Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Healthcare IT: Protecting your Pocketbook, Procedures and Policies from Prosecution
Thursday, April 13, 2017 at 1 p.m.
The 2016 presidential election results promise changes to the Healthcare industry, including in relation to the demands of HIPAA/HITECH and healthcare cybersecurity. President Trump brings change and a new approach which may lead us away from the heavy regulations of the past several years.
Join us for an informative webinar as we take a look how the new administration's encouragement of self-disclosure and self-reporting bring new opportunities to providers. Specifically, we will be discussing:
- Cybersecurity -- keeping your healthcare information private is vital and risks are growing every day. How can you protect your organization and information through effective policies and procedures?
- IT Compliance -- What opportunities exist for performing due diligence and audit reviews?
- Prosecution Threats -- Does the change to a less-regulation focused administration mean threats of prosecution are lessened?
This event is complimentary, but registration is required. We're looking forward to your participation!
This is the first webinar in Dickinson Wright's Healthcare 2017 webinar series. Stay tuned for invitations to future webinars that you won't want to miss!
- Industry Alerts Healthcare Legal News: Volume 7, Number 2
- Industry Alerts If You Don’t Need It, Don’t Pack It: Border Searches of Mobile Devices
- Industry Alerts App Users Beware: Most Healthcare, Fitness Tracker, and Wellness Apps Are Not Covered by HIPAA and HHS’s New FAQs Makes that Clear
- May 23, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Welcomes Its Summer Class of 2022
- May 18, 2022 Industry Alerts UPDATE: FEC Candidate Loan Repayment Limitation Ruled Unconstitutional in Supreme Court Decision
- May 16, 2022 Media Mentions Kris Beecher Quoted by AZ Central on Tribal Voters
- May 13, 2022 In the News Aaron Burrell Named a “2022 40 Under 40” Honoree by Michigan Chronicle
- May 11, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by 10 WBNS on Ohio's New Overtime Law
- May 09, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted in Law360 on Tips for Helping Workers Navigate Mental Health Challenges