Chelsea Hotel, 33 Gerrard St W, Toronto, Ontario, M5G 1Z4
Tuesday-Thursday, October 10-12, 2017
at: Chelsea Hotel
33 Gerrard St W.
Toronto, ON, M5G 1Z4, Canada
Cherie Brant's (Partner, Toronto) client, Chiefs of Ontario, will partner with the Ontario First Nations Economic Developers Association for the conference. DW is also a sponsor of the event.
The First Nations Economic Advancement Conference (FNEAC 2017) will bring together First Nation decision makers across Ontario and beyond with other First Nation decision makers and business industry leaders. FNEAC was also created to share valuable information through special presentations, guest speakers and workshops that are relevant to economic development projects and opportunities that can be utilized in First Nations communities across Ontario and Canada.
FNEAC’s focus is to help grow First Nation economies across Ontario and attract business partners, investment opportunities and development projects that will make First Nation communities more competitive, create jobs, expand markets, retain skilled workers and create more innovate First Nation communities through collaboration.
Ontario First Nations Economic Developers Association (OFNEDA) is the best positioned organization to deliver a First Nations economic conference because OFNEDA's mandate is strictly focused on economic development for First Nation communities across Ontario with an emphasis on bridging the gap between corporate institutions and First Nation decision makers. OFNEDA's mission is to help stimulate economic growth for Ontario’s First Nations. Our goal is to generate and support economic and business development activities in order to formulate policies and initiatives aimed at tackling the economic challenges facing our communities.
We expect upwards of 350 delegates in attendance. Click here to register!
- December 6, 2018 Webinars Telemedicine Hot Topics for Providers and Employers - What's Hot, What's Not, and What's New?
- November 2018 Industry Alerts What Employers Need to Know About Employee Marijuana Use Under Proposal 1
- November 2018 Industry Alerts What Voter Approval of Recreational Marihuana Means for Municipalities
- November 14, 2018 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Arizona Business Magazine as Leaders in their Industries
- November 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Craig Allison Joins Dickinson Wright's Silicon Valley Office as a Member
- November 14, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Brian Radnoff Featured in Canadian Lawyer Discussing His Move to Dickinson Wright
- November 13, 2018 In the News Lawyer Kristyn Annis Joins Dickinson Wright LLP in Toronto
- November 12, 2018 In the News Litigator Brian Radnoff Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as a Partner
- November 9, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Melissa Waite Quoted in Las Vegas Sun Article, "Resorts See Possibility of Marijuana Lounges as a Dilemma"