- Skrzyniarz, Joan Cripe
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Dickinson Wright's Joan Cripe Skrzyniarz as she discusses how to be “prepared rather than panicked” with important estate planning documents and helpful tips during these uncertain times. Governors of many states, including Michigan, have encouraged the use of remote signings of estate planning documents, so there really is no better time than right now to revisit the details of an existing estate plan or to get that process started.
Joan will share her thoughts on the critical documents that should be in place, especially during a health pandemic, including:
- Medical Powers of Attorney
- Durable Powers of Attorney for Financial Matters
- Parental Designations of Guardians for Minor Children
- Wills & Trusts
- Beneficiary Designation Forms
She will also discuss how to create a family emergency plan if you are sick and are unable to care for your children, and tips on how to discuss these difficult issues with loved ones.
This webinar is complimentary, but registration is required. We look forward to your participation. To learn more or to register, please click here.
Can't attend at this time or date? Register anyway and we'll send you the recording.
- September 8, 2021 In the News Luke Federici Joins Dickinson Wright Reno Office
- July 22, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in Chambers 2021 High Net Worth Guide
- April 8, 2021 In the News Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Southwest Super Lawyers, Three Named Rising Stars
- March 02, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office Ranked in Nine Categories in the 2021 Ranking Arizona Guide
- February 12, 2021 Media Mentions Alexandre Zucco Elected to Serve on Western Michigan Estate Planning Council Board of Directors
- December 9, 2020 In the News Amber Hughes Appointed to Committee on Examinations by Supreme Court of Arizona
- November 12, 2020 Industry Alerts Michigan Passes Law Allowing Remote Witnesses and Remote Notarizations
- July 14, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in Chambers 2020 High Net Worth Guide
- April 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Virtual Witnessing of Wills and POAs During COVID-19