Jeffrey Silver (Member, Las Vegas) will present a live webcast hosted by the Knowledge Group on Gambling Laws and Regulations in the U.S.: Significant Issues and Developments on Thursday, March 30, 2017 from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. (EST). Registration is FREE for clients and DW attorneys on a first come first serve basis.
- Introduction to US Gambling Laws - Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act.
- Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act.
- Federal Wire Act.
- Restoration of Americans Wire Act.
- Overview of Gambling Laws in Various States - State Gambling Laws in Restrictive
- State Gambling Laws in Liberal States.
- U.S. Anti-Money Laundering Compliance for the Gaming Industry.
- How Different Games are treated.
- Update on US Online Gambling Legislation.
- July 20, 2018 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Northern California Super Lawyers
- July 20, 2018 In the News Lisa D. Duran Named a 2018 Most Influential Woman in Arizona Business
- July 18, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Alan Litwack Quoted in the Marijuana Business Daily Article “Cannabis Boom or Bust: How US Firms Could be Affected by Canada’s Adult-Use Market”
- July 17, 2018 In the News Attorney Blair Gould Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- July 16, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Featured in Video Relating to the Recent Legalization of Sports Betting
- July 15- 16, 2018 Special Events Sparky Anderson CATCH Charity Golf Prelude Party and Golf Classic
- July 2018 Industry Alerts California’s Data Privacy Law: What It Is and How to Comply (A Step-By-Step Guide)
- July 2018 Industry Alerts New Section 301 Tariffs Proposed for $200 Billion of Chinese Goods
- July 12, 2018 In the News Attorney Rock Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office