Dickinson Wright LLP
, 199 Bay Street, Suite 2200 Commerce Court West , Toronto, ON , Ontario, M5L 1G4
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Please join us for a complimentary interactive roundtable to discuss current
challenges and opportunities in the franchise market.
8:30 A.M. – 10:30 A.M.
Tuesday, May 31, 2016
Topics will include:
- What is around the corner for franchise litigation?
- Franchising on First Nation Lands: Hear about this untapped market
and how to gain access.
- Bulletproofing franchise disclosure documents.
Please RSVP to Melissa Boyd at MBoyd@dickinsonwright.com by Tuesday, May 24, 2016.
**Please note space is limited.
Reservations will be accepted on a first-come first-served basis**
- August 26, 2021 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Lawyers Ranked in Best Lawyers in Canada® 2022 Edition
- April 27, 2021 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Listed in the 2021 Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory
- March 08, 2021 Industry Alerts Sub-Par Claim: Franchisee’s Beef with Supplier Leaves Bad Taste
- February 03, 2021 Media Mentions Ned Levitt Quoted in Global Franchise Magazine on Cross-Border Franchising
- January 27, 2021 Media Mentions Ned Levitt Presents at Canada Franchise Association's "Virtual Franchise Canada Show Toronto"
- September 15, 2020 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2021 Edition of Chambers Canada
- May 21, 2020 In the News Ned Levitt Featured in LexisNexis Canada Spotlight Interview
- May 12, 2020 In the News Ned Levitt is Listed in the 2020 Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory
- May 01, 2020 Industry Alerts Post-COVID Opportunities and Legal Considerations to Franchise Resale