Dickinson Wright LLP
, 199 Bay Street, Suite 2200 Commerce Court West , Toronto, ON , Ontario, M5L 1G4
Please join us for a complimentary interactive roundtable to discuss current
challenges and opportunities in the franchise market.
8:30 A.M. – 10:30 A.M.
Tuesday, May 31, 2016
Topics will include:
- What is around the corner for franchise litigation?
- Franchising on First Nation Lands: Hear about this untapped market
and how to gain access.
- Bulletproofing franchise disclosure documents.
Please RSVP to Melissa Boyd at MBoyd@dickinsonwright.com by Tuesday, May 24, 2016.
**Please note space is limited.
Reservations will be accepted on a first-come first-served basis**
- September 15, 2020 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2021 Edition of Chambers Canada
- May 21, 2020 In the News Ned Levitt Featured in LexisNexis Canada Spotlight Interview
- May 12, 2020 In the News Ned Levitt is Listed in the 2020 Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory
- May 01, 2020 Industry Alerts Post-COVID Opportunities and Legal Considerations to Franchise Resale
- September 23, 2019 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2020 Edition of Chambers Canada
- May 09, 2019 Seminars USA Franchise Investment Seminar for Eastern Canada
- February 24 - 27, 2019 Conferences International Franchise Business Roundtables - International Franchise Association 2019 Convention
- October 5, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Ned Levitt Recently Contributed to the “Getting the Deal Through – Franchise 2019” Publication
- May 16, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Ned Levitt Quoted in the Franchising.com Article “It's a Digital World: Technology is Changing International Franchising”