Healthcare IT: Protecting your Pocketbook, Procedures and Policies from Prosecution
Thursday, April 13, 2017 at 1 p.m.
The 2016 presidential election results promise changes to the Healthcare industry, including in relation to the demands of HIPAA/HITECH and healthcare cybersecurity. President Trump brings change and a new approach which may lead us away from the heavy regulations of the past several years.
Join us for an informative webinar as we take a look how the new administration's encouragement of self-disclosure and self-reporting bring new opportunities to providers. Specifically, we will be discussing:
- Cybersecurity -- keeping your healthcare information private is vital and risks are growing every day. How can you protect your organization and information through effective policies and procedures?
- IT Compliance -- What opportunities exist for performing due diligence and audit reviews?
- Prosecution Threats -- Does the change to a less-regulation focused administration mean threats of prosecution are lessened?
This event is complimentary, but registration is required. We're looking forward to your participation!
This is the first webinar in Dickinson Wright's Healthcare 2017 webinar series. Stay tuned for invitations to future webinars that you won't want to miss!
- August 17, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Scott Petz Profiled in ACEDS Blog
- August 15, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Wendy Hulton Interviewed on City TV
- August 15, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News : Volume 11, Number 7
- August 15, 2018 In the News Thirteen Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named Best Lawyers in America® 2019 Lawyers of the Year
- August 15, 2018 In the News 170 Dickinson Wright Attorneys Ranked in Best Lawyers in America® 2019
- August 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Stephen Mason Joins Dickinson Wright's Austin Office as a Member
- August 13, 2018 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Nicholas Angelocci Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- August 8, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Names Five Attorneys as Division Directors
- August 7, 2018 In the News Attorney Kathryn Wood Named a "2018 Women in the Law" Honoree by Michigan Lawyers Weekly