- Ujczo, Daniel D.
- Speaking Engagements
Washington, D.C., D.C.
Thursday, September 21, 2017
Dan Ujczo (Of Counsel and Cross-Border Business Development Director, Columbus) will partner with the Northof41.org and Woodrow Wilson Center to provide a trilateral forum for the discussion of technology issues in the post-NAFTA environment. Issued will include Autonomous Vehicles and AI.
Please contact Dan Ujczo email@example.com for more information.
- August 20, 2019 Webinars Landslide Webinar Series: Integrating Trade Secret and Patent Strategies for Coordinated Protection: Pitfalls and Opportunities
- August 05, 2019 Seminars Estate Administration Procedures: Why Each Step is Important
- July 22, 2019 Webinars Strategies for Arbitration Agreements: Yay, Nay or How?
- July 17, 2019 Webinars A Step-by-Step Guide Through California's (and now Nevada's) Consumer Privacy Acts
- July 16, 2019 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in Chambers 2019 High Net Worth Guide
- July 16, 2019 In the News Geoffrey Farr Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as Partner
- July 15, 2019 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted in Wall Street Journal Article on Federal Cybersecurity Help for Cities, States
- July 10, 2019 In the News Dickinson Wright Announces Formation of Distressed Health Care Restructuring Group
- July 10, 2019 In the News Andre Poles Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as a Partner