Jeffrey Silver (Member, Las Vegas) will present a live webcast hosted by the Knowledge Group on Gambling Laws and Regulations in the U.S.: Significant Issues and Developments on Thursday, March 30, 2017 from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. (EST). Registration is FREE for clients and DW attorneys on a first come first serve basis.
- Introduction to US Gambling Laws - Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act.
- Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act.
- Federal Wire Act.
- Restoration of Americans Wire Act.
- Overview of Gambling Laws in Various States - State Gambling Laws in Restrictive
- State Gambling Laws in Liberal States.
- U.S. Anti-Money Laundering Compliance for the Gaming Industry.
- How Different Games are treated.
- Update on US Online Gambling Legislation.
- August 17, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Scott Petz Profiled in ACEDS Blog
- August 15, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Wendy Hulton Interviewed on City TV
- August 15, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News : Volume 11, Number 7
- August 15, 2018 In the News Thirteen Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named Best Lawyers in America® 2019 Lawyers of the Year
- August 15, 2018 In the News 170 Dickinson Wright Attorneys Ranked in Best Lawyers in America® 2019
- August 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Stephen Mason Joins Dickinson Wright's Austin Office as a Member
- August 13, 2018 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Nicholas Angelocci Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- August 8, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Names Five Attorneys as Division Directors
- August 7, 2018 In the News Attorney Kathryn Wood Named a "2018 Women in the Law" Honoree by Michigan Lawyers Weekly