Wednesday, September 13, 2017
1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Toronto Board of Trade
77 Adelaide St W.
Toronto, Ontario, M5X 1C1, Canada
Dan Ujczo (Columbus) will present at a session with the North American Strategy for Competitiveness (Dallas, TX) and the Toronto Board of Trade.
Please click here to register today.
- Seminars Tech Day on Parliament Hill on October 3, 2017
- Speaking Engagements Public Affairs Association of Canada (PAAC) NAFTA Negotiations: What it means for Canada? September 25, 2017
- Seminars ACG NY and Toronto Joint Event on March 23, 2018
- February 26, 2021 Media Mentions Caleb Green Joins Panel for National Bar Association's "Getting Started: Maximizing Your Finances" Webinar
- February 25, 2021 In the News Michael D. Lipton, Q.C. and Kathleen Campbell Walker Recognized in Chambers Global Guide 2021
- February 23, 2021 Media Mentions Scot Crow Interviewed on Elevate Your Grind Podcast
- February 23, 2021 Media Mentions Andrea Arndt Discusses COVID-19 Related Counterfeit Products with WWJ News Radio and Fox 2 News Detroit
- February 19, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Featured in The American Lawyer on 2020 Performance
- February 19, 2021 Media Mentions Yuri Chumak Quoted by Global News on The Tragically Hip's Lawsuit Against Mill St. Brewery