- Petz, Scott A.
The Book Cadillac , 1114 Washington Blvd, Detroit, Michigan, 48226
from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
at The Book Cadillac Hotel
1114 Washington Blvd
Detroit, MI, 48226
The Detroit Chapter of The Association of Certified E-Discovery Specialists (ACEDS) is holding its Second Annual Fall E-Discovery Symposium at the Book Cadillac in Detroit on Thursday, Sept. 21, from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. The event is sponsored by Catalyst, DTI, Integreon, PwC, Robert Half Legal, Warner Norcross, and Xact Data Discovery.
The half-day Big Data Matters program includes the following sessions:
• Scott A. Petz, Attorney at Dickinson Wright PLLC and the ACEDS Detroit Chapter President.
• United States District Court Magistrate Judge Elizabeth Stafford, Eastern District of Michigan.
Cost Shifting and Proportionality - A Practical Guide to Balancing Cost, Burden and Need
• Megan McKnight, Attorney at Plunkett Cooney PC.
• Denise Bach, KrolLDiscovery.
• B. Jay Yelton III, Attorney at Warner Norcross & Judd, LLP.
• Kaylee Walstad, Director of Strategic Partnerships at ACEDS.
-Alternative Uses for Analytics Moving Beyond Document Review to Embrace Regulatory Compliance Audits; Streamlining Mergers & Acquisitions; and Predictive Compliance in the Workplace
• Bennett Borden, Chief Data Scientist of Drinker, Biddle, & Reath.
• Brett Beeman, Legal Solutions Consultant at DTI.
• Jeff Gilles, Solutions Architect at kCura.
• Mary Mack, Executive Director for ACEDS.
The cost to attend is $25 for Detroit Chapter ACEDS members, $50 for non-Detroit Chapter ACEDS members, and free for judicial attendees. Both a light breakfast and networking lunch are included. Those interested can register here. Registrations are being accepted until Sept. 20, 2017.
- August 17, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Scott Petz Profiled in ACEDS Blog
- August 15, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Wendy Hulton Interviewed on City TV
- August 15, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News : Volume 11, Number 7
- August 15, 2018 In the News Thirteen Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named Best Lawyers in America® 2019 Lawyers of the Year
- August 15, 2018 In the News 170 Dickinson Wright Attorneys Ranked in Best Lawyers in America® 2019
- August 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Stephen Mason Joins Dickinson Wright's Austin Office as a Member
- August 13, 2018 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Nicholas Angelocci Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- August 8, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Names Five Attorneys as Division Directors
- August 7, 2018 In the News Attorney Kathryn Wood Named a "2018 Women in the Law" Honoree by Michigan Lawyers Weekly