- Speaking Engagements
Washington, D.C., D.C.
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Thursday, September 21, 2017
Dan Ujczo (Of Counsel and Cross-Border Business Development Director, Columbus) will partner with the Northof41.org and Woodrow Wilson Center to provide a trilateral forum for the discussion of technology issues in the post-NAFTA environment. Issued will include Autonomous Vehicles and AI.
Please contact Dan Ujczo firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Webinars Vietnam and the Great Supply Chain Realignment
- Articles U.S. Ban for Canadian Cannabis Workers?
- Seminars ACG NY and Toronto Joint Event on March 23, 2018
- December 06, 2023 Industry Alerts Understanding the CSA’s Proposed Shelf Prospectus Regime for Well-Known Seasoned Issuers
- December 6, 2023 In the News Christopher Cornwall Named to Michigan Lawyers Weekly’s ‘Michigan’s Go To Lawyers Power List’
- December 05, 2023 Articles Michigan Court of Appeals Clarifies Application of the “Plain Error” Rule
- December 05, 2023 Media Mentions The Texas Tribune recently quoted Kathleen Campbell Walker in the article, "Texas is on the verge of making illegal border crossings a state crime. Here’s what you need to know."
- December 05, 2023 Media Mentions Eric W. Gregory has been quoted in MarketWatch article, "Why wealthy investors put $125 billion into this new type of private-equity fund last year."
- December 4, 2023 In the News Tripp Lake Joins Dickinson Wright Denver Office as a Member