- Special Events
The Henry, 300 Town Center Drive, Dearborn, Michigan, 48126
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Friday, October 13, 2017
at: The Henry
300 Town Center Drive
Dearborn, MI 48126
DW is a sponsor of this annual gala which attracts over 1,200 attendees including corporate executives, small business owners, and government officials.
Contact Suzanne Sukkar if interested in attending the event.
- November 4-5, 2021 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Law Virtual Summit
- November 3, 2021 Webinars Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- November 03, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies | 電気および自動運転車技術におけるソフトウェアの知的財産の保護
- October 26, 2021 In the News Thomas McNeill Named a “2021 Leader in the Law” by Michigan Lawyers Weekly
- October 25, 2021 Media Mentions Dickinson Wright Featured in The New York Times
- October 21, 2021 Media Mentions Flavia Campbell Appointed as Member of Global Chamber Phoenix Advisory Board
- October 20, 2021 Webinars North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation
- October 20, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation | 北米の電動化への動き: 東アジアではどうなるのか
- October 18, 2021 Blogs Key September USCIS Process Updates | 9月の米国移民局の手続きに関する主なアップデート