Turnberry Isle Miami, 19999 West Country Club Drive, Aventura, Florida, 33180
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Wednesday - Friday, May 10 - 12, 2017
Turnberry Isle Miami, 19999 West Country Club Drive, Aventura, FL 33180
Robert Stocker (Member and Gaming Practice Leader) will participate on the panel, "The Future of Sports
Betting in the United States". Highlights of the conference include comprehensive discussions by leading
gaming attorneys from around the world on such diverse topics as sports betting in the United States;
the impact of the 2016 USA elections on the United States gaming market; the expansion of intrastate
Internet gaming beyond New Jersey, Nevada, and Delaware; the prospects for Internet-related gaming
legislation in Congress; global developments in gaming technology; gaming and tax policy in Europe;
current and projected developments in tribal and commercial gaming in the United States; the expansion
of state lottery activity on the Internet; and the status of horse racing on a global basis.
Click here for more info.
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 10, Number 2
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 12 Number 1
- Industry Alerts The Times They Are A-Changin’: More States and Cities Move Ahead of the Courts by Prohibiting the Use of Prior Salary Information in Hiring
- July 22, 2021 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Benchmark Litigation’s 2021 “40 and Under Hot List”
- July 22, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in Chambers 2021 High Net Worth Guide
- July 22, 2021 Industry Alerts Kris Beecher Featured on Minutes on the Matter on United States v. Cooley
- July 21, 2021 Industry Alerts DW-China Trade Update (38th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十八期)
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Quoted by Modern Healthcare on Right-to-Repair Executive Order's Impact on Healthcare Costs
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton Featured in Canadian Lawyer Magazine on New Federal Privacy Legislation