- Speaking Engagements
Quinta Real Monterrey, Monterrey, Nuevo Leon
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Date: Tuesday - Thursday, October 24 - 26, 2017
Location: Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
Host: Tecnologico de Monterrey
Dan Ujczo (Of Counsel, Cross-Border Business Development Director, Columbus) will be the keynote speaker at this highly regarded event, which joins companies from Canada, the U.S., and Mexico for an annual conference discussing the future of NAFTA.
The 2017 NASCO Reunion takes us to the cosmopolitan and competitive city of Monterrey -- the capital of Nuevo Leon. Rich in history and culture, Monterrey is considered one of the most developed cities in the entire country and often regarded as the most "Americanized" city in Mexico. An important and industrial business center, the city is also home to an array of Mexican companies.
This year’s conference theme is Beyond Borders, Beyond Politics. So very timely in our current North American landscape. By October, NAFTA negotiations will be well underway and it will be an exciting few days of conversation. We’re breaking up the "traditional" program format this year with very few panels, rapid fire sessions on key issues, fishbowl networking, and special three amigos NAFTA breakouts. No matter what’s happening in North American news that week, our amigos will be able to share their keen viewpoints. You won't want to miss it.
Click here to register today!
- Seminars ACG NY and Toronto Joint Event on March 23, 2018
- Seminars NAFTA-Canada Seminar
- Conferences NASCO Continental Reunion: Preserving the Past & Inspiring the Future
- September 23, 2022 In the News Caleb Green Recognized by the Washington Bar Association and National Bar Association as a 2022 Power 100 Honoree
- September 23, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 21, 2022 Media Mentions Andrew Dorisio was recently quoted in the Business Lexington article, "Protecting your IP in the digital age,"
- September 19, 2022 In the News James Stranges Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office as a Partner
- September 19, 2022 Blogs ミシガン最高裁判所による判決－性的指向を理由とする差 別は、エリオット・ラーセン市民権法で禁止されるとの判 断を下す | The Michigan Supreme Court Holds That Discrimination On The Basis Of Sexual Orientation Is Prohibited
- September 15, 2022 In the News Justin Gingerich Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office