- Ujczo, Daniel D.
- Speaking Engagements
Borden Ladner Gervais (BLG)
East Tower, Bay Adelaide Centre
Monday, September 25, 2017
at: Borden Ladner Gervais (BLG)
East Tower, Bay Adelaide Centre,
22 Adelaide Street West, Suite 3400
Toronto, Ontario, M5H 4E3 Canada
DW Attorney, Dan Ujczo, (Columbus) will participate in a NAFTA panel with representatives of Canada’s largest trade associations.
8:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.: Registration and Breakfast
8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.: Panel Discussion
10:00 a.m.: Adjournment and Networking
NAFTA: What does it mean for Canada?
The renegotiation process for NAFTA is now underway and much is at stake for Canada as the discussions continue to unfold. The renegotiation is placing a focus on several key policy issues, including: Labour, Supply Management, Procurement Rights, Rules of Origin, Environmental Standards, and much more.
While the Government of Canada continues to promote the value of the trade agreement to its neighbours south of the border, the outcome of the renegotiations and the impact they could have on Canadians are uncertain.
Join our panelists as they discuss the current state-of-play with Canada’s largest trading partner, the major public policy implications and what this renegotiation may mean for trilateral relations between Canada, the United States and Mexico and the agreement itself.
Dr. Bill Anderson, Director, Cross-Border Institute Ontario Research Chair, Cross-Border Transportation Policy
Daniel Ujczo, Of Counsel and Cross-Border Business Development Director Dickinson Wright
Andrea Van Vugt, Vice President, Policy, North America Business Council of Canada
Joy Nott, President Canadian Importers and Exports Association (I.E. Canada)
Register now by clicking here.
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Governor Snyder Implements Changes To Michigan’s Minimum Wage And Sick Leave Laws
- December 13, 2018 In the News Attorney Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Speaks at 45th Annual Global Symposium
- December 13, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in Racing Publication Articles on Sports Betting
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Cybersecurity Update: First SEC Enforcement Action Involving the Identity Theft Red Flags Rule Results in Settlement
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Tax Court Rules Against Cannabis Dispensary
- December 12, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Attorneys Work Recognized as Midwest Region Deal of the Year by The Bond Buyer
- December 12, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Richard Friedlander Quoted in AZ Business Article on the Legal Industry
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Congress Has Gotten Way Ahead of NHTSA on Drafting Standards for Safe Highly Automated Vehicles
- December 6, 2018 Webinars Telemedicine Hot Topics for Providers and Employers - What's Hot, What's Not, and What's New?