Dickinson Wright LLP
, 199 Bay Street, Suite 2200 Commerce Court West , Toronto, ON , Ontario, M5L 1G4
Please join us for a complimentary interactive roundtable to discuss current
challenges and opportunities in the franchise market.
8:30 A.M. – 10:30 A.M.
Tuesday, May 31, 2016
Topics will include:
- What is around the corner for franchise litigation?
- Franchising on First Nation Lands: Hear about this untapped market
and how to gain access.
- Bulletproofing franchise disclosure documents.
Please RSVP to Melissa Boyd at MBoyd@dickinsonwright.com by Tuesday, May 24, 2016.
**Please note space is limited.
Reservations will be accepted on a first-come first-served basis**
- October 5, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Ned Levitt Recently Contributed to the “Getting the Deal Through – Franchise 2019” Publication
- May 16, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Ned Levitt Quoted in the Franchising.com Article “It's a Digital World: Technology is Changing International Franchising”
- June 2017 Industry Alerts Proposed Changes to Ontario Employment and Labour Laws
- May 2017 Industry Alerts New Arizona Law Releases Chokehold on Franchise Employment Status Dilemma
- March 2017 Industry Alerts Franchise and Distribution News
- February 2017 Industry Alerts BC Franchise Laws Come Into Effect
- October 2016 Industry Alerts BC Finalizes Franchise Laws
- June 2016 Industry Alerts Electronic and Courier Delivery Coming to Ontario
- April 2016 Industry Alerts Franchise & Distribution News, Number 2