Eminent Domain and Land Valuation Litigation: Trends and Updates in 2017 & Beyond
Tuesday, June 27, 2017
12:00 pm – 2:00 pm (EDT)
9:00 am – 11:00 am (PDT)
James Braselton (Member, Phoenix) will be discussing leasehold interest valuation; recovery of damages for diminution in value due to a partial taking that impairs access to the remainder; and using Murr v. Wisconsin as the impetus, a discussion of larger parcel identification for purposes of a regulatory takings claim.
This webcast is presented by The Knowledge Group.
- July 20, 2018 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Northern California Super Lawyers
- July 20, 2018 In the News Lisa D. Duran Named a 2018 Most Influential Woman in Arizona Business
- July 18, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Alan Litwack Quoted in the Marijuana Business Daily Article “Cannabis Boom or Bust: How US Firms Could be Affected by Canada’s Adult-Use Market”
- July 17, 2018 In the News Attorney Blair Gould Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- July 16, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Featured in Video Relating to the Recent Legalization of Sports Betting
- July 15- 16, 2018 Special Events Sparky Anderson CATCH Charity Golf Prelude Party and Golf Classic
- July 2018 Industry Alerts California’s Data Privacy Law: What It Is and How to Comply (A Step-By-Step Guide)
- July 2018 Industry Alerts New Section 301 Tariffs Proposed for $200 Billion of Chinese Goods
- July 12, 2018 In the News Attorney Rock Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office