Jeffrey Silver (Member, Las Vegas) will present a live webcast hosted by the Knowledge Group on Gambling Laws and Regulations in the U.S.: Significant Issues and Developments on Thursday, March 30, 2017 from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. (EST). Registration is FREE for clients and DW attorneys on a first come first serve basis.
- Introduction to US Gambling Laws - Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act.
- Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act.
- Federal Wire Act.
- Restoration of Americans Wire Act.
- Overview of Gambling Laws in Various States - State Gambling Laws in Restrictive
- State Gambling Laws in Liberal States.
- U.S. Anti-Money Laundering Compliance for the Gaming Industry.
- How Different Games are treated.
- Update on US Online Gambling Legislation.
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 10, Number 3
- Industry Alerts UPDATED: Gaming & Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 15: Gaming in the Biden Administration - What to Expect Next
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 12, Number 7
- February 3, 2021 Webinars It's Not too Late to Ask for Help: Options for Owners as the Pandemic (Hopefully) Winds Down
- February 2, 2021 Webinars CUSBA Presents 9th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 25, 2021 Industry Alerts An Exception to the Rule: New Provisions Regarding Where Personal Property Is To Be Assessed This Tax Season in Michigan
- January 22, 2021 Media Mentions Jeffrey Silver, Gregory Gemignani, and Patrick Sullivan Quoted on Biden Administration Predictions
- January 21, 2021 Webinars Back to the Future: Biden’s Plans for Environmental Regulation and How it Affects Your Business
- January 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Assists Molded Devices Inc. in its acquisition of Phoenix Manufacturing Ltd.