Join Dickinson Wright for "Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Accommodation Agreements but Were Afraid to Ask" Webinar on Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. The webinar is presented by the Detroit Chapter of the Turnaround Management Association, Dickinson Wright, McDonald Hopkins, and Amherst Partners.
With automotive distress on the rise, now is the perfect time to join our distinguished panel for an in-depth analysis of the most important agreement in a distressed-automotive situation: the Accommodation Agreement. In this webinar, we will examine how and why the Accommodation Agreement was invented, its history and evolution and, most importantly, current market terms for Accommodation Agreements. As a special treat, our panel includes one the authors of the first Accommodation Agreement.
The panel of speakers include Theodore B. Sylwestrzak and Robert B. Weiss of Dickinson Wright, Stephen M. Gross of McDonald Hopkins and will be moderated by Sheldon Stone of Amherst Partners. This webinar is complimentary but registration is required.To learn more about the webinar or to register, please click here.
Can't attend at this date/time? Sign up anyway and we'll send you the recording!
- April 22, 2020 Webinars Restarting the Auto Supply Chain: Risks and Challenges
- April 7, 2020 In the News Attorney Robert B. Weiss Joins Dickinson Wright’s Troy Office as Of Counsel
- March 2020 Industry Alerts The Crisis Lurking Within: Force Majeure and the Coronavirus
- March 9, 2020 In the News James Plemmons Elected Fellow of Litigation Counsel of America
- December 2019 Industry Alerts The “Newest” “New NAFTA”: Initial Considerations as the USMCA Comes Into Force
- October 2019 Industry Alerts Summary of Automotive Provisions of USMCA*
- June 07, 2019 Industry Alerts Update on Validation of the Safety of Autonomous Vehicles
- June 2019 Industry Alerts President Trump Announces Imposition of Tariffs on all Goods Imported Into the US from Mexico Effective June 10, 2019
- May 2019 Industry Alerts The Disconnect Between Implementation of V2V Communication and the V2V Technology Employed to Achieve It