Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Accommodation Agreements but Were Afraid to AskRegister Here
- Sylwestrzak, Theodore B. Weiss, Robert
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Dickinson Wright for "Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Accommodation Agreements but Were Afraid to Ask" Webinar on Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. The webinar is presented by the Detroit Chapter of the Turnaround Management Association, Dickinson Wright, McDonald Hopkins, and Amherst Partners.
With automotive distress on the rise, now is the perfect time to join our distinguished panel for an in-depth analysis of the most important agreement in a distressed-automotive situation: the Accommodation Agreement. In this webinar, we will examine how and why the Accommodation Agreement was invented, its history and evolution and, most importantly, current market terms for Accommodation Agreements. As a special treat, our panel includes one the authors of the first Accommodation Agreement.
The panel of speakers include Theodore B. Sylwestrzak and Robert B. Weiss of Dickinson Wright, Stephen M. Gross of McDonald Hopkins and will be moderated by Sheldon Stone of Amherst Partners. This webinar is complimentary but registration is required.To learn more about the webinar or to register, please click here.
Can't attend at this date/time? Sign up anyway and we'll send you the recording!
- Webinars Automotive Update 2021: Opportunities and Headwinds Facing the Tech-Focused Automotive and Mobility Industry
- March 2023 Industry Alerts Plugged In: An EV Newsletter - Vol. 1, No. 3
- February 16, 2023 Industry Alerts Plugged In An EV Newsletter - Vol. 1 No. 2
- February 14, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Assists CATL in their Framework Agreement with Ford Motor Company
- January 09, 2023 Industry Alerts Plugged In: An EV Newsletter - Vol. 1 No. 1
- November 03, 2022 Industry Alerts Right-to-Repair Orders Issued by Federal Trade Commission
- April 11, 2022 In the News Elliot Vilders Joins Dickinson Wright Troy Office as a Member
- January 20, 2022 Video Mark Heusel Presents "North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation" Webinar
- November 03, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies | 電気および自動運転車技術におけるソフトウェアの知的財産の保護