Please join attorneys from Dickinson Wright's International Trade team Dan Ujczo, Bruce Thelen and Brenda Swick for an informative webinar to review the Trump Administration's Section 232 steel and aluminum tariffs and the procedures for seeking product exclusions.
A Time for Tariffs: Steel and Aluminum (and maybe more?)
Date: Wednesday, March 28, 2018
Time: 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET
Specifically, we'll cover the following:
• The scope of Section 232 steel and aluminum tariffs
• Procedures for requesting product exclusions
• Strengthening a request for a product exclusion
• Country exemptions
• Potential WTO challenges and retaliatory actions
The webinar is complimentary, but registration is required. We're looking forward to your participation!
Can't attend? Sign up anyway and we'll send you the recording!
Click Here to Register.
- April 05, 2019 Special Events Succeeding in Canada Seminar | Cincinnati
- April 03, 2019 Special Events Succeeding in Canada Seminar | Cleveland
- Fall/Winter 2018 Media Mentions Dan Ujczo Authors Current Magazine Article on USMCA and the Great Lakes Region
- October 15, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Dan Ujczo Interviewed on CBC Regarding the USMCA
- September 24, 2018 Webinars Untying the Trying Times of Tariffs - The Product Exclusion Process Webinar on September 24, 2018
- September 24, 2018 Webinars KNOW the NEW NAFTA Webinar on September 24, 2018
- August 28, 2018 Seminars Taxes, Tariffs and Trade Panel Discussion on August, 28, 2018
- July 10, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Dan Ujczo Quoted in the Canadian Lawyer Article, “China Factor Looms Large as Trade Wars Heat Up”
- June 22, 2018 Industry Alerts Section 301 Tariffs on Chinese Goods -- What to Do Now