- Special Events
Rammler Golf Club, 38180 Utica Road, Sterling Heights, Michigan, 48312
June 9, 2017
Begins at 12 p.m.
Rammler Golf Club, 38180 Utica Road, Sterling Heights, MI 48312
The Fourth Annual "Putting For Pink" Charity Golf Outing to benefit the 2017 Komen Detroit Race for the Cure will be on Friday, June 9, 2017. Check in is at 12:00 noon and the scramble with a shotgun start is at 1:00 p.m. sharp. Prizes for longest drive, closest to the pin, cash raffles and more. All proceeds benefit Komen Detroit Race for the Cure. Hole sponsorships for the outing are also available.
Please contact Lynda Jablonski for details and registration.
- March 07, 2019 Webinars The Anatomy of the Label and Package for Retail Food Products – A Legal Minefield
- February 19, 2019 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Laura Moskowitz Joins Dickinson Wright's Washington, D.C. Office
- February 19, 2019 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in Chambers Global Guide 2019
- February 2019 Industry Alerts The IRS and the FICA, FUTA and Federal Income Tax Traps for Employers with Non-Resident Alien Employees
- February 18, 2019 In the News Monica Labe and Katheryne Zelenock Named to Crain's Detroit Business "Notable Women in Real Estate"
- February 18, 2019 Media Mentions K. Lance Anderson and Brian Mangum Interviewed by Modern Healthcare for Article on Blockchain in the Healthcare Industry
- February 13, 2019 Speaking Engagements Doeren Mayhew M&A Breakfast Roundtable: Playing Your Trump Card
- February 13, 2019 Speaking Engagements Attorney Bill Rosin Speaks at Doeren Mayhew M&A Breakfast Roundtable: Playing Your Trump Card
- February 13, 2019 Media Mentions Gregory Moore Quoted in Crain's Detroit Business Article on Michigan's Mental Health Code