Wine & Roses Resort, 2505 W Turner Rd, Lodi, California, 95242
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Northern California County Counsels Association
Wine & Roses Resort, 2505 W Turner Rd, Lodi, California 95242
Wednesday-Friday, June 14-16, 2017
Dennis Whittlesey (Member, Washington, DC) is a featured speaker on Friday from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at this meeting of the County Counsels for the northern counties. He will present the "California Indian Law and Indian Gaming Law Update" before an audience all of whom represent counties that have Indian tribal populations, including many that are operating tribal casinos. During and after his presentation, will an open microphone for questions from the audience. This is the fifth time that Mr. Whittlesey has addressed the full California County Counsels Association or the Northern Counsels Association, which represents 27 of the state's 58 counties. He currently represents four California counties and has represented various governmental entities throughout the state, including the City of Barstow and the San Diego Unified Port District.
- Industry Alerts The Times They Are A-Changin’: More States and Cities Move Ahead of the Courts by Prohibiting the Use of Prior Salary Information in Hiring
- Industry Alerts New NAFTA & China Tariffs — Stalled, Standby and Steaming Ahead?
- Industry Alerts NAFTA: The Clock is Ticking
- July 22, 2021 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Benchmark Litigation’s 2021 “40 and Under Hot List”
- July 22, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in Chambers 2021 High Net Worth Guide
- July 22, 2021 Industry Alerts Kris Beecher Featured on Minutes on the Matter on United States v. Cooley
- July 21, 2021 Industry Alerts DW-China Trade Update (38th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十八期)
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Quoted by Modern Healthcare on Right-to-Repair Executive Order's Impact on Healthcare Costs
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton Featured in Canadian Lawyer Magazine on New Federal Privacy Legislation