- Ujczo, Daniel D.
- Speaking Engagements
Borden Ladner Gervais (BLG)
East Tower, Bay Adelaide Centre
Monday, September 25, 2017
at: Borden Ladner Gervais (BLG)
East Tower, Bay Adelaide Centre,
22 Adelaide Street West, Suite 3400
Toronto, Ontario, M5H 4E3 Canada
DW Attorney, Dan Ujczo, (Columbus) will participate in a NAFTA panel with representatives of Canada’s largest trade associations.
8:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.: Registration and Breakfast
8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.: Panel Discussion
10:00 a.m.: Adjournment and Networking
NAFTA: What does it mean for Canada?
The renegotiation process for NAFTA is now underway and much is at stake for Canada as the discussions continue to unfold. The renegotiation is placing a focus on several key policy issues, including: Labour, Supply Management, Procurement Rights, Rules of Origin, Environmental Standards, and much more.
While the Government of Canada continues to promote the value of the trade agreement to its neighbours south of the border, the outcome of the renegotiations and the impact they could have on Canadians are uncertain.
Join our panelists as they discuss the current state-of-play with Canada’s largest trading partner, the major public policy implications and what this renegotiation may mean for trilateral relations between Canada, the United States and Mexico and the agreement itself.
Dr. Bill Anderson, Director, Cross-Border Institute Ontario Research Chair, Cross-Border Transportation Policy
Daniel Ujczo, Of Counsel and Cross-Border Business Development Director Dickinson Wright
Andrea Van Vugt, Vice President, Policy, North America Business Council of Canada
Joy Nott, President Canadian Importers and Exports Association (I.E. Canada)
Register now by clicking here.
- August 15, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Wendy Hulton Interviewed on City TV
- August 15, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News : Volume 11, Number 7
- August 15, 2018 In the News 169 Dickinson Wright Attorneys Ranked in Best Lawyers in America® 2019
- August 15, 2018 In the News Thirteen Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named Best Lawyers in America® 2019 Lawyers of the Year
- August 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Stephen Mason Joins Dickinson Wright's Austin Office as a Member
- August 13, 2018 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Nicholas Angelocci Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- August 8, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Names Five Attorneys as Division Directors
- August 7, 2018 In the News Attorney Kathryn Wood Named a "2018 Women in the Law" Honoree by Michigan Lawyers Weekly
- August 7, 2018 In the News Attorney Michael Feder Elected Board Member of Two Las Vegas Organizations