- Special Events
Rammler Golf Club, 38180 Utica Road, Sterling Heights, Michigan, 48312
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
June 9, 2017
Begins at 12 p.m.
Rammler Golf Club, 38180 Utica Road, Sterling Heights, MI 48312
The Fourth Annual "Putting For Pink" Charity Golf Outing to benefit the 2017 Komen Detroit Race for the Cure will be on Friday, June 9, 2017. Check in is at 12:00 noon and the scramble with a shotgun start is at 1:00 p.m. sharp. Prizes for longest drive, closest to the pin, cash raffles and more. All proceeds benefit Komen Detroit Race for the Cure. Hole sponsorships for the outing are also available.
Please contact Lynda Jablonski for details and registration.
- Special Events Clubs & Connections Golf Outing on August 28, 2017
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- April 15, 2021 In the News Catherine Hoffman and Gregory Mayback Named Top Lawyers by 2021 South Florida Legal Guide
- April 14, 2021 Webinars A Shot in the Arm: Current COVID-19 Workplace Issues Webinar
- April 14, 2021 Media Mentions Caleb Green Selected as Young Lawyer Fellow by American Bar Association's Intellectual Property Law Section
- April 12, 2021 In the News Trent Cornell Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- April 8, 2021 In the News Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Southwest Super Lawyers, Three Named Rising Stars
- April 07, 2021 Industry Alerts Reference re Greenhouse Gas Pollution Pricing Act – Supreme Court of Canada Rules Carbon Pricing Constitutional
- April 06, 2021 Industry Alerts SPAC Transactions Continue to Draw SEC’s Attention