Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Jennifer Ko Craft (Member, Las Vegas) and Shauna Norton (Member, Las Vegas) for "Two New Tools to Enforce and Defend Your Company’s Trademark Rights" webinar on Thursday, December 15th. This program will help guide you on the two new proceedings under the Trademark Modernization Act ("TMA"), expungement and reexamination, and discuss the benefits and risks of utilizing these types of proceedings. Under the TMA, trademark holders have new ways to seek cancellation of trademark registrations that were fraudulently obtained. Likewise, your company’s portfolio could be at risk to these challenges.
Petitioners must meet a series of requirements to initiate a new TMA proceeding; likewise, there are pitfalls to avoid and ways to shore up your marks. We will cover the strategic benefits and potential risks of these proceedings as compared to the existing TTAB tools, which options best suit your company's needs, and best practices for avoiding and responding to attacks.
- What the new proceedings mean and how they work
- Best practices to navigate the new TMA proceedings
- When you may want to challenge marks that have never been used
- How to best protect your company's marks from a challenge
This presentation is complimentary, but registration is required. To learn more or to register, please click here.
Can't attend at this date or time? Register anyway and we'll send you the recording!
- January 19, 2023 Industry Alerts Good News for Creators: Canada Extends Copyright Term
- January 17, 2023 In the News Jonathan Pollack Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- January 11, 2023 In the News Damian Aquino and Corey Neil Join Dickinson Wright Troy Office
- December 12, 2022 In the News Bret McClay Named Of Counsel at Dickinson Wright
- December 07, 2022 Webinars Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court -- Let's Explore the New European Patent Universe
- September 26, 2022 Industry Alerts TTAB's Precedential Opinion in In re County of Orange Affirms Refusal of Registering Orange County's Unofficial Insignia
- September 23, 2022 In the News Caleb Green Recognized by the Washington Bar Association and National Bar Association as a 2022 Power 100 Honoree
- September 23, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Texas Super Lawyers
- August 25, 2022 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Lawyers Ranked in Best Lawyers in Canada® 2023 Edition