Ontario First Nations Economic Advancement Conference (FNEAC) on October 10-12, 2017
Chelsea Hotel, 33 Gerrard St W, Toronto, Ontario, M5G 1Z4
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Tuesday-Thursday, October 10-12, 2017
at: Chelsea Hotel
33 Gerrard St W.
Toronto, ON, M5G 1Z4, Canada
Cherie Brant's (Partner, Toronto) client, Chiefs of Ontario, will partner with the Ontario First Nations Economic Developers Association for the conference. DW is also a sponsor of the event.
The First Nations Economic Advancement Conference (FNEAC 2017) will bring together First Nation decision makers across Ontario and beyond with other First Nation decision makers and business industry leaders. FNEAC was also created to share valuable information through special presentations, guest speakers and workshops that are relevant to economic development projects and opportunities that can be utilized in First Nations communities across Ontario and Canada.
FNEAC’s focus is to help grow First Nation economies across Ontario and attract business partners, investment opportunities and development projects that will make First Nation communities more competitive, create jobs, expand markets, retain skilled workers and create more innovate First Nation communities through collaboration.
Ontario First Nations Economic Developers Association (OFNEDA) is the best positioned organization to deliver a First Nations economic conference because OFNEDA's mandate is strictly focused on economic development for First Nation communities across Ontario with an emphasis on bridging the gap between corporate institutions and First Nation decision makers. OFNEDA's mission is to help stimulate economic growth for Ontario’s First Nations. Our goal is to generate and support economic and business development activities in order to formulate policies and initiatives aimed at tackling the economic challenges facing our communities.
We expect upwards of 350 delegates in attendance. Click here to register!
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 1
- Speaking Engagements Power and Prudence - Solar Energy at Nipissing First Nation
- Industry Alerts Litigating in Ontario
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 31, 2023 Media Mentions Christy McDonald was recently named to Crain's Grand Rapids Business 2023 Notable Leaders in DEI list
- May 30, 2023 Media Mentions Benjamin Sobczak has been quoted in an article by the Detroit Free Press, “More Michigan marijuana companies expected to come under receivership control.”
- May 25, 2023 In the News David Coscarella Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- May 2023 Industry Alerts Framework of Dodd-Frank Act "Clawback" Policy (Finally) Coming into Focus
- May 2023 Industry Alerts 更新情報：Form I-9のリモートフレキシビリティ制度が2023年7月31日に終了／対面での審査を8月30日までに実施する必要－その理由は？