- Gregory, Eric W.
Oakland County Bar Center, 1760 South Telegraph Rd., Suite 100, Bloomfield, Michigan
Oakland County Bar Association’s Employment Law Committee Presents
“Employment Matters, A Year in Review” seminar.
Tuesday, June 13, from 8:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Oakland County Bar Center, 1760 South Telegraph Rd., Suite 100, in Bloomfield, MI.
Eric Gregory (Associate, Troy) is a featured speaker at this event.
The program offers an in-depth overview of legal trends and developments in labor and employment areas.
The speakers will present updates in the areas of employee benefits, joint employers, cyber security,
federal and state Family and Medical Leave Acts, OSHA and MIOSHA, discrimination and harassment, and
retaliation and whistleblowing.
Cost for early registration (on or before June 6) for OCBA members is $40; $30 for OCBA new lawyers
(P74739) and paralegals; and $60 for non-members. After June 6, OCBA members pay $50; cost for new
lawyers and paralegals is $40; and $75 for non-members. At the door prices are $65 for OCBA members
and $90 for non-members.
- March 07, 2019 Webinars The Anatomy of the Label and Package for Retail Food Products – A Legal Minefield
- February 13, 2019 Speaking Engagements Doeren Mayhew M&A Breakfast Roundtable: Playing Your Trump Card
- February 13, 2019 Speaking Engagements Attorney Bill Rosin Speaks at Doeren Mayhew M&A Breakfast Roundtable: Playing Your Trump Card
- February 13, 2019 Media Mentions Gregory Moore Quoted in Crain's Detroit Business Article on Michigan's Mental Health Code
- February 12, 2019 Media Mentions Tim Gary Quoted in Accountable Care News "Thoughts Leaders' Corner"
- February 12, 2019 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Timothy Clise Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- February 11, 2019 In the News Scott Holcomb Presented “Procurement Simplified and Examined: Understanding Terms, Time and Thought Behind the Process” at the 2019 Risk Management Summit
- February 11, 2019 In the News Austen Adams and Cam Caldwell Close Filmore Deal
- February 11, 2019 Media Mentions Jonathan Redway Quoted in Wired Article on AT&T 5G Claims