Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center Michigan State University, 219 S Harrison Road, East Lansing, Michigan
from 7 a.m. to 8:20 a.m.
at: Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center
Michigan State University
219 S. Harrison Road
East Lansing, MI 48824
James Lozier (Member, Lansing) will present this session to the Michigan Association of CPA's on understanding the significant impact of the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) on food and food related businesses.
Understanding the significant impact of the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) on food and food related businesses, including non-compliance potentially resulting in top food business officials being imprisoned for such non-compliance. Explore the Trump administration’s potential impact on the recent enhanced FDA and other regulatory agencies FSMA enforcement efforts.
Thank You to the Spotlight Session Sponsor - Dickinson Wright PLLC.
- Industry Alerts Are You Exempt? FDA Announces Waivers for Certain Businesses Subject to the Sanitary Transportation Rule
- Conferences Non Profit Conference on October 3, 2017
- Webinars Seller Beware: Food Safety Enforcement and the New Administration Webinar on September 19, 2017
- February 3, 2021 Webinars It's Not too Late to Ask for Help: Options for Owners as the Pandemic (Hopefully) Winds Down
- February 2, 2021 Webinars CUSBA Presents 9th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 21, 2021 Webinars Back to the Future: Biden’s Plans for Environmental Regulation and How it Affects Your Business
- January 15, 2021 In the News Flavia Campbell Named a Top 100 Lawyer in Arizona by Az Business
- January 15, 2021 Industry Alerts An Important Clarification of the Duty of Honest Contractual Performance
- January 14, 2021 Industry Alerts New Stimulus Bill Creates Small Claims Copyright Court