- Special Events
Rammler Golf Club, 38180 Utica Road, Sterling Heights, Michigan, 48312
June 9, 2017
Begins at 12 p.m.
Rammler Golf Club, 38180 Utica Road, Sterling Heights, MI 48312
The Fourth Annual "Putting For Pink" Charity Golf Outing to benefit the 2017 Komen Detroit Race for the Cure will be on Friday, June 9, 2017. Check in is at 12:00 noon and the scramble with a shotgun start is at 1:00 p.m. sharp. Prizes for longest drive, closest to the pin, cash raffles and more. All proceeds benefit Komen Detroit Race for the Cure. Hole sponsorships for the outing are also available.
Please contact Lynda Jablonski for details and registration.
- May 30, 2019 Webinars Global Chamber USMCA/NAFTA Update: Shifting Issues & Challenges Webinar
- May 22, 2019 Webinars Top 10 Corporate Immigration Compliance Risks Webinar
- May 22, 2019 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Listed in the 2019 Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory
- May 21, 2019 Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host "Business in the Borderplex" Event in El Paso
- May 21, 2019 In the News Benton Bodamer Selected as a "40 Under 40" Honoree by Columbus Business First
- May 21, 2019 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2019 IP Stars
- May 17, 2019 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 12, Number 3
- May 2019 Industry Alerts The Disconnect Between Implementation of V2V Communication and the V2V Technology Employed to Achieve It
- May 16, 2019 In the News Jacqueline Lu Joins Dickinson Wright's Austin Office