- Special Events
Ann Arbor Marriott Ypsilanti at Eagle Crest, 1275 S. Huron St., Ypsilanti, Michigan
Thursday, October 12, 2017
at: Ann Arbor Marriott Ypsilanti at Eagle Crest
1275 S. Huron Street
DW is a sponsor of the event. Michigan Governor Rick Snyder will be hosting an inaugural "New Americans Appreciation Gala", also hosted by the Michigan Office for New Americans (MONA) and the State's three ethnic commissions: Hispanic/Latino Commission of Michigan (HLCOM), Michigan Asian Pacific American Affairs Commission (MAPAAC) and Commission on Middle Eastern American Affairs (CMEAA). The theme is “Building Unity and Creating Opportunity” and we will be celebrating the innovation and economic contributions of New Americans in Michigan and honoring Governor Snyder’s commitment to making Michigan a welcoming state for all. Governor Snyder will be the keynote speaker at the gala and he will be presenting awards to six immigrant business owners. DW is sponsoring this event.
Contact Suzanne Sukkar (Of Counsel, Ann Arbor) if interested in attending this gala.
- December 6, 2018 Webinars Telemedicine Hot Topics for Providers and Employers - What's Hot, What's Not, and What's New?
- November 2018 Industry Alerts What Employers Need to Know About Employee Marijuana Use Under Proposal 1
- November 2018 Industry Alerts What Voter Approval of Recreational Marihuana Means for Municipalities
- November 14, 2018 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Arizona Business Magazine as Leaders in their Industries
- November 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Craig Allison Joins Dickinson Wright's Silicon Valley Office as a Member
- November 14, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Brian Radnoff Featured in Canadian Lawyer Discussing His Move to Dickinson Wright
- November 13, 2018 In the News Lawyer Kristyn Annis Joins Dickinson Wright LLP in Toronto
- November 12, 2018 In the News Litigator Brian Radnoff Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as a Partner
- November 9, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Melissa Waite Quoted in Las Vegas Sun Article, "Resorts See Possibility of Marijuana Lounges as a Dilemma"