Fourth Annual "Putting For Pink" Charity Golf Outing June 9, 2017
- Special Events
Rammler Golf Club, 38180 Utica Road, Sterling Heights, Michigan, 48312
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
June 9, 2017
Begins at 12 p.m.
Rammler Golf Club, 38180 Utica Road, Sterling Heights, MI 48312
The Fourth Annual "Putting For Pink" Charity Golf Outing to benefit the 2017 Komen Detroit Race for the Cure will be on Friday, June 9, 2017. Check in is at 12:00 noon and the scramble with a shotgun start is at 1:00 p.m. sharp. Prizes for longest drive, closest to the pin, cash raffles and more. All proceeds benefit Komen Detroit Race for the Cure. Hole sponsorships for the outing are also available.
Please contact Lynda Jablonski for details and registration.
- Special Events Clubs & Connections Golf Outing on August 28, 2017
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 31, 2023 Media Mentions Christy McDonald was recently named to Crain's Grand Rapids Business 2023 Notable Leaders in DEI list
- May 30, 2023 Media Mentions Benjamin Sobczak has been quoted in an article by the Detroit Free Press, “More Michigan marijuana companies expected to come under receivership control.”
- May 25, 2023 In the News David Coscarella Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- May 2023 Industry Alerts Framework of Dodd-Frank Act "Clawback" Policy (Finally) Coming into Focus
- May 2023 Industry Alerts 更新情報：Form I-9のリモートフレキシビリティ制度が2023年7月31日に終了／対面での審査を8月30日までに実施する必要－その理由は？
- May 24, 2023 In the News Flavia Campbell Named to Latino Leaders Rising Stars 2023 List
- May 19, 2023 In the News Kathleen Campbell Walker Named to the 2023 Lawdragon 100 Leading Immigration Lawyers Guide