- Special Events
Ann Arbor Marriott Ypsilanti at Eagle Crest, 1275 S. Huron St., Ypsilanti, Michigan
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Thursday, October 12, 2017
at: Ann Arbor Marriott Ypsilanti at Eagle Crest
1275 S. Huron Street
DW is a sponsor of the event. Michigan Governor Rick Snyder will be hosting an inaugural "New Americans Appreciation Gala", also hosted by the Michigan Office for New Americans (MONA) and the State's three ethnic commissions: Hispanic/Latino Commission of Michigan (HLCOM), Michigan Asian Pacific American Affairs Commission (MAPAAC) and Commission on Middle Eastern American Affairs (CMEAA). The theme is “Building Unity and Creating Opportunity” and we will be celebrating the innovation and economic contributions of New Americans in Michigan and honoring Governor Snyder’s commitment to making Michigan a welcoming state for all. Governor Snyder will be the keynote speaker at the gala and he will be presenting awards to six immigrant business owners. DW is sponsoring this event.
Contact Suzanne Sukkar (Of Counsel, Ann Arbor) if interested in attending this gala.
- Industry Alerts Governor Snyder Implements Changes To Michigan’s Minimum Wage And Sick Leave Laws
- Industry Alerts Michigan Repeals Prevailing Wage Act
- Seminars Must Knows for Studying, Working & Residing in U.S. on August 12, 2017
- December 8, 2023 In the News Jennifer Towle Joins Dickinson Wright Austin Office as a Member
- December 08, 2023 Media Mentions Michigan Bar Journal has recently published an article by Eric Gregory, “Potential audits of the employee retention tax credit.”
- December 7, 2023 In the News John S. Artz and Yuri Chumak Recognized In IAM Global Leaders 2024
- December 07, 2023 Media Mentions Eric Gregory has recently authored an article for Law360, "An Informed Guide To Mastering Retirement Plan Forfeitures."
- December 07, 2023 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker was recently quoted in Bloomberg Law article, "Apple’s Hiring Bias Case Reveals Big Tech Foreign Worker Dilemma."
- December 07, 2023 Media Mentions Fiduciary News recently quoted Eric Gregory in the article, "Retirement Pros Sound Off On DOL’s New Fiduciary Rule."