Wine & Roses Resort, 2505 W Turner Rd, Lodi, California, 95242
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Northern California County Counsels Association
Wine & Roses Resort, 2505 W Turner Rd, Lodi, California 95242
Wednesday-Friday, June 14-16, 2017
Dennis Whittlesey (Member, Washington, DC) is a featured speaker on Friday from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at this meeting of the County Counsels for the northern counties. He will present the "California Indian Law and Indian Gaming Law Update" before an audience all of whom represent counties that have Indian tribal populations, including many that are operating tribal casinos. During and after his presentation, will an open microphone for questions from the audience. This is the fifth time that Mr. Whittlesey has addressed the full California County Counsels Association or the Northern Counsels Association, which represents 27 of the state's 58 counties. He currently represents four California counties and has represented various governmental entities throughout the state, including the City of Barstow and the San Diego Unified Port District.
- Industry Alerts The Times They Are A-Changin’: More States and Cities Move Ahead of the Courts by Prohibiting the Use of Prior Salary Information in Hiring
- Industry Alerts New NAFTA & China Tariffs — Stalled, Standby and Steaming Ahead?
- Industry Alerts NAFTA: The Clock is Ticking
- May 23, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Welcomes Its Summer Class of 2022
- May 18, 2022 Industry Alerts UPDATE: FEC Candidate Loan Repayment Limitation Ruled Unconstitutional in Supreme Court Decision
- May 16, 2022 Media Mentions Kris Beecher Quoted by AZ Central on Tribal Voters
- May 13, 2022 In the News Aaron Burrell Named a “2022 40 Under 40” Honoree by Michigan Chronicle
- May 11, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by 10 WBNS on Ohio's New Overtime Law
- May 09, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted in Law360 on Tips for Helping Workers Navigate Mental Health Challenges