- Special Events
Ann Arbor Marriott Ypsilanti at Eagle Crest, 1275 S. Huron St., Ypsilanti, Michigan
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Thursday, October 12, 2017
at: Ann Arbor Marriott Ypsilanti at Eagle Crest
1275 S. Huron Street
DW is a sponsor of the event. Michigan Governor Rick Snyder will be hosting an inaugural "New Americans Appreciation Gala", also hosted by the Michigan Office for New Americans (MONA) and the State's three ethnic commissions: Hispanic/Latino Commission of Michigan (HLCOM), Michigan Asian Pacific American Affairs Commission (MAPAAC) and Commission on Middle Eastern American Affairs (CMEAA). The theme is “Building Unity and Creating Opportunity” and we will be celebrating the innovation and economic contributions of New Americans in Michigan and honoring Governor Snyder’s commitment to making Michigan a welcoming state for all. Governor Snyder will be the keynote speaker at the gala and he will be presenting awards to six immigrant business owners. DW is sponsoring this event.
Contact Suzanne Sukkar (Of Counsel, Ann Arbor) if interested in attending this gala.
- Industry Alerts Governor Snyder Implements Changes To Michigan’s Minimum Wage And Sick Leave Laws
- Industry Alerts Michigan Repeals Prevailing Wage Act
- Special Events University of Michigan / Michigan State Tailgate Party on October 7, 2017
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- May 12, 2021 Media Mentions Frank Borger Gilligan Quoted by Benzinga on New Potential SEC Guidelines for NFTs
- May 11, 2021 Media Mentions Frank Borger Gilligan Quoted in TechTarget on Berkshire Hathaway Declining to Publish DEI Strategy and Data
- May 11, 2021 Media Mentions John Desmond Featured in Nevada Business on How COVID Has Changed Daily Life
- May 10, 2021 Industry Alerts What You Need To Know: Intellectual Property and Non-Fungible Tokens
- May 06, 2021 Media Mentions James Cleland Quoted by Life Sciences Intellectual Property Review on Minerva v. Hologiv