In this on-demand webinar, we’ll explore the eight crucial aspects of brand creation and protection. Attendees will learn the following:
- How to select names, slogans, and logos for your products that stand out in consumers’ minds as belonging to you – and only you;
- how to establish and protect those marks so that they consistently convey your brand identity – and nobody else’s; and
- how to get your lawyer to add value to your branding process.
To view this webinar, please click here.
- November 23, 2020 Media Mentions William Honaker Discusses Underrepresentation of Female Inventors on The Feldman Report
- November 17, 2020 Media Mentions Philip Retting Quoted by Crain's Detroit on IP Work During the Pandemic
- November 16, 2020 In the News Cindy Villanueva Elected Communications Director for Los Abogados Board of Directors
- November 3, 2020 In the News Michael Spink again named to IAM Strategy 300 – the World’s Leading IP Strategists list
- October 19, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Appreciation Award from Texas A&M University School of Innovation
- October 13, 2020 In the News Bryan Atkinson Joins Dickinson Wright’s Austin Office
- October 12, 2020 Media Mentions William Honaker Published in Music Connection Magazine
- October 02, 2020 Media Mentions John Krieger Quoted in Business Lexington on Protecting Digital IP
- September 08, 2020 Industry Alerts Patent Claim Construction Decision May Boost Patent Eligibility in Canada