- Petz, Scott A.
The Book Cadillac , 1114 Washington Blvd, Detroit, Michigan, 48226
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
at The Book Cadillac Hotel
1114 Washington Blvd
Detroit, MI, 48226
The Detroit Chapter of The Association of Certified E-Discovery Specialists (ACEDS) is holding its Second Annual Fall E-Discovery Symposium at the Book Cadillac in Detroit on Thursday, Sept. 21, from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. The event is sponsored by Catalyst, DTI, Integreon, PwC, Robert Half Legal, Warner Norcross, and Xact Data Discovery.
The half-day Big Data Matters program includes the following sessions:
• Scott A. Petz, Attorney at Dickinson Wright PLLC and the ACEDS Detroit Chapter President.
• United States District Court Magistrate Judge Elizabeth Stafford, Eastern District of Michigan.
Cost Shifting and Proportionality - A Practical Guide to Balancing Cost, Burden and Need
• Megan McKnight, Attorney at Plunkett Cooney PC.
• Denise Bach, KrolLDiscovery.
• B. Jay Yelton III, Attorney at Warner Norcross & Judd, LLP.
• Kaylee Walstad, Director of Strategic Partnerships at ACEDS.
-Alternative Uses for Analytics Moving Beyond Document Review to Embrace Regulatory Compliance Audits; Streamlining Mergers & Acquisitions; and Predictive Compliance in the Workplace
• Bennett Borden, Chief Data Scientist of Drinker, Biddle, & Reath.
• Brett Beeman, Legal Solutions Consultant at DTI.
• Jeff Gilles, Solutions Architect at kCura.
• Mary Mack, Executive Director for ACEDS.
The cost to attend is $25 for Detroit Chapter ACEDS members, $50 for non-Detroit Chapter ACEDS members, and free for judicial attendees. Both a light breakfast and networking lunch are included. Those interested can register here. Registrations are being accepted until Sept. 20, 2017.
- Seminars ACEDS 2016 Fall eDiscovery Symposium
- Industry Alerts 2020 Changes to Civil Discovery in Michigan: Are You Ready? We Are!
- Special Events ACEDS Detroit Event on June 20, 2017
- September 23, 2022 In the News Caleb Green Recognized by the Washington Bar Association and National Bar Association as a 2022 Power 100 Honoree
- September 23, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 21, 2022 Media Mentions Andrew Dorisio was recently quoted in the Business Lexington article, "Protecting your IP in the digital age,"
- September 19, 2022 In the News James Stranges Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office as a Partner
- September 19, 2022 Blogs ミシガン最高裁判所による判決－性的指向を理由とする差 別は、エリオット・ラーセン市民権法で禁止されるとの判 断を下す | The Michigan Supreme Court Holds That Discrimination On The Basis Of Sexual Orientation Is Prohibited
- September 15, 2022 In the News Justin Gingerich Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office