- Heusel, Mark
- Special Events
Sheraton Novi Hotel
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
On Saturday April 6, 2018, the Detroit Chinese Engineers Association (DCEA) will host the 38th Automotive Conference & the organization's 2019 annual meeting with the focus on the automobile industrial restructuring driven by electrified vehicles, advanced driving assistance systems, autonomous driving technologies, as well as the future mobility solutions.
Distinguished guest speakers from various backgrounds (research institute, social media, OEMs etc.) will be giving speeches and sharing their perspective on these topics. Afterwards, a panel discussion featuring Dickinson Wright's Mark Heusel will take place in front of the audience for more interactive brainstorming and idea exchanges.
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- April 14, 2021 Webinars A Shot in the Arm: Current COVID-19 Workplace Issues Webinar
- April 8, 2021 In the News Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Southwest Super Lawyers, Three Named Rising Stars
- April 07, 2021 Industry Alerts Reference re Greenhouse Gas Pollution Pricing Act – Supreme Court of Canada Rules Carbon Pricing Constitutional
- April 06, 2021 Industry Alerts SPAC Transactions Continue to Draw SEC’s Attention
- April 6, 2021 In the News Venroy July Joins Dickinson Wright Washington D.C. Office
- March 30, 2021 In the News Jake McMillian Joins Dickinson Wright as its First Director of Diversity and Inclusion
- March 29, 2021 Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host Virtual Discussion on Firm Life in Detroit for Black Law Student Association
- March 29, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Statement on Anti-Asian Violence