Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Wednesday, September 13, 2017
1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Toronto Board of Trade
77 Adelaide St W.
Toronto, Ontario, M5X 1C1, Canada
Dan Ujczo (Columbus) will present at a session with the North American Strategy for Competitiveness (Dallas, TX) and the Toronto Board of Trade.
Please click here to register today.
- Seminars Tech Day on Parliament Hill on October 3, 2017
- Speaking Engagements Public Affairs Association of Canada (PAAC) NAFTA Negotiations: What it means for Canada? September 25, 2017
- Seminars ACG NY and Toronto Joint Event on March 23, 2018
- November 4-5, 2021 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Law Virtual Summit
- November 3, 2021 Webinars Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- November 03, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies | 電気および自動運転車技術におけるソフトウェアの知的財産の保護
- October 26, 2021 In the News Thomas McNeill Named a “2021 Leader in the Law” by Michigan Lawyers Weekly
- October 25, 2021 Media Mentions Dickinson Wright Featured in The New York Times
- October 21, 2021 Media Mentions Flavia Campbell Appointed as Member of Global Chamber Phoenix Advisory Board