- Blattner, John C.
Monday, December 4, 2017
from Noon to 2 p.m.
John Blattner (Member, Ann Arbor) will co-present this webinar on the future of trademark infringement. John will cover recent developments in trademark infringement, risk mitigation strategies, noteable court decisions, and best practices. The firm receives 30 free, complimentary registrations for this webinar. Please contact Christine Kloka for more information.
Trademarks, which grant companies the exclusive right to use their brand in the marketplace, have been an essential part of any business. Through a trademark, companies can build their value and protect themselves against competition, thus, preventing any potential damages.
Trademark infringement is the violation of the trademark terms by intruding on the rights and privileges provided to the trademark owner. Businesses should keep themselves abreast of the recent and future trends and developments in trademark infringement to be able to protect themselves from infringement and from claims of the same as well.
Join a panel of key thought leaders and professionals assembled by The Knowledge Group as they bring the audience to a road beyond the basics of bringing or defending against Trademark Infringement and as they delve into the depth-analysis of the current trends and recent court rulings involving brand protection. Speakers will also provide the audience with practical strategies in bringing out the best in these lawsuits in a rapidly evolving legal climate.
Key issues that will be covered in this course are:
- Trademark Infringement: Recent Developments.
- Risk Mitigation Strategies.
- Trademark Infringement Litigation: Damages, Claims and Key Issues.
- Notable Court Rulings.
- Best Practices in Bringing or Defending Against Trademark Infringement Outlook.
Register today for this informative webinar here!
- December 6, 2018 Webinars Telemedicine Hot Topics for Providers and Employers - What's Hot, What's Not, and What's New?
- November 2018 Industry Alerts What Employers Need to Know About Employee Marijuana Use Under Proposal 1
- November 2018 Industry Alerts What Voter Approval of Recreational Marihuana Means for Municipalities
- November 14, 2018 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Arizona Business Magazine as Leaders in their Industries
- November 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Craig Allison Joins Dickinson Wright's Silicon Valley Office as a Member
- November 14, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Brian Radnoff Featured in Canadian Lawyer Discussing His Move to Dickinson Wright
- November 13, 2018 In the News Lawyer Kristyn Annis Joins Dickinson Wright LLP in Toronto
- November 12, 2018 In the News Litigator Brian Radnoff Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as a Partner
- November 9, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Melissa Waite Quoted in Las Vegas Sun Article, "Resorts See Possibility of Marijuana Lounges as a Dilemma"