Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Healthcare IT: Protecting your Pocketbook, Procedures and Policies from Prosecution
Thursday, April 13, 2017 at 1 p.m.
The 2016 presidential election results promise changes to the Healthcare industry, including in relation to the demands of HIPAA/HITECH and healthcare cybersecurity. President Trump brings change and a new approach which may lead us away from the heavy regulations of the past several years.
Join us for an informative webinar as we take a look how the new administration's encouragement of self-disclosure and self-reporting bring new opportunities to providers. Specifically, we will be discussing:
- Cybersecurity -- keeping your healthcare information private is vital and risks are growing every day. How can you protect your organization and information through effective policies and procedures?
- IT Compliance -- What opportunities exist for performing due diligence and audit reviews?
- Prosecution Threats -- Does the change to a less-regulation focused administration mean threats of prosecution are lessened?
This event is complimentary, but registration is required. We're looking forward to your participation!
This is the first webinar in Dickinson Wright's Healthcare 2017 webinar series. Stay tuned for invitations to future webinars that you won't want to miss!
- Industry Alerts Healthcare Legal News: Volume 7, Number 2
- Industry Alerts If You Don’t Need It, Don’t Pack It: Border Searches of Mobile Devices
- Industry Alerts App Users Beware: Most Healthcare, Fitness Tracker, and Wellness Apps Are Not Covered by HIPAA and HHS’s New FAQs Makes that Clear
- September 28, 2023 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series
- September 28, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2024 Edition of Chambers Canada
- September 28, 2023 In the News Matthew Powell and Michael Spink Listed in the 2023 Edition of the IAM Strategy 300
- September 28, 2023 In the News Alexandria Chun Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office
- September 26, 2023 Media Mentions Check out Kathleen Campbell Walker’s recent mention in the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) article, “How to Document Remote Verification of I-9s.”
- September 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Plugged In: An EV Newsletter Volume 1 No. 7