Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Healthcare IT: Protecting your Pocketbook, Procedures and Policies from Prosecution
Thursday, April 13, 2017 at 1 p.m.
The 2016 presidential election results promise changes to the Healthcare industry, including in relation to the demands of HIPAA/HITECH and healthcare cybersecurity. President Trump brings change and a new approach which may lead us away from the heavy regulations of the past several years.
Join us for an informative webinar as we take a look how the new administration's encouragement of self-disclosure and self-reporting bring new opportunities to providers. Specifically, we will be discussing:
- Cybersecurity -- keeping your healthcare information private is vital and risks are growing every day. How can you protect your organization and information through effective policies and procedures?
- IT Compliance -- What opportunities exist for performing due diligence and audit reviews?
- Prosecution Threats -- Does the change to a less-regulation focused administration mean threats of prosecution are lessened?
This event is complimentary, but registration is required. We're looking forward to your participation!
This is the first webinar in Dickinson Wright's Healthcare 2017 webinar series. Stay tuned for invitations to future webinars that you won't want to miss!
- Industry Alerts Healthcare Legal News: Volume 7, Number 2
- Industry Alerts If You Don’t Need It, Don’t Pack It: Border Searches of Mobile Devices
- Industry Alerts App Users Beware: Most Healthcare, Fitness Tracker, and Wellness Apps Are Not Covered by HIPAA and HHS’s New FAQs Makes that Clear
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Raising Unpreserved Issues on Appeal
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Submitting Supplemental Authority
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Tips for Filing Interlocutory Appeals in the Michigan Court of Appeals
- April 16, 2021 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Quoted by Associated Press on Elon Musk Statements
- April 15, 2021 In the News Catherine Hoffman and Gregory Mayback Named Top Lawyers by 2021 South Florida Legal Guide