- Ujczo, Daniel D.
- Speaking Engagements
Wednesday, September 13, 2017
1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Toronto Board of Trade
77 Adelaide St W.
Toronto, Ontario, M5X 1C1, Canada
Dan Ujczo (Columbus) will present at a session with the North American Strategy for Competitiveness (Dallas, TX) and the Toronto Board of Trade.
Please click here to register today.
- Seminars Tech Day on Parliament Hill on October 3, 2017
- Speaking Engagements Public Affairs Association of Canada (PAAC) NAFTA Negotiations: What it means for Canada? September 25, 2017
- Seminars ACG NY and Toronto Joint Event on March 23, 2018
- September 23, 2020 Webinars Political and Policy Advocacy for 501[c](4) Organizations in Kentucky
- September 16, 2020 Industry Alerts WTO Ruling Finds U.S. in Violation of International Regulations by Imposing Section 301 Tariffs on Chinese Imports | 世贸组织裁决美国对华征收301条款关税违反国际法规
- September 15, 2020 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2021 Edition of Chambers Canada
- September 15, 2020 In the News Jacob Frenkel to Testify on Capitol Hill for Investor Protection, Entrepreneurship and Capital Markets Congressional Subcommittee
- September 11, 2020 Media Mentions Erica Erman and Cindy Villanueva Create and Plan Virtual State Bar of Arizona Event on Racism and Discrimination
- September 09, 2020 Media Mentions Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted by Boston Business Journal Regarding IRS Memo on Daily Fantasy Sport Entry Fee Taxes