Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Dickinson Wright for "Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Accommodation Agreements but Were Afraid to Ask" Webinar on Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. The webinar is presented by the Detroit Chapter of the Turnaround Management Association, Dickinson Wright, McDonald Hopkins, and Amherst Partners.
With automotive distress on the rise, now is the perfect time to join our distinguished panel for an in-depth analysis of the most important agreement in a distressed-automotive situation: the Accommodation Agreement. In this webinar, we will examine how and why the Accommodation Agreement was invented, its history and evolution and, most importantly, current market terms for Accommodation Agreements. As a special treat, our panel includes one the authors of the first Accommodation Agreement.
The panel of speakers include Theodore B. Sylwestrzak and Robert B. Weiss of Dickinson Wright, Stephen M. Gross of McDonald Hopkins and will be moderated by Sheldon Stone of Amherst Partners. This webinar is complimentary but registration is required.To learn more about the webinar or to register, please click here.
Can't attend at this date/time? Sign up anyway and we'll send you the recording!
- Webinars Automotive Update 2021: Opportunities and Headwinds Facing the Tech-Focused Automotive and Mobility Industry
- November 03, 2022 Industry Alerts Right-to-Repair Orders Issued by Federal Trade Commission
- April 11, 2022 In the News Elliot Vilders Joins Dickinson Wright Troy Office as a Member
- January 20, 2022 Video Mark Heusel Presents "North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation" Webinar
- November 03, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies | 電気および自動運転車技術におけるソフトウェアの知的財産の保護
- November 03, 2021 Webinars Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- October 20, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation | 北米の電動化への動き: 東アジアではどうなるのか
- October 20, 2021 Webinars North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation
- September 15, 2021 Media Mentions Bruce Thelen Quoted by El Financiero on USMCA Automotive Rules of Origin