- Heusel, Mark
- Special Events
Sheraton Novi Hotel
On Saturday April 6, 2018, the Detroit Chinese Engineers Association (DCEA) will host the 38th Automotive Conference & the organization's 2019 annual meeting with the focus on the automobile industrial restructuring driven by electrified vehicles, advanced driving assistance systems, autonomous driving technologies, as well as the future mobility solutions.
Distinguished guest speakers from various backgrounds (research institute, social media, OEMs etc.) will be giving speeches and sharing their perspective on these topics. Afterwards, a panel discussion featuring Dickinson Wright's Mark Heusel will take place in front of the audience for more interactive brainstorming and idea exchanges.
- Seminars Society of Automotive Analysts (SAA) NAFTA Event on October 17, 2017
- February 3, 2021 Webinars It's Not too Late to Ask for Help: Options for Owners as the Pandemic (Hopefully) Winds Down
- February 2, 2021 Webinars CUSBA Presents 9th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 21, 2021 Webinars Back to the Future: Biden’s Plans for Environmental Regulation and How it Affects Your Business
- January 15, 2021 In the News Flavia Campbell Named a Top 100 Lawyer in Arizona by Az Business
- January 15, 2021 Industry Alerts An Important Clarification of the Duty of Honest Contractual Performance
- January 14, 2021 Industry Alerts New Stimulus Bill Creates Small Claims Copyright Court
- January 13, 2021 Webinars Automotive Update 2021: Opportunities and Headwinds Facing the Tech-Focused Automotive and Mobility Industry
- January 13, 2021 Media Mentions William Honaker Quoted by Music Connection on Best Career Tips of 2020