Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Eminent Domain and Land Valuation Litigation: Trends and Updates in 2017 & Beyond
Tuesday, June 27, 2017
12:00 pm – 2:00 pm (EDT)
9:00 am – 11:00 am (PDT)
James Braselton (Member, Phoenix) will be discussing leasehold interest valuation; recovery of damages for diminution in value due to a partial taking that impairs access to the remainder; and using Murr v. Wisconsin as the impetus, a discussion of larger parcel identification for purposes of a regulatory takings claim.
This webcast is presented by The Knowledge Group.
- Webinars The Future of Trademark Infringement: What You Need to Know and Do webinar on December 4, 2017
- June 29, 2022 Seminars Last Chance Free CLE
- June 28, 2022 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton Quoted by Canadian Lawyer Magazine on Proposed Federal Privacy Law
- June 27, 2022 In the News Dennis Archer Receives Lifetime Achievement Award at the 2022 Burton Awards
- June 24, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 24, 2022 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted by Law360 on 'Juneteenth' Ice Cream Trademark Debate
- June 22, 2022 In the News Cindy Villanueva Named “Class of 2022 40 Under 40” Honoree by Phoenix Business Journal
- June 22, 2022 Media Mentions James Tyrrell Quoted in Law360 on Joining Dickinson Wright's Political Law Practice
- June 16, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series: Monopoly Money: Do Non-Compete Agreements Violate Antitrust Laws and if so, How?