Dickinson Wright Attorney Peter Domas recently recorded an On Demand Webinar titled "Managing Your Managed Care Contracts: What You Need to Know".
Providers are increasingly becoming dependent on Managed Care contracts to supplement their traditional Medicare and Medicaid resident/patient base. Mr. Domas discusses the basics of managed care contracts including payment considerations, contract disputes, MCO obligations, and much more.
To listen to Mr. Domas' webinar, please register here.
- February 19, 2020 Webinars Strategies to Protect Software Technology
- February 14, 2020 In the News Michael D. Lipton, Q.C. and Kathleen Campbell Walker Recognized in Chambers Global Guide 2020
- February 14, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in the 2020 Edition of the WTR 1000
- February 12, 2020 In the News Timothy Strong Joins Dickinson Wright’s Phoenix Office
- February 12, 2020 In the News Scott A. Petz Appointed to Electronic Discovery Reference Model 2020 Global Advisory Council
- February 10, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Announces New Staff Paid Parental Leave Policy
- February 2020 Media Mentions Dan Ujczo Quoted by Netsuite Brainyard on Approaching Ratification of USMCA
- February 6, 2020 In the News Six Intellectual Property Attorneys Join Dickinson Wright Ann Arbor Office
- February 6, 2020 In the News Katheryne L. Zelenock Elected to the Midwest Real Estate News Commercial Real Estate Hall of Fame