In this on-demand webinar, we’ll explore the eight crucial aspects of brand creation and protection. Attendees will learn the following:
- How to select names, slogans, and logos for your products that stand out in consumers’ minds as belonging to you – and only you;
- how to establish and protect those marks so that they consistently convey your brand identity – and nobody else’s; and
- how to get your lawyer to add value to your branding process.
To view this webinar, please click here.
- August 13, 2018 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Nicholas Angelocci Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- July 2018 Industry Alerts Sovereign Shield Does Not Extend to Inter Partes Reviews
- June 26, 2018 Industry Alerts Breaking News! Supreme Court Gives Patent Owners Big Win
- June 5, 2018 In the News Intellectual Property Attorneys Jonathan Baker and Steven Daniels Join Dickinson Wright
- May 19, 2018 - May 24, 2018 Conferences 140th INTA Annual Meeting: The Must-Attend Event for IP Stakeholders on May 19 - 23, 2018
- May 18, 2018 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in the 2018 IP Stars
- April 2, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Expands Into Silicon Valley, Adds Six Intellectual Property Professionals
- March 14, 2018 - March 15, 2018 Conferences 10th Annual Corporate IP Counsel Forum March 14 - 15, 2018
- February 28, 2018 Seminars ACC February Luncheon February 28, 2018