Wine & Roses Resort, 2505 W Turner Rd, Lodi, California, 95242
Northern California County Counsels Association
Wine & Roses Resort, 2505 W Turner Rd, Lodi, California 95242
Wednesday-Friday, June 14-16, 2017
Dennis Whittlesey (Member, Washington, DC) is a featured speaker on Friday from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at this meeting of the County Counsels for the northern counties. He will present the "California Indian Law and Indian Gaming Law Update" before an audience all of whom represent counties that have Indian tribal populations, including many that are operating tribal casinos. During and after his presentation, will an open microphone for questions from the audience. This is the fifth time that Mr. Whittlesey has addressed the full California County Counsels Association or the Northern Counsels Association, which represents 27 of the state's 58 counties. He currently represents four California counties and has represented various governmental entities throughout the state, including the City of Barstow and the San Diego Unified Port District.
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Governor Snyder Implements Changes To Michigan’s Minimum Wage And Sick Leave Laws
- December 13, 2018 In the News Attorney Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Speaks at 45th Annual Global Symposium
- December 13, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in Racing Publication Articles on Sports Betting
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Cybersecurity Update: First SEC Enforcement Action Involving the Identity Theft Red Flags Rule Results in Settlement
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Tax Court Rules Against Cannabis Dispensary
- December 12, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Attorneys Work Recognized as Midwest Region Deal of the Year by The Bond Buyer
- December 12, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Richard Friedlander Quoted in AZ Business Article on the Legal Industry
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Congress Has Gotten Way Ahead of NHTSA on Drafting Standards for Safe Highly Automated Vehicles
- December 6, 2018 Webinars Telemedicine Hot Topics for Providers and Employers - What's Hot, What's Not, and What's New?