Please join attorneys from Dickinson Wright's International Trade team Dan Ujczo, Bruce Thelen and Brenda Swick for an informative webinar to review the Trump Administration's Section 232 steel and aluminum tariffs and the procedures for seeking product exclusions.
A Time for Tariffs: Steel and Aluminum (and maybe more?)
Date: Wednesday, March 28, 2018
Time: 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET
Specifically, we'll cover the following:
• The scope of Section 232 steel and aluminum tariffs
• Procedures for requesting product exclusions
• Strengthening a request for a product exclusion
• Country exemptions
• Potential WTO challenges and retaliatory actions
The webinar is complimentary, but registration is required. We're looking forward to your participation!
Can't attend? Sign up anyway and we'll send you the recording!
Click Here to Register.
- Industry Alerts President Trump Announces Tariffs on Canadian Steel and Aluminum, Canada Quickly Retaliates With Tariffs on U.S. Imports: An Unprecedented Trade War Looms
- Industry Alerts Is Now The Time To Pick Up The Plowshare: Personal reflections on COVID-19 and the Trade Peace
- Industry Alerts WTO Rules Against India on International Trade Norms Granting a Temporary Win for the United States
- July 8, 2020 Webinars Vietnam and the Great Supply Chain Realignment
- May 05, 2020 Industry Alerts President Trump Renews Threat of Tariffs Against China in Response to COVID-19 Pandemic | 特朗普总统重申对中国加征关税的威胁应对新冠疫情的大流行
- February 2020 Media Mentions Dan Ujczo Quoted by Netsuite Brainyard on Approaching Ratification of USMCA
- December 2019 Media Mentions Dan Ujczo Discusses USMCA Progress with the Toronto Star and the National Post
- November 2019 Media Mentions Alan Litwack and Mark Redinger Quoted by Canadian Lawyer on Cross-Border Investors
- April 05, 2019 Special Events Succeeding in Canada Seminar | Cincinnati