Automation Alley, 2675 Bellingham Drive, Troy, Michigan, 48083
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Tuesday, April 25, 2017 from 9 a.m. to Noon
Automation Alley, 2675 Bellingham Drive, Troy, MI, 48083
Join Dickinson Wright Attorneys David Deromedi (Member, Troy) and Samuel Richman (Associate, Detroit) for our next Sunrise Seminar entitled “Can I Do This?”: An interactive seminar discussing frequently asked questions and situations in employment relations matters.
For example, could it be a problem (and how should you address it) if someone says:
- I need a doctor’s note every time you take intermittent FMLA leave.
- You lost your laptop so I’m docking your salary.
- Did someone say you were marching in the Motor City Pride parade?
- I hear that your mother has diabetes. Are you worried that it is hereditary?
- I see you’ve put on some weight. When is the baby due?
- Can’t we just call this termination a position elimination and be done with it?
- You seem out of it. Are you legally high?
- I need you to respond to any texts I send after hours.
Don’t miss this informative complimentary morning seminar on employment relations matters.
Register here today!
- Seminars MDTC Winter Meeting 2017- Law Practice: The Next Generation on November 10, 2017
- Conferences Defense Research Institute (DRI) Strictly Automotive Conference on September 14, 2017
- Industry Alerts 2020 Changes to Civil Discovery in Michigan: Are You Ready? We Are!
- January 31, 2023 In the News Canada-United States Business Association to Host 11th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 31, 2023 Articles Advocacy in Arbitration: 5 Tips from an Arbitrator on How to Present Your Case.
- January 31, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia was recently quoted in the American Banker article, "What does the future look like for crypto lenders?"
- January 31, 2023 In the News Caleb Green was recently featured on the KNPR live panel interview "State of Nevada"
- January 30, 2023 In the News Fredric Bellamy's article, "U.S. data privacy laws to enter new era in 2023," was published in Thomson Reuters.
- January 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Tick Tock – Michigan Employers Are on the Earned Sick Time Clock