Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
In this on-demand webinar, we’ll explore the eight crucial aspects of brand creation and protection. Attendees will learn the following:
- How to select names, slogans, and logos for your products that stand out in consumers’ minds as belonging to you – and only you;
- how to establish and protect those marks so that they consistently convey your brand identity – and nobody else’s; and
- how to get your lawyer to add value to your branding process.
To view this webinar, please click here.
- January 18, 2022 Industry Alerts Proposed Changes to the Canadian Patent Rules
- January 10, 2022 Industry Alerts Canadian Trademarks
- December 14, 2021 In the News Yuri Chumak Recognized In IAM Global Leaders 2022
- December 02, 2021 Industry Alerts Brand Protection and Fighting Fakes Online
- November 3, 2021 Webinars Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- October 26, 2021 In the News Sanjukta Tole Quoted by Canadian Lawyer Magazine on Upcoming Changes to Process Before Trademarks Opposition Board
- September 22, 2021 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 21, 2021 Media Mentions Lance Anderson Quoted by Technology Transfer Tactics on Sublicensing Terms
- September 1, 2021 In the News Sanjukta S. Tole Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as a Partner