- Gregory, Eric W.
Oakland County Bar Center, 1760 South Telegraph Rd., Suite 100, Bloomfield, Michigan
Oakland County Bar Association’s Employment Law Committee Presents
“Employment Matters, A Year in Review” seminar.
Tuesday, June 13, from 8:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Oakland County Bar Center, 1760 South Telegraph Rd., Suite 100, in Bloomfield, MI.
Eric Gregory (Associate, Troy) is a featured speaker at this event.
The program offers an in-depth overview of legal trends and developments in labor and employment areas.
The speakers will present updates in the areas of employee benefits, joint employers, cyber security,
federal and state Family and Medical Leave Acts, OSHA and MIOSHA, discrimination and harassment, and
retaliation and whistleblowing.
Cost for early registration (on or before June 6) for OCBA members is $40; $30 for OCBA new lawyers
(P74739) and paralegals; and $60 for non-members. After June 6, OCBA members pay $50; cost for new
lawyers and paralegals is $40; and $75 for non-members. At the door prices are $65 for OCBA members
and $90 for non-members.
- Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host Sunrise Seminar on "The Top 10 Insider Tips for Operating a Gold Standard 401(k) and 403(b) Retirement Plan"
- Seminars Sunrise Seminar - #You Too Can Do More to Address and Prevent Sexual Harassment in the Workplace on March 16, 2018
- Special Events Up & Coming Lawyers Class of 2017 Awards Luncheon on December 7, 2017
- February 26, 2021 Media Mentions Caleb Green Joins Panel for National Bar Association's "Getting Started: Maximizing Your Finances" Webinar
- February 25, 2021 In the News Michael D. Lipton, Q.C. and Kathleen Campbell Walker Recognized in Chambers Global Guide 2021
- February 23, 2021 Media Mentions Scot Crow Interviewed on Elevate Your Grind Podcast
- February 23, 2021 Media Mentions Andrea Arndt Discusses COVID-19 Related Counterfeit Products with WWJ News Radio and Fox 2 News Detroit
- February 19, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Featured in The American Lawyer on 2020 Performance
- February 19, 2021 Media Mentions Yuri Chumak Quoted by Global News on The Tragically Hip's Lawsuit Against Mill St. Brewery