Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Jennifer Ko Craft (Member, Las Vegas) and Shauna Norton (Member, Las Vegas) for "Two New Tools to Enforce and Defend Your Company’s Trademark Rights" webinar on Thursday, December 15th. This program will help guide you on the two new proceedings under the Trademark Modernization Act ("TMA"), expungement and reexamination, and discuss the benefits and risks of utilizing these types of proceedings. Under the TMA, trademark holders have new ways to seek cancellation of trademark registrations that were fraudulently obtained. Likewise, your company’s portfolio could be at risk to these challenges.
Petitioners must meet a series of requirements to initiate a new TMA proceeding; likewise, there are pitfalls to avoid and ways to shore up your marks. We will cover the strategic benefits and potential risks of these proceedings as compared to the existing TTAB tools, which options best suit your company's needs, and best practices for avoiding and responding to attacks.
- What the new proceedings mean and how they work
- Best practices to navigate the new TMA proceedings
- When you may want to challenge marks that have never been used
- How to best protect your company's marks from a challenge
This presentation is complimentary, but registration is required. To learn more or to register, please click here.
Can't attend at this date or time? Register anyway and we'll send you the recording!
- October 24, 2023 Podcasts DW FastTrack Episode 3: How to Best Utilize Outside Counsel
- October 10, 2023 Podcasts DW FastTrack Episode 2: Twitter Rebrand to X with Caleb Green
- October 10, 2023 Video Minutes on the Matter with Jeffrey Kass: Keyword Bidding on Search Engines
- September 28, 2023 In the News Alexandria Chun Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office
- September 28, 2023 In the News Matthew Powell and Michael Spink Listed in the 2023 Edition of the IAM Strategy 300
- August 14, 2023 In the News Sanjukta Tole Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Intellectual Property 2023 Guide
- July 10, 2023 In the News Twelve Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2023 IP Stars
- June 28, 2023 In the News Caleb Green Receives the 2023 Young Lawyer of the Year Award from the State Bar of Nevada
- June 26, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers