Jeffrey Silver (Member, Las Vegas) will present a live webcast hosted by the Knowledge Group on Gambling Laws and Regulations in the U.S.: Significant Issues and Developments on Thursday, March 30, 2017 from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. (EST). Registration is FREE for clients and DW attorneys on a first come first serve basis.
- Introduction to US Gambling Laws - Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act.
- Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act.
- Federal Wire Act.
- Restoration of Americans Wire Act.
- Overview of Gambling Laws in Various States - State Gambling Laws in Restrictive
- State Gambling Laws in Liberal States.
- U.S. Anti-Money Laundering Compliance for the Gaming Industry.
- How Different Games are treated.
- Update on US Online Gambling Legislation.
- May 30, 2019 Webinars Global Chamber USMCA/NAFTA Update: Shifting Issues & Challenges Webinar
- May 22, 2019 Webinars Top 10 Corporate Immigration Compliance Risks Webinar
- May 22, 2019 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Listed in the 2019 Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory
- May 21, 2019 Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host "Business in the Borderplex" Event in El Paso
- May 21, 2019 In the News Benton Bodamer Selected as a "40 Under 40" Honoree by Columbus Business First
- May 21, 2019 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2019 IP Stars
- May 17, 2019 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 12, Number 3
- May 2019 Industry Alerts The Disconnect Between Implementation of V2V Communication and the V2V Technology Employed to Achieve It
- May 16, 2019 In the News Jacqueline Lu Joins Dickinson Wright's Austin Office