Join Dickinson Wright’s Jordan Schreier and Eric Gregory as they discuss the provisions of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (“CARES”) Act that affect employer sponsored benefits plans and other employee benefits issues facing employers responding to Coronavirus. Specifically, they will take a deep dive into the following:
- The new Coronavirus Related Distribution option and implications for employers and employees;
- Additional flexibility for participant loans in retirement plans;
- Waiver of 2020 required minimum distributions;
- Single-employer defined benefit pension plan funding relief;
- Coverage of COVID-19 testing and preventive services;
- Exemptions for tele-health services;
- Reimbursements for over-the-counter drugs;
- Considerations for employers experiencing mass layoffs under the Affordable Care Act, ERISA, and the Internal Revenue Code; and
- COVID-19 related concerns for executive-level compensation.
The webinar is complimentary but registration is required. To learn more or to register, please click here.
Can't attend? Sign up anyway and we'll send you the recording.
- Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host Sunrise Seminar on "The Top 10 Insider Tips for Operating a Gold Standard 401(k) and 403(b) Retirement Plan"
- Seminars You Can't Make This Stuff Up! Things We Wished Our Clients Had Asked Us Ahead of Time! on June 14, 2017
- Industry Alerts Small Employer Standalone HRA Allowed by New Law
- January 13, 2021 Industry Alerts Update on Ontario's Second State of Emergency Order – New Restrictions in Ontario in the Fight Against COVID-19 – Effective January 14, 2021
- December 31, 2020 Industry Alerts Can a Purchaser Void a Contract Based on the COVID-19 Pandemic?
- November 30, 2020 Webinars Unmasking COVID’s Second Wave: ‘Deals’ in Masks, Gloves, Cleaning and other Solutions Present Contracting, Audit, Regulatory and Enforcement Risks
- October 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Governor Whitmer Signs COVID-19 Legislation Applicable to All Employers
- October 13, 2020 Industry Alerts $50 Million in Funding Available for Small Businesses in Tennessee
- October 05, 2020 Industry Alerts UPDATED: CERB Replacement Bill is Approved by House of Commons