Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center Michigan State University, 219 S Harrison Road, East Lansing, Michigan
from 7 a.m. to 8:20 a.m.
at: Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center
Michigan State University
219 S. Harrison Road
East Lansing, MI 48824
James Lozier (Member, Lansing) will present this session to the Michigan Association of CPA's on understanding the significant impact of the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) on food and food related businesses.
Understanding the significant impact of the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) on food and food related businesses, including non-compliance potentially resulting in top food business officials being imprisoned for such non-compliance. Explore the Trump administration’s potential impact on the recent enhanced FDA and other regulatory agencies FSMA enforcement efforts.
Thank You to the Spotlight Session Sponsor - Dickinson Wright PLLC.
- March 07, 2019 Webinars The Anatomy of the Label and Package for Retail Food Products – A Legal Minefield
- February 19, 2019 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Laura Moskowitz Joins Dickinson Wright's Washington, D.C. Office
- February 19, 2019 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in Chambers Global Guide 2019
- February 2019 Industry Alerts The IRS and the FICA, FUTA and Federal Income Tax Traps for Employers with Non-Resident Alien Employees
- February 18, 2019 In the News Monica Labe and Katheryne Zelenock Named to Crain's Detroit Business "Notable Women in Real Estate"
- February 18, 2019 Media Mentions K. Lance Anderson and Brian Mangum Interviewed by Modern Healthcare for Article on Blockchain in the Healthcare Industry
- February 13, 2019 Speaking Engagements Doeren Mayhew M&A Breakfast Roundtable: Playing Your Trump Card
- February 13, 2019 Speaking Engagements Attorney Bill Rosin Speaks at Doeren Mayhew M&A Breakfast Roundtable: Playing Your Trump Card
- February 13, 2019 Media Mentions Gregory Moore Quoted in Crain's Detroit Business Article on Michigan's Mental Health Code