Chelsea Hotel, 33 Gerrard St W, Toronto, Ontario, M5G 1Z4
Tuesday-Thursday, October 10-12, 2017
at: Chelsea Hotel
33 Gerrard St W.
Toronto, ON, M5G 1Z4, Canada
Cherie Brant's (Partner, Toronto) client, Chiefs of Ontario, will partner with the Ontario First Nations Economic Developers Association for the conference. DW is also a sponsor of the event.
The First Nations Economic Advancement Conference (FNEAC 2017) will bring together First Nation decision makers across Ontario and beyond with other First Nation decision makers and business industry leaders. FNEAC was also created to share valuable information through special presentations, guest speakers and workshops that are relevant to economic development projects and opportunities that can be utilized in First Nations communities across Ontario and Canada.
FNEAC’s focus is to help grow First Nation economies across Ontario and attract business partners, investment opportunities and development projects that will make First Nation communities more competitive, create jobs, expand markets, retain skilled workers and create more innovate First Nation communities through collaboration.
Ontario First Nations Economic Developers Association (OFNEDA) is the best positioned organization to deliver a First Nations economic conference because OFNEDA's mandate is strictly focused on economic development for First Nation communities across Ontario with an emphasis on bridging the gap between corporate institutions and First Nation decision makers. OFNEDA's mission is to help stimulate economic growth for Ontario’s First Nations. Our goal is to generate and support economic and business development activities in order to formulate policies and initiatives aimed at tackling the economic challenges facing our communities.
We expect upwards of 350 delegates in attendance. Click here to register!
- August 20, 2019 Webinars Landslide Webinar Series: Integrating Trade Secret and Patent Strategies for Coordinated Protection: Pitfalls and Opportunities
- August 05, 2019 Seminars Estate Administration Procedures: Why Each Step is Important
- July 17, 2019 Webinars A Step-by-Step Guide Through California's (and now Nevada's) Consumer Privacy Acts
- June 17, 2019 In the News Lynn Capp Sirich Elected President of the Oakland County Bar Foundation
- June 17, 2019 In the News Frank Borger Gilligan Joins Dickinson Wright's Nashville Office
- June 14, 2019 In the News Austen Adams Selected for Leadership Music Class of 2019
- June 13, 2019 In the News Matthew Martinez Named to National Law Journal's 2019 Immigration Law Trailblazers List
- June 11, 2019 In the News Two Litigation Attorneys Join Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office
- June 11, 2019 In the News Timothy Overton Selected as a Nation's Best Honoree by Lawyers of Color