12, Number 6
- December 4, 2019 Webinars The CCPA Update: What the Amendments and the Attorney General's Regulations Really Mean for Your Business
- December 2, 2019 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2020 Ohio Super Lawyers, Five Named Rising Stars
- December 2, 2019 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2020 Kentucky Super Lawyers, Two Named Rising Stars