- Heusel, Mark
- Special Events
Sheraton Novi Hotel
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
On Saturday April 6, 2018, the Detroit Chinese Engineers Association (DCEA) will host the 38th Automotive Conference & the organization's 2019 annual meeting with the focus on the automobile industrial restructuring driven by electrified vehicles, advanced driving assistance systems, autonomous driving technologies, as well as the future mobility solutions.
Distinguished guest speakers from various backgrounds (research institute, social media, OEMs etc.) will be giving speeches and sharing their perspective on these topics. Afterwards, a panel discussion featuring Dickinson Wright's Mark Heusel will take place in front of the audience for more interactive brainstorming and idea exchanges.
- September 22, 2021 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 22, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment 2022 Edition
- September 20, 2021 Industry Alerts Michigan's Marihuana Regulatory Agency Currently Reviewing New Rules
- September 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Why President Biden’s Plan to Vaccinate the Unvaccinated in Private Employment is a Lot of Buzz, but Likely Little Sting
- September 15, 2021 In the News American Gaming Association to Induct Jeffrey Silver into Gaming Hall of Fame
- September 15, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by Law360 on Vaccine Mandates and New Hires
- September 15, 2021 Media Mentions Bruce Thelen Quoted by El Financiero on USMCA Automotive Rules of Origin
- September 14, 2021 Blogs COVID-19 Vaccinations Required for Green Card and Immigrant Visa Medical Exams Starting October 1, 2021
- September 14, 2021 Blogs 2021年10月1日以降のグリーンカードおよび移民ビザの健康診断に必要なCovid-19ワクチン接種について | COVID-19 Vaccinations Required for Green Card and Immigrant Visa Medical Exams Starting October 1, 2021