Turnberry Isle Miami, 19999 West Country Club Drive, Aventura, Florida, 33180
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Wednesday - Friday, May 10 - 12, 2017
Turnberry Isle Miami, 19999 West Country Club Drive, Aventura, FL 33180
Robert Stocker (Member and Gaming Practice Leader) will participate on the panel, "The Future of Sports
Betting in the United States". Highlights of the conference include comprehensive discussions by leading
gaming attorneys from around the world on such diverse topics as sports betting in the United States;
the impact of the 2016 USA elections on the United States gaming market; the expansion of intrastate
Internet gaming beyond New Jersey, Nevada, and Delaware; the prospects for Internet-related gaming
legislation in Congress; global developments in gaming technology; gaming and tax policy in Europe;
current and projected developments in tribal and commercial gaming in the United States; the expansion
of state lottery activity on the Internet; and the status of horse racing on a global basis.
Click here for more info.
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 10, Number 2
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 12 Number 1
- Industry Alerts The Times They Are A-Changin’: More States and Cities Move Ahead of the Courts by Prohibiting the Use of Prior Salary Information in Hiring
- September 30, 2022 In the News Benjamin Sobczak Elected to State Bar of Michigan’s Cannabis Law Section Council
- September 30, 2022 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2023 Edition of Chambers Canada
- September 27, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment 2022 Edition
- September 26, 2022 Blogs 移民局、コロナ禍の署名方針を恒久化へ | USCIS Makes Covid-19 Signature Policy Permanent
- September 26, 2022 Industry Alerts TTAB's Precedential Opinion in In re County of Orange Affirms Refusal of Registering Orange County's Unofficial Insignia
- September 23, 2022 In the News Caleb Green Recognized by the Washington Bar Association and National Bar Association as a 2022 Power 100 Honoree