- Speaking Engagements
Quinta Real Monterrey, Monterrey, Nuevo Leon
Date: Tuesday - Thursday, October 24 - 26, 2017
Location: Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
Host: Tecnologico de Monterrey
Dan Ujczo (Of Counsel, Cross-Border Business Development Director, Columbus) will be the keynote speaker at this highly regarded event, which joins companies from Canada, the U.S., and Mexico for an annual conference discussing the future of NAFTA.
The 2017 NASCO Reunion takes us to the cosmopolitan and competitive city of Monterrey -- the capital of Nuevo Leon. Rich in history and culture, Monterrey is considered one of the most developed cities in the entire country and often regarded as the most "Americanized" city in Mexico. An important and industrial business center, the city is also home to an array of Mexican companies.
This year’s conference theme is Beyond Borders, Beyond Politics. So very timely in our current North American landscape. By October, NAFTA negotiations will be well underway and it will be an exciting few days of conversation. We’re breaking up the "traditional" program format this year with very few panels, rapid fire sessions on key issues, fishbowl networking, and special three amigos NAFTA breakouts. No matter what’s happening in North American news that week, our amigos will be able to share their keen viewpoints. You won't want to miss it.
Click here to register today!
- Seminars ACG NY and Toronto Joint Event on March 23, 2018
- Conferences Bicontinental Automotive Summit on September 28, 2017
- Speaking Engagements Attorney Dan Ujczo to Speak at the Cross-Border Institute on June 28, 2017
- February 3, 2021 Webinars It's Not too Late to Ask for Help: Options for Owners as the Pandemic (Hopefully) Winds Down
- February 2, 2021 Webinars CUSBA Presents 9th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 21, 2021 Webinars Back to the Future: Biden’s Plans for Environmental Regulation and How it Affects Your Business
- January 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Assists Molded Devices Inc. in its acquisition of Phoenix Manufacturing Ltd.
- January 19, 2021 Industry Alerts Ohio Governor Signs “Alternate Employer Organization” Legislation
- January 15, 2021 In the News Flavia Campbell Named a Top 100 Lawyer in Arizona by Az Business