- Ujczo, Daniel D.
- Speaking Engagements
Wednesday, September 13, 2017
1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Toronto Board of Trade
77 Adelaide St W.
Toronto, Ontario, M5X 1C1, Canada
Dan Ujczo (Columbus) will present at a session with the North American Strategy for Competitiveness (Dallas, TX) and the Toronto Board of Trade.
Please click here to register today.
- Seminars Tech Day on Parliament Hill on October 3, 2017
- Speaking Engagements Public Affairs Association of Canada (PAAC) NAFTA Negotiations: What it means for Canada? September 25, 2017
- Seminars ACG NY and Toronto Joint Event on March 23, 2018
- December 14, 2020 Webinars Mobility Innovation in the Great Lakes - Alive and Well
- November 30, 2020 Webinars Unmasking COVID’s Second Wave: ‘Deals’ in Masks, Gloves, Cleaning and other Solutions Present Contracting, Audit, Regulatory and Enforcement Risks
- November 23, 2020 Media Mentions William Honaker Discusses Underrepresentation of Female Inventors on The Feldman Report
- November 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Canadian Data Privacy Laws Are Changing. Is Your Business Ready to Keep Up?
- November 17, 2020 In the News Chris Ryan Pens Article on Physician Noncompetition Agreements in Michigan for Healthcare Michigan
- November 17, 2020 Media Mentions Philip Retting Quoted by Crain's Detroit on IP Work During the Pandemic