Chelsea Hotel, 33 Gerrard St W, Toronto, Ontario, M5G 1Z4
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Tuesday-Thursday, October 10-12, 2017
at: Chelsea Hotel
33 Gerrard St W.
Toronto, ON, M5G 1Z4, Canada
Cherie Brant's (Partner, Toronto) client, Chiefs of Ontario, will partner with the Ontario First Nations Economic Developers Association for the conference. DW is also a sponsor of the event.
The First Nations Economic Advancement Conference (FNEAC 2017) will bring together First Nation decision makers across Ontario and beyond with other First Nation decision makers and business industry leaders. FNEAC was also created to share valuable information through special presentations, guest speakers and workshops that are relevant to economic development projects and opportunities that can be utilized in First Nations communities across Ontario and Canada.
FNEAC’s focus is to help grow First Nation economies across Ontario and attract business partners, investment opportunities and development projects that will make First Nation communities more competitive, create jobs, expand markets, retain skilled workers and create more innovate First Nation communities through collaboration.
Ontario First Nations Economic Developers Association (OFNEDA) is the best positioned organization to deliver a First Nations economic conference because OFNEDA's mandate is strictly focused on economic development for First Nation communities across Ontario with an emphasis on bridging the gap between corporate institutions and First Nation decision makers. OFNEDA's mission is to help stimulate economic growth for Ontario’s First Nations. Our goal is to generate and support economic and business development activities in order to formulate policies and initiatives aimed at tackling the economic challenges facing our communities.
We expect upwards of 350 delegates in attendance. Click here to register!
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 1
- Speaking Engagements Power and Prudence - Solar Energy at Nipissing First Nation
- Industry Alerts Litigating in Ontario
- September 30, 2022 In the News Benjamin Sobczak Elected to State Bar of Michigan’s Cannabis Law Section Council
- September 30, 2022 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2023 Edition of Chambers Canada
- September 27, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment 2022 Edition
- September 26, 2022 Blogs 移民局、コロナ禍の署名方針を恒久化へ | USCIS Makes Covid-19 Signature Policy Permanent
- September 26, 2022 Industry Alerts TTAB's Precedential Opinion in In re County of Orange Affirms Refusal of Registering Orange County's Unofficial Insignia
- September 23, 2022 In the News Caleb Green Recognized by the Washington Bar Association and National Bar Association as a 2022 Power 100 Honoree