- Speaking Engagements
Washington, D.C., D.C.
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Thursday, September 21, 2017
Dan Ujczo (Of Counsel and Cross-Border Business Development Director, Columbus) will partner with the Northof41.org and Woodrow Wilson Center to provide a trilateral forum for the discussion of technology issues in the post-NAFTA environment. Issued will include Autonomous Vehicles and AI.
Please contact Dan Ujczo email@example.com for more information.
- Webinars Vietnam and the Great Supply Chain Realignment
- Articles U.S. Ban for Canadian Cannabis Workers?
- Seminars ACG NY and Toronto Joint Event on March 23, 2018
- July 22, 2021 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Benchmark Litigation’s 2021 “40 and Under Hot List”
- July 22, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in Chambers 2021 High Net Worth Guide
- July 22, 2021 Industry Alerts Kris Beecher Featured on Minutes on the Matter on United States v. Cooley
- July 21, 2021 Industry Alerts DW-China Trade Update (38th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十八期)
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Quoted by Modern Healthcare on Right-to-Repair Executive Order's Impact on Healthcare Costs
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton Featured in Canadian Lawyer Magazine on New Federal Privacy Legislation