- Ujczo, Daniel D.
- Speaking Engagements
Quinta Real Monterrey, Monterrey, Nuevo Leon
Date: Tuesday - Thursday, October 24 - 26, 2017
Location: Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
Host: Tecnologico de Monterrey
Dan Ujczo (Of Counsel, Cross-Border Business Development Director, Columbus) will be the keynote speaker at this highly regarded event, which joins companies from Canada, the U.S., and Mexico for an annual conference discussing the future of NAFTA.
The 2017 NASCO Reunion takes us to the cosmopolitan and competitive city of Monterrey -- the capital of Nuevo Leon. Rich in history and culture, Monterrey is considered one of the most developed cities in the entire country and often regarded as the most "Americanized" city in Mexico. An important and industrial business center, the city is also home to an array of Mexican companies.
This year’s conference theme is Beyond Borders, Beyond Politics. So very timely in our current North American landscape. By October, NAFTA negotiations will be well underway and it will be an exciting few days of conversation. We’re breaking up the "traditional" program format this year with very few panels, rapid fire sessions on key issues, fishbowl networking, and special three amigos NAFTA breakouts. No matter what’s happening in North American news that week, our amigos will be able to share their keen viewpoints. You won't want to miss it.
Click here to register today!
- October 9, 2018 Webinars Property Tax Assessments -- How to Maintain Positive Cash Flow After Period of Economic Growth Webinar on October 9, 2018
- September 26 & 28, 2018 Seminars Attorney Elissa Pinto to Speak at EB-5 Investment Program Seminars in Brazil
- September 25, 2018 Special Events ASPIRE Columbus 2018 Conference: A Deep Dive on the Sell Side, September 25, 2018
- September 24, 2018 Webinars Untying the Trying Times of Tariffs - The Product Exclusion Process Webinar on September 24, 2018
- September 24, 2018 Webinars KNOW the NEW NAFTA Webinar on September 24, 2018
- September 20, 2018 In the News Attorney Jorge Perez Joins Dickinson Wright's Ft. Lauderdale Office as Member
- September 20, 2018 In the News Business Immigration Attorney Elissa Noujaim Pinto Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- September 20, 2018 Media Mentions Attorneys Kate Lowenhar-Fisher and Gregory Gemignani Recently Interviewed by Casino.org
- September 17, 2018 Industry Alerts New NAFTA & China Tariffs — Stalled, Standby and Steaming Ahead?