- Speaking Engagements
Washington, D.C., D.C.
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Thursday, September 21, 2017
Dan Ujczo (Of Counsel and Cross-Border Business Development Director, Columbus) will partner with the Northof41.org and Woodrow Wilson Center to provide a trilateral forum for the discussion of technology issues in the post-NAFTA environment. Issued will include Autonomous Vehicles and AI.
Please contact Dan Ujczo email@example.com for more information.
- Webinars Vietnam and the Great Supply Chain Realignment
- Articles U.S. Ban for Canadian Cannabis Workers?
- Seminars ACG NY and Toronto Joint Event on March 23, 2018
- May 23, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Welcomes Its Summer Class of 2022
- May 18, 2022 Industry Alerts UPDATE: FEC Candidate Loan Repayment Limitation Ruled Unconstitutional in Supreme Court Decision
- May 16, 2022 Media Mentions Kris Beecher Quoted by AZ Central on Tribal Voters
- May 13, 2022 In the News Aaron Burrell Named a “2022 40 Under 40” Honoree by Michigan Chronicle
- May 11, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by 10 WBNS on Ohio's New Overtime Law
- May 09, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted in Law360 on Tips for Helping Workers Navigate Mental Health Challenges