- Gregory, Eric W.
Oakland County Bar Center, 1760 South Telegraph Rd., Suite 100, Bloomfield, Michigan
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Oakland County Bar Association’s Employment Law Committee Presents
“Employment Matters, A Year in Review” seminar.
Tuesday, June 13, from 8:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Oakland County Bar Center, 1760 South Telegraph Rd., Suite 100, in Bloomfield, MI.
Eric Gregory (Associate, Troy) is a featured speaker at this event.
The program offers an in-depth overview of legal trends and developments in labor and employment areas.
The speakers will present updates in the areas of employee benefits, joint employers, cyber security,
federal and state Family and Medical Leave Acts, OSHA and MIOSHA, discrimination and harassment, and
retaliation and whistleblowing.
Cost for early registration (on or before June 6) for OCBA members is $40; $30 for OCBA new lawyers
(P74739) and paralegals; and $60 for non-members. After June 6, OCBA members pay $50; cost for new
lawyers and paralegals is $40; and $75 for non-members. At the door prices are $65 for OCBA members
and $90 for non-members.
- Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host Sunrise Seminar on "The Top 10 Insider Tips for Operating a Gold Standard 401(k) and 403(b) Retirement Plan"
- Seminars Sunrise Seminar - #You Too Can Do More to Address and Prevent Sexual Harassment in the Workplace on March 16, 2018
- Special Events Up & Coming Lawyers Class of 2017 Awards Luncheon on December 7, 2017
- June 29, 2022 Seminars Last Chance Free CLE
- June 28, 2022 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton Quoted by Canadian Lawyer Magazine on Proposed Federal Privacy Law
- June 27, 2022 In the News Dennis Archer Receives Lifetime Achievement Award at the 2022 Burton Awards
- June 24, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 24, 2022 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted by Law360 on 'Juneteenth' Ice Cream Trademark Debate
- June 22, 2022 In the News Cindy Villanueva Named “Class of 2022 40 Under 40” Honoree by Phoenix Business Journal