- Gregory, Eric W.
Oakland County Bar Center, 1760 South Telegraph Rd., Suite 100, Bloomfield, Michigan
Oakland County Bar Association’s Employment Law Committee Presents
“Employment Matters, A Year in Review” seminar.
Tuesday, June 13, from 8:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Oakland County Bar Center, 1760 South Telegraph Rd., Suite 100, in Bloomfield, MI.
Eric Gregory (Associate, Troy) is a featured speaker at this event.
The program offers an in-depth overview of legal trends and developments in labor and employment areas.
The speakers will present updates in the areas of employee benefits, joint employers, cyber security,
federal and state Family and Medical Leave Acts, OSHA and MIOSHA, discrimination and harassment, and
retaliation and whistleblowing.
Cost for early registration (on or before June 6) for OCBA members is $40; $30 for OCBA new lawyers
(P74739) and paralegals; and $60 for non-members. After June 6, OCBA members pay $50; cost for new
lawyers and paralegals is $40; and $75 for non-members. At the door prices are $65 for OCBA members
and $90 for non-members.
- July 15- 16, 2018 Special Events Sparky Anderson CATCH Charity Golf Prelude Party and Golf Classic
- July 2018 Industry Alerts California’s Data Privacy Law: What It Is and How to Comply (A Step-By-Step Guide)
- July 2018 Industry Alerts New Section 301 Tariffs Proposed for $200 Billion of Chinese Goods
- July 12, 2018 In the News Attorney Rock Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office
- July 12, 2018 In the News Blake Atler Joins Dickinson Wright as Director of Finance
- July 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Marki Stewart Quoted in the Modern Healthcare Article, “States Expand Telemedicine to Allow Prescribing of Controlled Substances”
- July 11, 2018 In the News Derek Kaczmarek Elected Chair of State Bar of Arizona's Section of Taxation
- July 10, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Dan Ujczo Quoted in the Canadian Lawyer Article, “China Factor Looms Large as Trade Wars Heat Up”
- July 2018 Industry Alerts Section 301 Tariffs on Chinese Goods - USTR Issues Procedures for Product Exclusion Requests