Automation Alley, 2675 Bellingham Drive, Troy, Michigan, 48083
Tuesday, April 25, 2017 from 9 a.m. to Noon
Automation Alley, 2675 Bellingham Drive, Troy, MI, 48083
Join Dickinson Wright Attorneys David Deromedi (Member, Troy) and Samuel Richman (Associate, Detroit) for our next Sunrise Seminar entitled “Can I Do This?”: An interactive seminar discussing frequently asked questions and situations in employment relations matters.
For example, could it be a problem (and how should you address it) if someone says:
- I need a doctor’s note every time you take intermittent FMLA leave.
- You lost your laptop so I’m docking your salary.
- Did someone say you were marching in the Motor City Pride parade?
- I hear that your mother has diabetes. Are you worried that it is hereditary?
- I see you’ve put on some weight. When is the baby due?
- Can’t we just call this termination a position elimination and be done with it?
- You seem out of it. Are you legally high?
- I need you to respond to any texts I send after hours.
Don’t miss this informative complimentary morning seminar on employment relations matters.
Register here today!
- August 15, 2018 In the News 168 Dickinson Wright Attorneys Ranked in Best Lawyers in America® 2019
- August 15, 2018 In the News Thirteen Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named Best Lawyers in America® 2019 Lawyers of the Year
- August 15, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Wendy Hulton Interviewed on City TV
- August 15, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News : Volume 11, Number 7
- August 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Stephen Mason Joins Dickinson Wright's Austin Office as a Member
- August 13, 2018 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Nicholas Angelocci Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- August 8, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Names Five Attorneys as Division Directors
- August 7, 2018 In the News Attorney Kathryn Wood Named a "2018 Women in the Law" Honoree by Michigan Lawyers Weekly
- August 7, 2018 In the News Attorney Michael Feder Elected Board Member of Two Las Vegas Organizations