- Rosin, William L. .
- Speaking Engagements
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Attorney William Rosin spoke at Doeren Mayhew's M&A Breakfast Roundtable: Playing Your Trump Card on Wednesday, February 13, 2019.
Bill spoke alongside six other industry professionals at the Roundtable, which was attended by business owners and c-suite executives. The panel discussed the past and future of the American M&A market under the Trump administration, and how best to plan for what's coming. To access a brief overview of what was discussed and who the other panelists were, please download the above PDF.
- August 3, 2021 In the News Deborah L. Germany Joins Dickinson Wright Detroit Office
- June 14, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2021 Edition
- May 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2021 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- April 6, 2021 In the News Venroy July Joins Dickinson Wright Washington D.C. Office
- March 1, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Part of Team to Receive MiBiz Banking/Finance M&A Deal of the Year
- January 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Assists Molded Devices Inc. in its acquisition of Phoenix Manufacturing Ltd.
- December 3, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Represents AltMed in Deal with Verano to Combine Operations
- July 20, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Assists Giraffe Foods Inc. in its Acquisition of Lounsbury Foods, a leading North American manufacturer of horseradish and seafood cocktail sauce
- June 16, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2020 Edition