International Masters of Gaming Law Spring Conference on May 10-12, 2017
Turnberry Isle Miami, 19999 West Country Club Drive, Aventura, Florida, 33180
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Wednesday - Friday, May 10 - 12, 2017
Turnberry Isle Miami, 19999 West Country Club Drive, Aventura, FL 33180
Robert Stocker (Member and Gaming Practice Leader) will participate on the panel, "The Future of Sports
Betting in the United States". Highlights of the conference include comprehensive discussions by leading
gaming attorneys from around the world on such diverse topics as sports betting in the United States;
the impact of the 2016 USA elections on the United States gaming market; the expansion of intrastate
Internet gaming beyond New Jersey, Nevada, and Delaware; the prospects for Internet-related gaming
legislation in Congress; global developments in gaming technology; gaming and tax policy in Europe;
current and projected developments in tribal and commercial gaming in the United States; the expansion
of state lottery activity on the Internet; and the status of horse racing on a global basis.
Click here for more info.
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 10, Number 2
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 12 Number 1
- Industry Alerts The Times They Are A-Changin’: More States and Cities Move Ahead of the Courts by Prohibiting the Use of Prior Salary Information in Hiring
- May 25, 2023 In the News David Coscarella Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- May 2023 Industry Alerts Framework of Dodd-Frank Act "Clawback" Policy (Finally) Coming into Focus
- May 2023 Industry Alerts 更新情報：Form I-9のリモートフレキシビリティ制度が2023年7月31日に終了／対面での審査を8月30日までに実施する必要－その理由は？
- May 24, 2023 In the News Flavia Campbell Named to Latino Leaders Rising Stars 2023 List
- May 19, 2023 In the News Kathleen Campbell Walker Named to the 2023 Lawdragon 100 Leading Immigration Lawyers Guide
- May 17, 2023 In the News Daniel Waldman recently authored in Real Estate EXchange (RENX), "Commercial Landlord Alert! Tenants hurt by shutdowns may be entitled to rent-free extensions.”