- Skrzyniarz, Joan Cripe
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Dickinson Wright's Joan Cripe Skrzyniarz as she discusses how to be “prepared rather than panicked” with important estate planning documents and helpful tips during these uncertain times. Governors of many states, including Michigan, have encouraged the use of remote signings of estate planning documents, so there really is no better time than right now to revisit the details of an existing estate plan or to get that process started.
Joan will share her thoughts on the critical documents that should be in place, especially during a health pandemic, including:
- Medical Powers of Attorney
- Durable Powers of Attorney for Financial Matters
- Parental Designations of Guardians for Minor Children
- Wills & Trusts
- Beneficiary Designation Forms
She will also discuss how to create a family emergency plan if you are sick and are unable to care for your children, and tips on how to discuss these difficult issues with loved ones.
This webinar is complimentary, but registration is required. We look forward to your participation. To learn more or to register, please click here.
Can't attend at this time or date? Register anyway and we'll send you the recording.
- July 19, 2022 In the News Stephen Montgomery Joins Dickinson Wright Nashville Office
- July 18, 2022 In the News Les Raatz Awarded Eleanor Ter Horst Distinguished Service Award
- July 14, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in Chambers 2022 High Net Worth Guide
- June 7, 2022 In the News Elizabeth L. Luckenbach Sworn In as President of the Oakland County Bar Association
- April 7, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Southwest Super Lawyers, Six Named Rising Stars
- January 19, 2022 In the News Alexandre Zucco Named to Grand Rapids Magazine's The Best of the Best List
- September 8, 2021 In the News Luke Federici Joins Dickinson Wright Reno Office
- July 22, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in Chambers 2021 High Net Worth Guide
- April 8, 2021 In the News Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Southwest Super Lawyers, Three Named Rising Stars