- Blattner, John C.
Monday, December 4, 2017
from Noon to 2 p.m.
John Blattner (Member, Ann Arbor) will co-present this webinar on the future of trademark infringement. John will cover recent developments in trademark infringement, risk mitigation strategies, noteable court decisions, and best practices. The firm receives 30 free, complimentary registrations for this webinar. Please contact Christine Kloka for more information.
Trademarks, which grant companies the exclusive right to use their brand in the marketplace, have been an essential part of any business. Through a trademark, companies can build their value and protect themselves against competition, thus, preventing any potential damages.
Trademark infringement is the violation of the trademark terms by intruding on the rights and privileges provided to the trademark owner. Businesses should keep themselves abreast of the recent and future trends and developments in trademark infringement to be able to protect themselves from infringement and from claims of the same as well.
Join a panel of key thought leaders and professionals assembled by The Knowledge Group as they bring the audience to a road beyond the basics of bringing or defending against Trademark Infringement and as they delve into the depth-analysis of the current trends and recent court rulings involving brand protection. Speakers will also provide the audience with practical strategies in bringing out the best in these lawsuits in a rapidly evolving legal climate.
Key issues that will be covered in this course are:
- Trademark Infringement: Recent Developments.
- Risk Mitigation Strategies.
- Trademark Infringement Litigation: Damages, Claims and Key Issues.
- Notable Court Rulings.
- Best Practices in Bringing or Defending Against Trademark Infringement Outlook.
Register today for this informative webinar here!
- July 16, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Featured in Video Relating to the Recent Legalization of Sports Betting
- July 15- 16, 2018 Special Events Sparky Anderson CATCH Charity Golf Prelude Party and Golf Classic
- July 2018 Industry Alerts California’s Data Privacy Law: What It Is and How to Comply (A Step-By-Step Guide)
- July 2018 Industry Alerts New Section 301 Tariffs Proposed for $200 Billion of Chinese Goods
- July 12, 2018 In the News Attorney Rock Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office
- July 12, 2018 In the News Blake Atler Joins Dickinson Wright as Director of Finance
- July 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Marki Stewart Quoted in the Modern Healthcare Article, “States Expand Telemedicine to Allow Prescribing of Controlled Substances”
- July 11, 2018 In the News Derek Kaczmarek Elected Chair of State Bar of Arizona's Section of Taxation
- July 10, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Dan Ujczo Quoted in the Canadian Lawyer Article, “China Factor Looms Large as Trade Wars Heat Up”