Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center Michigan State University, 219 S Harrison Road, East Lansing, Michigan
from 7 a.m. to 8:20 a.m.
at: Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center
Michigan State University
219 S. Harrison Road
East Lansing, MI 48824
James Lozier (Member, Lansing) will present this session to the Michigan Association of CPA's on understanding the significant impact of the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) on food and food related businesses.
Understanding the significant impact of the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) on food and food related businesses, including non-compliance potentially resulting in top food business officials being imprisoned for such non-compliance. Explore the Trump administration’s potential impact on the recent enhanced FDA and other regulatory agencies FSMA enforcement efforts.
Thank You to the Spotlight Session Sponsor - Dickinson Wright PLLC.
- August 15, 2018 In the News 168 Dickinson Wright Attorneys Ranked in Best Lawyers in America® 2019
- August 15, 2018 In the News Thirteen Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named Best Lawyers in America® 2019 Lawyers of the Year
- August 15, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Wendy Hulton Interviewed on City TV
- August 15, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News : Volume 11, Number 7
- August 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Stephen Mason Joins Dickinson Wright's Austin Office as a Member
- August 13, 2018 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Nicholas Angelocci Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- August 8, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Names Five Attorneys as Division Directors
- August 7, 2018 In the News Attorney Kathryn Wood Named a "2018 Women in the Law" Honoree by Michigan Lawyers Weekly
- August 7, 2018 In the News Attorney Michael Feder Elected Board Member of Two Las Vegas Organizations