Healthcare IT: Protecting your Pocketbook, Procedures and Policies from Prosecution
Thursday, April 13, 2017 at 1 p.m.
The 2016 presidential election results promise changes to the Healthcare industry, including in relation to the demands of HIPAA/HITECH and healthcare cybersecurity. President Trump brings change and a new approach which may lead us away from the heavy regulations of the past several years.
Join us for an informative webinar as we take a look how the new administration's encouragement of self-disclosure and self-reporting bring new opportunities to providers. Specifically, we will be discussing:
- Cybersecurity -- keeping your healthcare information private is vital and risks are growing every day. How can you protect your organization and information through effective policies and procedures?
- IT Compliance -- What opportunities exist for performing due diligence and audit reviews?
- Prosecution Threats -- Does the change to a less-regulation focused administration mean threats of prosecution are lessened?
This event is complimentary, but registration is required. We're looking forward to your participation!
This is the first webinar in Dickinson Wright's Healthcare 2017 webinar series. Stay tuned for invitations to future webinars that you won't want to miss!
- July 15- 16, 2018 Special Events Sparky Anderson CATCH Charity Golf Prelude Party and Golf Classic
- July 2018 Industry Alerts California’s Data Privacy Law: What It Is and How to Comply (A Step-By-Step Guide)
- July 2018 Industry Alerts New Section 301 Tariffs Proposed for $200 Billion of Chinese Goods
- July 12, 2018 In the News Attorney Rock Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office
- July 12, 2018 In the News Blake Atler Joins Dickinson Wright as Director of Finance
- July 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Marki Stewart Quoted in the Modern Healthcare Article, “States Expand Telemedicine to Allow Prescribing of Controlled Substances”
- July 11, 2018 In the News Derek Kaczmarek Elected Chair of State Bar of Arizona's Section of Taxation
- July 10, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Dan Ujczo Quoted in the Canadian Lawyer Article, “China Factor Looms Large as Trade Wars Heat Up”
- July 2018 Industry Alerts Section 301 Tariffs on Chinese Goods - USTR Issues Procedures for Product Exclusion Requests