Automation Alley, 2675 Bellingham Drive, Troy, Michigan, 48083
Tuesday, April 25, 2017 from 9 a.m. to Noon
Automation Alley, 2675 Bellingham Drive, Troy, MI, 48083
Join Dickinson Wright Attorneys David Deromedi (Member, Troy) and Samuel Richman (Associate, Detroit) for our next Sunrise Seminar entitled “Can I Do This?”: An interactive seminar discussing frequently asked questions and situations in employment relations matters.
For example, could it be a problem (and how should you address it) if someone says:
- I need a doctor’s note every time you take intermittent FMLA leave.
- You lost your laptop so I’m docking your salary.
- Did someone say you were marching in the Motor City Pride parade?
- I hear that your mother has diabetes. Are you worried that it is hereditary?
- I see you’ve put on some weight. When is the baby due?
- Can’t we just call this termination a position elimination and be done with it?
- You seem out of it. Are you legally high?
- I need you to respond to any texts I send after hours.
Don’t miss this informative complimentary morning seminar on employment relations matters.
Register here today!
- July 18, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Alan Litwack Quoted in the Marijuana Business Daily Article “Cannabis Boom or Bust: How US Firms Could be Affected by Canada’s Adult-Use Market”
- July 17, 2018 In the News Attorney Blair Gould Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- July 16, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Featured in Video Relating to the Recent Legalization of Sports Betting
- July 15- 16, 2018 Special Events Sparky Anderson CATCH Charity Golf Prelude Party and Golf Classic
- July 2018 Industry Alerts California’s Data Privacy Law: What It Is and How to Comply (A Step-By-Step Guide)
- July 2018 Industry Alerts New Section 301 Tariffs Proposed for $200 Billion of Chinese Goods
- July 12, 2018 In the News Attorney Rock Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office
- July 12, 2018 In the News Blake Atler Joins Dickinson Wright as Director of Finance
- July 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Marki Stewart Quoted in the Modern Healthcare Article, “States Expand Telemedicine to Allow Prescribing of Controlled Substances”