Wine & Roses Resort, 2505 W Turner Rd, Lodi, California, 95242
Northern California County Counsels Association
Wine & Roses Resort, 2505 W Turner Rd, Lodi, California 95242
Wednesday-Friday, June 14-16, 2017
Dennis Whittlesey (Member, Washington, DC) is a featured speaker on Friday from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at this meeting of the County Counsels for the northern counties. He will present the "California Indian Law and Indian Gaming Law Update" before an audience all of whom represent counties that have Indian tribal populations, including many that are operating tribal casinos. During and after his presentation, will an open microphone for questions from the audience. This is the fifth time that Mr. Whittlesey has addressed the full California County Counsels Association or the Northern Counsels Association, which represents 27 of the state's 58 counties. He currently represents four California counties and has represented various governmental entities throughout the state, including the City of Barstow and the San Diego Unified Port District.
- March 07, 2019 Webinars The Anatomy of the Label and Package for Retail Food Products – A Legal Minefield
- February 18, 2019 In the News Monica Labe and Katheryne Zelenock Named to Crain's Detroit Business "Notable Women in Real Estate"
- February 2019 Industry Alerts The IRS and the FICA, FUTA and Federal Income Tax Traps for Employers with Non-Resident Alien Employees
- February 18, 2019 Media Mentions K. Lance Anderson and Brian Mangum Interviewed by Modern Healthcare for Article on Blockchain in the Healthcare Industry
- February 13, 2019 Speaking Engagements Doeren Mayhew M&A Breakfast Roundtable: Playing Your Trump Card
- February 13, 2019 Speaking Engagements Attorney Bill Rosin Speaks at Doeren Mayhew M&A Breakfast Roundtable: Playing Your Trump Card
- February 13, 2019 Media Mentions Gregory Moore Quoted in Crain's Detroit Business Article on Michigan's Mental Health Code
- February 12, 2019 Media Mentions Tim Gary Quoted in Accountable Care News "Thoughts Leaders' Corner"
- February 12, 2019 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Timothy Clise Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office