Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Monday, December 4, 2017
from Noon to 2 p.m.
John Blattner (Member, Ann Arbor) will co-present this webinar on the future of trademark infringement. John will cover recent developments in trademark infringement, risk mitigation strategies, noteable court decisions, and best practices. The firm receives 30 free, complimentary registrations for this webinar. Please contact Christine Kloka for more information.
Trademarks, which grant companies the exclusive right to use their brand in the marketplace, have been an essential part of any business. Through a trademark, companies can build their value and protect themselves against competition, thus, preventing any potential damages.
Trademark infringement is the violation of the trademark terms by intruding on the rights and privileges provided to the trademark owner. Businesses should keep themselves abreast of the recent and future trends and developments in trademark infringement to be able to protect themselves from infringement and from claims of the same as well.
Join a panel of key thought leaders and professionals assembled by The Knowledge Group as they bring the audience to a road beyond the basics of bringing or defending against Trademark Infringement and as they delve into the depth-analysis of the current trends and recent court rulings involving brand protection. Speakers will also provide the audience with practical strategies in bringing out the best in these lawsuits in a rapidly evolving legal climate.
Key issues that will be covered in this course are:
- Trademark Infringement: Recent Developments.
- Risk Mitigation Strategies.
- Trademark Infringement Litigation: Damages, Claims and Key Issues.
- Notable Court Rulings.
- Best Practices in Bringing or Defending Against Trademark Infringement Outlook.
Register today for this informative webinar here!
- Industry Alerts The Who, What, Why, and How of NFTs, the Metaverse, and IP
- Industry Alerts Romag Fasteners V. Fossil: Unfastening the Circuit Split on Profit Awards for Trademark Infringement
- Industry Alerts One Slip up can Cost you the Case: The Impact of the Supreme Court's Decision on Copyright Infringement Actions
- February 03, 2023 In the News Daniel Waldman has authored an article in Real Estate EXchange (RENX), "What you should know about Canada's prohibition on foreigners acquiring residential real estate.”
- February 03, 2023 Media Mentions Heather Frayre was quoted in the Bloomberg Law article, "Business Anxiety Rises With Labor Department Green Card Delays.”
- January 31, 2023 In the News Canada-United States Business Association to Host 11th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 31, 2023 Articles Advocacy in Arbitration: 5 Tips from an Arbitrator on How to Present Your Case.
- January 31, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia was recently quoted in the American Banker article, "What does the future look like for crypto lenders?"
- January 31, 2023 In the News Caleb Green was recently featured on the KNPR live panel interview "State of Nevada"