- Special Events
Parking lot on the corner of Gratiot and Brush St., 1465 Brush Street , Detroit, Michigan, 48226
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
9:00 a.m. - 5:00p.m.
Dickinson Wright, along with Stout Risius Ross is hosting a Detroit Tigers Opening Day Tailgate Party!
Whether or not you have a ticket to the game, stop by our invitation-only tailgate party before, during, or after the game and cheer on the Tigers in their home-opener!
We will have...
- Ball park food catered by Dino's lounge
- Cocktails, beer, wine and soft drinks
- Big screen TV to watch the game
- Heater and restrooms
Stout Risius Ross, Inc.
- January 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Tick Tock – Michigan Employers Are on the Earned Sick Time Clock
- January 25, 2023 In the News Caleb Green was recently featured on the KNPR live panel interview "State of Nevada"
- January 25, 2023 Articles Your Contractor Messed Up. Can you Fire Them?
- January 24, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2023 Illinois Super Lawyers, One Named Rising Star
- January 23, 2023 Media Mentions Daniel Waldman was recently quoted in The Lawyer's Daily article, "Top 10 business decisions of the past year, part two."
- January 20, 2023 Industry Alerts Federal Trade Commission Proposes Rule to Ban Non-Compete Clauses | 連邦取引委員会による競業避止条項の禁止に関する規則の提案
- January 19, 2023 Industry Alerts Good News for Creators: Canada Extends Copyright Term
- January 19, 2023 Media Mentions Christopher Ryan was recently quoted in the Medical Economics article "How physicians can find the right attorney."
- January 19, 2023 Industry Alerts Federal Trade Commission Proposes Rule to Ban Non-Compete Clauses | 联邦贸易委员会提议禁止竞业禁止条款