Turnberry Isle Miami, 19999 West Country Club Drive, Aventura, Florida, 33180
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Wednesday - Friday, May 10 - 12, 2017
Turnberry Isle Miami, 19999 West Country Club Drive, Aventura, FL 33180
Robert Stocker (Member and Gaming Practice Leader) will participate on the panel, "The Future of Sports
Betting in the United States". Highlights of the conference include comprehensive discussions by leading
gaming attorneys from around the world on such diverse topics as sports betting in the United States;
the impact of the 2016 USA elections on the United States gaming market; the expansion of intrastate
Internet gaming beyond New Jersey, Nevada, and Delaware; the prospects for Internet-related gaming
legislation in Congress; global developments in gaming technology; gaming and tax policy in Europe;
current and projected developments in tribal and commercial gaming in the United States; the expansion
of state lottery activity on the Internet; and the status of horse racing on a global basis.
Click here for more info.
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 10, Number 2
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 12 Number 1
- Industry Alerts The Times They Are A-Changin’: More States and Cities Move Ahead of the Courts by Prohibiting the Use of Prior Salary Information in Hiring
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Raising Unpreserved Issues on Appeal
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Submitting Supplemental Authority
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Tips for Filing Interlocutory Appeals in the Michigan Court of Appeals
- April 16, 2021 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Quoted by Associated Press on Elon Musk Statements
- April 15, 2021 In the News Catherine Hoffman and Gregory Mayback Named Top Lawyers by 2021 South Florida Legal Guide