This informative webinar will provide participants the basics of estate planning with helpful hints regarding:
• Wills, Revocable Living Trusts, and Probate Avoidance
• The Different Types of Powers of Attorneys
• Why You Need a Trust
• Estate Tax, Generation Skipping Tax and Gift Tax
• What’s trending in estate planning now?
To learn view this webinar, please click here.
- October 28, 2020 Webinars Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Accommodation Agreements but Were Afraid to Ask
- October 21, 2020 Industry Alerts SBA Guidance on PPP Borrowers: Transfers of Equity and Assets
- October 19, 2020 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2020 Texas Super Lawyers
- October 19, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Appreciation Award from Texas A&M University School of Innovation
- October 15, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Re-Appoints Mark Shapiro to Lead Its Canadian Practice
- October 15, 2020 In the News Six Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Vegas Inc.’s 2020 Top Lawyers
- October 15, 2020 In the News Aaron Burrell to Speak at Michigan Lawyers Weekly’s Diversity and Inclusion Webinar
- October 14, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation United States 2021 Edition
- October 13, 2020 In the News Aaron Burrell Named a Fellow of the Michigan State Bar Foundation