Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Wednesday, September 13, 2017
1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Toronto Board of Trade
77 Adelaide St W.
Toronto, Ontario, M5X 1C1, Canada
Dan Ujczo (Columbus) will present at a session with the North American Strategy for Competitiveness (Dallas, TX) and the Toronto Board of Trade.
Please click here to register today.
- Seminars Tech Day on Parliament Hill on October 3, 2017
- Speaking Engagements Public Affairs Association of Canada (PAAC) NAFTA Negotiations: What it means for Canada? September 25, 2017
- Seminars ACG NY and Toronto Joint Event on March 23, 2018
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- May 06, 2021 Media Mentions James Cleland Quoted by Life Sciences Intellectual Property Review on Minerva v. Hologiv
- May 05, 2021 Media Mentions Timothy Overton Discusses Tying Executive Pay to Diversity Progress with Social Television Network
- May 04, 2021 Media Mentions Aaron Burrell Featured in HR Dive on Diversity and Inclusion Efforts Following George Floyd Killing
- May 3, 2021 In the News Kenneth Dyer Joins Dickinson Wright Silicon Valley Office
- May 03, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Beemer Discusses Returning to Work While COVID-19 is Present with Creators.com