Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Eminent Domain and Land Valuation Litigation: Trends and Updates in 2017 & Beyond
Tuesday, June 27, 2017
12:00 pm – 2:00 pm (EDT)
9:00 am – 11:00 am (PDT)
James Braselton (Member, Phoenix) will be discussing leasehold interest valuation; recovery of damages for diminution in value due to a partial taking that impairs access to the remainder; and using Murr v. Wisconsin as the impetus, a discussion of larger parcel identification for purposes of a regulatory takings claim.
This webcast is presented by The Knowledge Group.
- Webinars The Future of Trademark Infringement: What You Need to Know and Do webinar on December 4, 2017
- November 3, 2021 Webinars Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- November 03, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies | 電気および自動運転車技術におけるソフトウェアの知的財産の保護
- October 20, 2021 Webinars North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation
- October 20, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation | 北米の電動化への動き: 東アジアではどうなるのか
- October 18, 2021 Blogs Key September USCIS Process Updates | 9月の米国移民局の手続きに関する主なアップデート
- October 14, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Interviewed in Nevada Newsmakers on His Career
- October 08, 2021 Industry Alerts Key September USCIS Process Updates
- October 08, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Included in Hospital Peer Review on Telehealth Credentials