- Petz, Scott A.
The Book Cadillac , 1114 Washington Blvd, Detroit, Michigan, 48226
from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
at The Book Cadillac Hotel
1114 Washington Blvd
Detroit, MI, 48226
The Detroit Chapter of The Association of Certified E-Discovery Specialists (ACEDS) is holding its Second Annual Fall E-Discovery Symposium at the Book Cadillac in Detroit on Thursday, Sept. 21, from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. The event is sponsored by Catalyst, DTI, Integreon, PwC, Robert Half Legal, Warner Norcross, and Xact Data Discovery.
The half-day Big Data Matters program includes the following sessions:
• Scott A. Petz, Attorney at Dickinson Wright PLLC and the ACEDS Detroit Chapter President.
• United States District Court Magistrate Judge Elizabeth Stafford, Eastern District of Michigan.
Cost Shifting and Proportionality - A Practical Guide to Balancing Cost, Burden and Need
• Megan McKnight, Attorney at Plunkett Cooney PC.
• Denise Bach, KrolLDiscovery.
• B. Jay Yelton III, Attorney at Warner Norcross & Judd, LLP.
• Kaylee Walstad, Director of Strategic Partnerships at ACEDS.
-Alternative Uses for Analytics Moving Beyond Document Review to Embrace Regulatory Compliance Audits; Streamlining Mergers & Acquisitions; and Predictive Compliance in the Workplace
• Bennett Borden, Chief Data Scientist of Drinker, Biddle, & Reath.
• Brett Beeman, Legal Solutions Consultant at DTI.
• Jeff Gilles, Solutions Architect at kCura.
• Mary Mack, Executive Director for ACEDS.
The cost to attend is $25 for Detroit Chapter ACEDS members, $50 for non-Detroit Chapter ACEDS members, and free for judicial attendees. Both a light breakfast and networking lunch are included. Those interested can register here. Registrations are being accepted until Sept. 20, 2017.
- May 21, 2019 Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host "Business in the Borderplex" Event in El Paso
- April 22, 2019 In the News Jeff Craven and Jonathan Redway Named 2019 Washington DC Super Lawyers
- April 22, 2019 In the News Eighteen Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2019 Southwest Super Lawyers, Two Named Rising Stars
- April 18, 2019 In the News Brenda Roubidoux Taylor Joins Dickinson Wright's Las Vegas Office
- April 2019 Industry Alerts How to Avoid Copyright Infringement of Online Image
- April 15, 2019 In the News Ten Practices in Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office Ranked in the 2019 Ranking Arizona Guide
- April 15, 2019 Media Mentions Chantal Cipriano Quoted by Law Times on Single Event Sports Betting in Ontario
- April 15, 2019 Media Mentions Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted by Law360 Discussing Sports Betting
- April 11, 2019 Special Events 2019 ASPIRE Dealmakers Conference