- Heusel, Mark
- Special Events
Sheraton Novi Hotel
On Saturday April 6, 2018, the Detroit Chinese Engineers Association (DCEA) will host the 38th Automotive Conference & the organization's 2019 annual meeting with the focus on the automobile industrial restructuring driven by electrified vehicles, advanced driving assistance systems, autonomous driving technologies, as well as the future mobility solutions.
Distinguished guest speakers from various backgrounds (research institute, social media, OEMs etc.) will be giving speeches and sharing their perspective on these topics. Afterwards, a panel discussion featuring Dickinson Wright's Mark Heusel will take place in front of the audience for more interactive brainstorming and idea exchanges.
- October 21, 2019 Conferences IMN: The Institutional Capital & Cannabis Conference (East)
- September 19-20, 2019 Conferences NASCO Continental Reunion: Preserving the Past & Inspiring the Future
- September 2019 Industry Alerts CCPA Amendments Pass Adding Some Clarity to Scope and Industry Breathing Room, Especially to B2B Businesses
- September 17, 2019 Speaking Engagements William Honaker Authors “A Business Owner’s Guide to Intellectual Property: Turn Your Ideas Into Gold”
- September 16, 2019 In the News Andrew MacLeod Named President of the Association for Corporate Growth - Detroit Chapter
- September 16, 2019 In the News Charles Spies and Political Law Team Join Dickinson Wright PLLC
- September 2019 Media Mentions Ben Sobczak Quoted by Super Lawyers on Getting Involved in the Cannabis Industry
- September 14, 2019 Media Mentions William Honaker Published in IP Watchdog on Protecting Trade Secrets
- September 2019 Industry Alerts Ohio Enacts Sweeping Energy Legislation: HB 6 Bails Out Nuclear, Coal; Rolls Back Renewables and Energy Efficiency