- Ujczo, Daniel D.
- Speaking Engagements
Quinta Real Monterrey, Monterrey, Nuevo Leon
Date: Tuesday - Thursday, October 24 - 26, 2017
Location: Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
Host: Tecnologico de Monterrey
Dan Ujczo (Of Counsel, Cross-Border Business Development Director, Columbus) will be the keynote speaker at this highly regarded event, which joins companies from Canada, the U.S., and Mexico for an annual conference discussing the future of NAFTA.
The 2017 NASCO Reunion takes us to the cosmopolitan and competitive city of Monterrey -- the capital of Nuevo Leon. Rich in history and culture, Monterrey is considered one of the most developed cities in the entire country and often regarded as the most "Americanized" city in Mexico. An important and industrial business center, the city is also home to an array of Mexican companies.
This year’s conference theme is Beyond Borders, Beyond Politics. So very timely in our current North American landscape. By October, NAFTA negotiations will be well underway and it will be an exciting few days of conversation. We’re breaking up the "traditional" program format this year with very few panels, rapid fire sessions on key issues, fishbowl networking, and special three amigos NAFTA breakouts. No matter what’s happening in North American news that week, our amigos will be able to share their keen viewpoints. You won't want to miss it.
Click here to register today!
- July 20, 2018 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Northern California Super Lawyers
- July 20, 2018 In the News Lisa D. Duran Named a 2018 Most Influential Woman in Arizona Business
- July 18, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Alan Litwack Quoted in the Marijuana Business Daily Article “Cannabis Boom or Bust: How US Firms Could be Affected by Canada’s Adult-Use Market”
- July 17, 2018 In the News Attorney Blair Gould Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- July 16, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Featured in Video Relating to the Recent Legalization of Sports Betting
- July 15- 16, 2018 Special Events Sparky Anderson CATCH Charity Golf Prelude Party and Golf Classic
- July 2018 Industry Alerts California’s Data Privacy Law: What It Is and How to Comply (A Step-By-Step Guide)
- July 2018 Industry Alerts New Section 301 Tariffs Proposed for $200 Billion of Chinese Goods
- July 12, 2018 In the News Attorney Rock Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office