Northern California County Counsels Association Conference June 14 to June 16, 2017
Wine & Roses Resort, 2505 W Turner Rd, Lodi, California, 95242
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Northern California County Counsels Association
Wine & Roses Resort, 2505 W Turner Rd, Lodi, California 95242
Wednesday-Friday, June 14-16, 2017
Dennis Whittlesey (Member, Washington, DC) is a featured speaker on Friday from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at this meeting of the County Counsels for the northern counties. He will present the "California Indian Law and Indian Gaming Law Update" before an audience all of whom represent counties that have Indian tribal populations, including many that are operating tribal casinos. During and after his presentation, will an open microphone for questions from the audience. This is the fifth time that Mr. Whittlesey has addressed the full California County Counsels Association or the Northern Counsels Association, which represents 27 of the state's 58 counties. He currently represents four California counties and has represented various governmental entities throughout the state, including the City of Barstow and the San Diego Unified Port District.
- Industry Alerts The Times They Are A-Changin’: More States and Cities Move Ahead of the Courts by Prohibiting the Use of Prior Salary Information in Hiring
- Industry Alerts New NAFTA & China Tariffs — Stalled, Standby and Steaming Ahead?
- Industry Alerts NAFTA: The Clock is Ticking
- May 25, 2023 In the News David Coscarella Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- May 2023 Industry Alerts Framework of Dodd-Frank Act "Clawback" Policy (Finally) Coming into Focus
- May 2023 Industry Alerts 更新情報：Form I-9のリモートフレキシビリティ制度が2023年7月31日に終了／対面での審査を8月30日までに実施する必要－その理由は？
- May 24, 2023 In the News Flavia Campbell Named to Latino Leaders Rising Stars 2023 List
- May 19, 2023 In the News Kathleen Campbell Walker Named to the 2023 Lawdragon 100 Leading Immigration Lawyers Guide
- May 17, 2023 In the News Daniel Waldman recently authored in Real Estate EXchange (RENX), "Commercial Landlord Alert! Tenants hurt by shutdowns may be entitled to rent-free extensions.”