The Future of Trademark Infringement: What You Need to Know and Do webinar on December 4, 2017
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Monday, December 4, 2017
from Noon to 2 p.m.
John Blattner (Member, Ann Arbor) will co-present this webinar on the future of trademark infringement. John will cover recent developments in trademark infringement, risk mitigation strategies, noteable court decisions, and best practices. The firm receives 30 free, complimentary registrations for this webinar. Please contact Christine Kloka for more information.
Trademarks, which grant companies the exclusive right to use their brand in the marketplace, have been an essential part of any business. Through a trademark, companies can build their value and protect themselves against competition, thus, preventing any potential damages.
Trademark infringement is the violation of the trademark terms by intruding on the rights and privileges provided to the trademark owner. Businesses should keep themselves abreast of the recent and future trends and developments in trademark infringement to be able to protect themselves from infringement and from claims of the same as well.
Join a panel of key thought leaders and professionals assembled by The Knowledge Group as they bring the audience to a road beyond the basics of bringing or defending against Trademark Infringement and as they delve into the depth-analysis of the current trends and recent court rulings involving brand protection. Speakers will also provide the audience with practical strategies in bringing out the best in these lawsuits in a rapidly evolving legal climate.
Key issues that will be covered in this course are:
- Trademark Infringement: Recent Developments.
- Risk Mitigation Strategies.
- Trademark Infringement Litigation: Damages, Claims and Key Issues.
- Notable Court Rulings.
- Best Practices in Bringing or Defending Against Trademark Infringement Outlook.
Register today for this informative webinar here!
- Industry Alerts The Who, What, Why, and How of NFTs, the Metaverse, and IP
- Industry Alerts Romag Fasteners V. Fossil: Unfastening the Circuit Split on Profit Awards for Trademark Infringement
- Industry Alerts One Slip up can Cost you the Case: The Impact of the Supreme Court's Decision on Copyright Infringement Actions
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 31, 2023 Media Mentions Christy McDonald was recently named to Crain's Grand Rapids Business 2023 Notable Leaders in DEI list
- May 30, 2023 Media Mentions Benjamin Sobczak has been quoted in an article by the Detroit Free Press, “More Michigan marijuana companies expected to come under receivership control.”
- May 25, 2023 In the News David Coscarella Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- May 2023 Industry Alerts Framework of Dodd-Frank Act "Clawback" Policy (Finally) Coming into Focus
- May 2023 Industry Alerts 更新情報：Form I-9のリモートフレキシビリティ制度が2023年7月31日に終了／対面での審査を8月30日までに実施する必要－その理由は？