Eminent Domain and Land Valuation Litigation: Trends and Updates in 2017 & Beyond
Tuesday, June 27, 2017
12:00 pm – 2:00 pm (EDT)
9:00 am – 11:00 am (PDT)
James Braselton (Member, Phoenix) will be discussing leasehold interest valuation; recovery of damages for diminution in value due to a partial taking that impairs access to the remainder; and using Murr v. Wisconsin as the impetus, a discussion of larger parcel identification for purposes of a regulatory takings claim.
This webcast is presented by The Knowledge Group.
- August 20, 2019 Webinars Landslide Webinar Series: Integrating Trade Secret and Patent Strategies for Coordinated Protection: Pitfalls and Opportunities
- August 05, 2019 Seminars Estate Administration Procedures: Why Each Step is Important
- July 17, 2019 Webinars A Step-by-Step Guide Through California's (and now Nevada's) Consumer Privacy Acts
- June 20, 2019 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 20, 2019 In the News Scott A. Petz Selected to America’s Top 100 High Stakes Litigators® for 2019
- June 17, 2019 In the News Lynn Capp Sirich Elected President of the Oakland County Bar Foundation
- June 17, 2019 In the News Frank Borger Gilligan Joins Dickinson Wright's Nashville Office
- June 14, 2019 In the News Austen Adams Selected for Leadership Music Class of 2019
- June 13, 2019 In the News Matthew Martinez Named to National Law Journal's 2019 Immigration Law Trailblazers List