Eminent Domain and Land Valuation Litigation: Trends and Updates in 2017 & Beyond
Tuesday, June 27, 2017
12:00 pm – 2:00 pm (EDT)
9:00 am – 11:00 am (PDT)
James Braselton (Member, Phoenix) will be discussing leasehold interest valuation; recovery of damages for diminution in value due to a partial taking that impairs access to the remainder; and using Murr v. Wisconsin as the impetus, a discussion of larger parcel identification for purposes of a regulatory takings claim.
This webcast is presented by The Knowledge Group.
- April 11, 2019 Special Events 2019 ASPIRE Dealmakers Conference
- April 05, 2019 Special Events Succeeding in Canada Seminar | Cincinnati
- April 03, 2019 Special Events Succeeding in Canada Seminar | Cleveland
- March 21, 2019 In the News Dickinson Wright Prevails in Patent Litigation Trial on Behalf of Hitkansut LLC
- March 19, 2019 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Newsletter: Volume 12, Number 2
- March 21, 2019 In the News Frederick M. Cummings to Speak at ASPEN 2019
- March 20, 2019 Articles Highlights from Wit v. United Behavioral Health
- March 2019 In the News Derek Crownover and Cam Caldwell Negotiate Zach Crowell Catalog Sale
- March 18, 2019 In the News Noah McPike Closes Emily Landis Publishing Deal