- Ujczo, Daniel D.
- Speaking Engagements
Borden Ladner Gervais (BLG)
East Tower, Bay Adelaide Centre
Monday, September 25, 2017
at: Borden Ladner Gervais (BLG)
East Tower, Bay Adelaide Centre,
22 Adelaide Street West, Suite 3400
Toronto, Ontario, M5H 4E3 Canada
DW Attorney, Dan Ujczo, (Columbus) will participate in a NAFTA panel with representatives of Canada’s largest trade associations.
8:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.: Registration and Breakfast
8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.: Panel Discussion
10:00 a.m.: Adjournment and Networking
NAFTA: What does it mean for Canada?
The renegotiation process for NAFTA is now underway and much is at stake for Canada as the discussions continue to unfold. The renegotiation is placing a focus on several key policy issues, including: Labour, Supply Management, Procurement Rights, Rules of Origin, Environmental Standards, and much more.
While the Government of Canada continues to promote the value of the trade agreement to its neighbours south of the border, the outcome of the renegotiations and the impact they could have on Canadians are uncertain.
Join our panelists as they discuss the current state-of-play with Canada’s largest trading partner, the major public policy implications and what this renegotiation may mean for trilateral relations between Canada, the United States and Mexico and the agreement itself.
Dr. Bill Anderson, Director, Cross-Border Institute Ontario Research Chair, Cross-Border Transportation Policy
Daniel Ujczo, Of Counsel and Cross-Border Business Development Director Dickinson Wright
Andrea Van Vugt, Vice President, Policy, North America Business Council of Canada
Joy Nott, President Canadian Importers and Exports Association (I.E. Canada)
Register now by clicking here.
- July 18, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Alan Litwack Quoted in the Marijuana Business Daily Article “Cannabis Boom or Bust: How US Firms Could be Affected by Canada’s Adult-Use Market”
- July 17, 2018 In the News Attorney Blair Gould Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- July 16, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Featured in Video Relating to the Recent Legalization of Sports Betting
- July 15- 16, 2018 Special Events Sparky Anderson CATCH Charity Golf Prelude Party and Golf Classic
- July 2018 Industry Alerts California’s Data Privacy Law: What It Is and How to Comply (A Step-By-Step Guide)
- July 2018 Industry Alerts New Section 301 Tariffs Proposed for $200 Billion of Chinese Goods
- July 12, 2018 In the News Attorney Rock Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office
- July 12, 2018 In the News Blake Atler Joins Dickinson Wright as Director of Finance
- July 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Marki Stewart Quoted in the Modern Healthcare Article, “States Expand Telemedicine to Allow Prescribing of Controlled Substances”