Join Dickinson Wright’s Jordan Schreier and Eric Gregory as they discuss the provisions of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (“CARES”) Act that affect employer sponsored benefits plans and other employee benefits issues facing employers responding to Coronavirus. Specifically, they will take a deep dive into the following:
- The new Coronavirus Related Distribution option and implications for employers and employees;
- Additional flexibility for participant loans in retirement plans;
- Waiver of 2020 required minimum distributions;
- Single-employer defined benefit pension plan funding relief;
- Coverage of COVID-19 testing and preventive services;
- Exemptions for tele-health services;
- Reimbursements for over-the-counter drugs;
- Considerations for employers experiencing mass layoffs under the Affordable Care Act, ERISA, and the Internal Revenue Code; and
- COVID-19 related concerns for executive-level compensation.
The webinar is complimentary but registration is required. To learn more or to register, please click here.
Can't attend? Sign up anyway and we'll send you the recording.
- Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host Sunrise Seminar on "The Top 10 Insider Tips for Operating a Gold Standard 401(k) and 403(b) Retirement Plan"
- Seminars You Can't Make This Stuff Up! Things We Wished Our Clients Had Asked Us Ahead of Time! on June 14, 2017
- Industry Alerts Small Employer Standalone HRA Allowed by New Law
- July 29, 2020 Industry Alerts UPDATE: To Disclose or Not to Disclose: Why Businesses Should Not Stay Silent Amid COVID-19
- July 09, 2020 Industry Alerts Ontario Court of Appeal Sends Employers Back to the Drafting Table … AGAIN!
- July 07, 2020 Industry Alerts Updated Information Regarding the $200 Million in Funding Available for Small Businesses Through New Tennessee Business Relief Program
- June 30, 2020 Industry Alerts Protecting Small Business Act 2020
- June 26, 2020 Industry Alerts CEWS and CERB Extension of Government Aid: Update to April 11, 2020 Publication
- June 15, 2020 Industry Alerts CIPO Pandemic Response: Update June 15, 2020*