Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
This informative webinar will provide participants the basics of estate planning with helpful hints regarding:
• Wills, Revocable Living Trusts, and Probate Avoidance
• The Different Types of Powers of Attorneys
• Why You Need a Trust
• Estate Tax, Generation Skipping Tax and Gift Tax
• What’s trending in estate planning now?
To learn view this webinar, please click here.
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- April 14, 2021 Webinars A Shot in the Arm: Current COVID-19 Workplace Issues Webinar
- April 8, 2021 In the News Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Southwest Super Lawyers, Three Named Rising Stars
- April 07, 2021 Industry Alerts Reference re Greenhouse Gas Pollution Pricing Act – Supreme Court of Canada Rules Carbon Pricing Constitutional
- April 06, 2021 Industry Alerts SPAC Transactions Continue to Draw SEC’s Attention
- April 6, 2021 In the News Venroy July Joins Dickinson Wright Washington D.C. Office
- March 30, 2021 In the News Jake McMillian Joins Dickinson Wright as its First Director of Diversity and Inclusion
- March 29, 2021 Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host Virtual Discussion on Firm Life in Detroit for Black Law Student Association
- March 29, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Statement on Anti-Asian Violence