- Special Events
Ann Arbor Marriott Ypsilanti at Eagle Crest, 1275 S. Huron St., Ypsilanti, Michigan
Thursday, October 12, 2017
at: Ann Arbor Marriott Ypsilanti at Eagle Crest
1275 S. Huron Street
DW is a sponsor of the event. Michigan Governor Rick Snyder will be hosting an inaugural "New Americans Appreciation Gala", also hosted by the Michigan Office for New Americans (MONA) and the State's three ethnic commissions: Hispanic/Latino Commission of Michigan (HLCOM), Michigan Asian Pacific American Affairs Commission (MAPAAC) and Commission on Middle Eastern American Affairs (CMEAA). The theme is “Building Unity and Creating Opportunity” and we will be celebrating the innovation and economic contributions of New Americans in Michigan and honoring Governor Snyder’s commitment to making Michigan a welcoming state for all. Governor Snyder will be the keynote speaker at the gala and he will be presenting awards to six immigrant business owners. DW is sponsoring this event.
Contact Suzanne Sukkar (Of Counsel, Ann Arbor) if interested in attending this gala.
- June 27, 2018 Webinars Environmental Webinar June 27, 2018 - How Standard is Standard? Not all Environmental Due Diligence is Created Equal
- June 21, 2018 Industry Alerts Canadian Senate Passes Bill Legalizing Recreational Cannabis
- June 20, 2018 Seminars CUSBA "Cross-Border Mobility of People and Goods: Challenges and Solutions"
- June 19, 2018 In the News Attorney Jessica Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office
- June 19, 2018 Industry Alerts Trade, Tariffs and Trouble (Part III)
- June 19, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Timothy McCulloch Quoted in the CNBC Article “Senators Gardner and Warren Release Bipartisan Marijuana Bill That Prioritizes States' Rights”
- June 18, 2018 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 14, 2018 Special Events Dickinson Wright Washington D.C. Client Appreciation Reception on June 14, 2018
- June 14, 2018 In the News Attorney John Desmond Reappointed to the Nevada Supreme Court Access to Justice Commission