- Petz, Scott A.
The Book Cadillac , 1114 Washington Blvd, Detroit, Michigan, 48226
from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
at The Book Cadillac Hotel
1114 Washington Blvd
Detroit, MI, 48226
The Detroit Chapter of The Association of Certified E-Discovery Specialists (ACEDS) is holding its Second Annual Fall E-Discovery Symposium at the Book Cadillac in Detroit on Thursday, Sept. 21, from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. The event is sponsored by Catalyst, DTI, Integreon, PwC, Robert Half Legal, Warner Norcross, and Xact Data Discovery.
The half-day Big Data Matters program includes the following sessions:
• Scott A. Petz, Attorney at Dickinson Wright PLLC and the ACEDS Detroit Chapter President.
• United States District Court Magistrate Judge Elizabeth Stafford, Eastern District of Michigan.
Cost Shifting and Proportionality - A Practical Guide to Balancing Cost, Burden and Need
• Megan McKnight, Attorney at Plunkett Cooney PC.
• Denise Bach, KrolLDiscovery.
• B. Jay Yelton III, Attorney at Warner Norcross & Judd, LLP.
• Kaylee Walstad, Director of Strategic Partnerships at ACEDS.
-Alternative Uses for Analytics Moving Beyond Document Review to Embrace Regulatory Compliance Audits; Streamlining Mergers & Acquisitions; and Predictive Compliance in the Workplace
• Bennett Borden, Chief Data Scientist of Drinker, Biddle, & Reath.
• Brett Beeman, Legal Solutions Consultant at DTI.
• Jeff Gilles, Solutions Architect at kCura.
• Mary Mack, Executive Director for ACEDS.
The cost to attend is $25 for Detroit Chapter ACEDS members, $50 for non-Detroit Chapter ACEDS members, and free for judicial attendees. Both a light breakfast and networking lunch are included. Those interested can register here. Registrations are being accepted until Sept. 20, 2017.
- September 19-20, 2019 Conferences NASCO Continental Reunion: Preserving the Past & Inspiring the Future
- September 17, 2019 Speaking Engagements William Honaker Authors “A Business Owner’s Guide to Intellectual Property: Turn Your Ideas Into Gold”
- September 2019 Industry Alerts Nevada's New Privacy Bill Requires Website Operators That Collect Information About Consumers to Update Privacy Policies by October 1, 2019
- September 4, 2019 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked Number Two in Midwest Real Estate News “2019 Best of the Best”
- September 4, 2019 In the News Aaron Burrell Selected as a “40 Under 40” Honoree by Crain’s Detroit Business
- September 3, 2019 In the News 64 Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2019 Michigan Super Lawyers, 21 Named Rising Stars
- September 3, 2019 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to Michigan Super Lawyers 2019 Top Lists
- September 3, 2019 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2019 Texas Super Lawyers
- August 30, 2019 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by Law.com on Amazon Data Collection