- Industry Alerts
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright created the COVID-19 Resource Guide as an easy-to-use document for businesses and individuals. We thank our knowledgeable authors and contributors, who provided their time and talent to produce these articles. The COVID-19 Resource Guide (Updated January 2022) can be downloaded by clicking "Download PDF" in the top right corner of this page or by clicking here.
We wanted to make this resource as easy-to-use as possible, so we have included an index that contains the articles by topic, by location-specific information, and by date. We dedicate this PDF compilation to the thousands of people whose lives have been impacted or lost prematurely to COVID-19.Please Note: These materials do not constitute legal or medical advice. Government initiatives, announcements, and regulations in response to the COVID-19 situation continue to evolve and change frequently.
- December 20, 2021 Industry Alerts Private Employer Vaccine Mandate Moves Forward as Sixth Circuit Dissolves Fifth Circuit’s OSHA ETS Stay
- November 04, 2021 Industry Alerts The Private Employer COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate is Here: What Employers Need to Know
- September 28, 2021 Industry Alerts COVID-19 Surge Medical Leave Refresher for Employers
- September 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Why President Biden’s Plan to Vaccinate the Unvaccinated in Private Employment is a Lot of Buzz, but Likely Little Sting
- May 24, 2021 Industry Alerts HHS Announces the COVID-19 Vaccine Coverage Assistance Fund
- March 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Electronic Public Meetings – Time-Sensitive Steps For Local Units of Government To Take Now In The Face of Uncertain Future Legislative and Administrative Action
- March 02, 2021 Industry Alerts UPDATE (March 1, 2021) – New COVID-19 Public Health Measures in Effect in Ontario
- February 02, 2021 Industry Alerts DW-China Trade Update (36th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十六期)
- January 25, 2021 Industry Alerts An Exception to the Rule: New Provisions Regarding Where Personal Property Is To Be Assessed This Tax Season in Michigan