Detroit Tigers Opening Day Tailgate Party
- Special Events
Parking lot on the corner of Gratiot and Brush St., 1465 Brush Street , Detroit, Michigan, 48226
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
9:00 a.m. - 5:00p.m.
Dickinson Wright, along with Stout Risius Ross is hosting a Detroit Tigers Opening Day Tailgate Party!
Whether or not you have a ticket to the game, stop by our invitation-only tailgate party before, during, or after the game and cheer on the Tigers in their home-opener!
We will have...
- Ball park food catered by Dino's lounge
- Cocktails, beer, wine and soft drinks
- Big screen TV to watch the game
- Heater and restrooms
Stout Risius Ross, Inc.
- June 08, 2023 Media Mentions Fredric Bellamy has been quoted in the Business Insurance article, “FTC move makes biometric privacy liability a national concern.”
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 31, 2023 Media Mentions Christy McDonald was recently named to Crain's Grand Rapids Business 2023 Notable Leaders in DEI list
- May 30, 2023 Media Mentions Benjamin Sobczak has been quoted in an article by the Detroit Free Press, “More Michigan marijuana companies expected to come under receivership control.”
- May 25, 2023 In the News David Coscarella Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- May 2023 Industry Alerts Framework of Dodd-Frank Act "Clawback" Policy (Finally) Coming into Focus
- May 2023 Industry Alerts 更新情報：Form I-9のリモートフレキシビリティ制度が2023年7月31日に終了／対面での審査を8月30日までに実施する必要－その理由は？
- May 24, 2023 In the News Flavia Campbell Named to Latino Leaders Rising Stars 2023 List
- May 19, 2023 In the News Kathleen Campbell Walker Named to the 2023 Lawdragon 100 Leading Immigration Lawyers Guide