An Employer’s Guide to the Employee Benefits Provisions of the CARES Act and Other COVID-19 Benefits ConcernsRegister Here
- Schreier, Jordan Gregory, Eric W.
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Dickinson Wright’s Jordan Schreier and Eric Gregory as they discuss the provisions of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (“CARES”) Act that affect employer sponsored benefits plans and other employee benefits issues facing employers responding to Coronavirus. Specifically, they will take a deep dive into the following:
- The new Coronavirus Related Distribution option and implications for employers and employees;
- Additional flexibility for participant loans in retirement plans;
- Waiver of 2020 required minimum distributions;
- Single-employer defined benefit pension plan funding relief;
- Coverage of COVID-19 testing and preventive services;
- Exemptions for tele-health services;
- Reimbursements for over-the-counter drugs;
- Considerations for employers experiencing mass layoffs under the Affordable Care Act, ERISA, and the Internal Revenue Code; and
- COVID-19 related concerns for executive-level compensation.
The webinar is complimentary but registration is required. To learn more or to register, please click here.
Can't attend? Sign up anyway and we'll send you the recording.
Member and Employee Benefits Practice Group Chair Ann Arbor
- Industry Alerts Group Health Plan Transparency Disclosure Rules Finalized: What Plan Sponsors Should Know
- Industry Alerts 2021 ACA Information Reporting Update: Extended "Furnishing" Deadline But No More "Good Faith" Relief
- Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host Sunrise Seminar on "The Top 10 Insider Tips for Operating a Gold Standard 401(k) and 403(b) Retirement Plan"
- January 2022 Industry Alerts Dickinson Wright COVID-19 Resource Guide
- December 20, 2021 Industry Alerts Private Employer Vaccine Mandate Moves Forward as Sixth Circuit Dissolves Fifth Circuit’s OSHA ETS Stay
- November 04, 2021 Industry Alerts The Private Employer COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate is Here: What Employers Need to Know
- September 28, 2021 Industry Alerts COVID-19 Surge Medical Leave Refresher for Employers
- September 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Why President Biden’s Plan to Vaccinate the Unvaccinated in Private Employment is a Lot of Buzz, but Likely Little Sting
- May 24, 2021 Industry Alerts HHS Announces the COVID-19 Vaccine Coverage Assistance Fund