- Heusel, Mark
- Special Events
Sheraton Novi Hotel
On Saturday April 6, 2018, the Detroit Chinese Engineers Association (DCEA) will host the 38th Automotive Conference & the organization's 2019 annual meeting with the focus on the automobile industrial restructuring driven by electrified vehicles, advanced driving assistance systems, autonomous driving technologies, as well as the future mobility solutions.
Distinguished guest speakers from various backgrounds (research institute, social media, OEMs etc.) will be giving speeches and sharing their perspective on these topics. Afterwards, a panel discussion featuring Dickinson Wright's Mark Heusel will take place in front of the audience for more interactive brainstorming and idea exchanges.
- May 21, 2019 Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host "Business in the Borderplex" Event in El Paso
- April 22, 2019 In the News Jeff Craven and Jonathan Redway Named 2019 Washington DC Super Lawyers
- April 22, 2019 In the News Eighteen Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2019 Southwest Super Lawyers, Two Named Rising Stars
- April 18, 2019 In the News Brenda Roubidoux Taylor Joins Dickinson Wright's Las Vegas Office
- April 2019 Industry Alerts How to Avoid Copyright Infringement of Online Image
- April 15, 2019 In the News Ten Practices in Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office Ranked in the 2019 Ranking Arizona Guide
- April 15, 2019 Media Mentions Chantal Cipriano Quoted by Law Times on Single Event Sports Betting in Ontario
- April 15, 2019 Media Mentions Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted by Law360 Discussing Sports Betting
- April 11, 2019 Special Events 2019 ASPIRE Dealmakers Conference