Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center Michigan State University, 219 S Harrison Road, East Lansing, Michigan
from 7 a.m. to 8:20 a.m.
at: Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center
Michigan State University
219 S. Harrison Road
East Lansing, MI 48824
James Lozier (Member, Lansing) will present this session to the Michigan Association of CPA's on understanding the significant impact of the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) on food and food related businesses.
Understanding the significant impact of the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) on food and food related businesses, including non-compliance potentially resulting in top food business officials being imprisoned for such non-compliance. Explore the Trump administration’s potential impact on the recent enhanced FDA and other regulatory agencies FSMA enforcement efforts.
Thank You to the Spotlight Session Sponsor - Dickinson Wright PLLC.
- December 12, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Attorneys Work Recognized as Midwest Region Deal of the Year by The Bond Buyer
- December 12, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Richard Friedlander Quoted in AZ Business Article on the Legal Industry
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Congress Has Gotten Way Ahead of NHTSA on Drafting Standards for Safe Highly Automated Vehicles
- December 6, 2018 Webinars Telemedicine Hot Topics for Providers and Employers - What's Hot, What's Not, and What's New?
- December 6, 2018 In the News Attorney Melissa Breeden Joins Dickinson Wright’s Phoenix Office
- December 5, 2018 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2019 Kentucky Super Lawyers
- December 5, 2018 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2019 Ohio Super Lawyers
- December 4, 2018 In the News Healthcare Attorney Jessica Busch Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- December 4, 2018 In the News Las Vegas Gaming Attorneys Co-Author Chapter in International Comparative Legal Guide to: Gambling 2019