Please join attorneys from Dickinson Wright's International Trade team Dan Ujczo, Bruce Thelen and Brenda Swick for an informative webinar to review the Trump Administration's Section 232 steel and aluminum tariffs and the procedures for seeking product exclusions.
A Time for Tariffs: Steel and Aluminum (and maybe more?)
Date: Wednesday, March 28, 2018
Time: 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET
Specifically, we'll cover the following:
• The scope of Section 232 steel and aluminum tariffs
• Procedures for requesting product exclusions
• Strengthening a request for a product exclusion
• Country exemptions
• Potential WTO challenges and retaliatory actions
The webinar is complimentary, but registration is required. We're looking forward to your participation!
Can't attend? Sign up anyway and we'll send you the recording!
Click Here to Register.
- July 10, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Dan Ujczo Quoted in the Canadian Lawyer Article, “China Factor Looms Large as Trade Wars Heat Up”
- June 22, 2018 Industry Alerts Section 301 Tariffs on Chinese Goods -- What to Do Now
- June 20, 2018 Seminars CUSBA "Cross-Border Mobility of People and Goods: Challenges and Solutions"
- June 5, 2018 Webinars International Webinar on June 5, 2018 - Canada to Impose Tariffs on $12.8 Billion of U.S. Goods
- April 4, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Dan Ujczo Quoted in the Bloomberg Politics Article, “Looming Deadlines Explain Why Trump Is Hurrying for a Nafta Deal”
- April 4, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Dan Ujczo Quoted in the CTV News Article, “Symbolic NAFTA Win Possible, but Hard Work Nowhere Near Done: Trade Insiders”
- March 22 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Dan Ujczo Interviewed in the Ohio's Country Journal and Ohio Ag Net Article “A NAFTA agreement could open doors around the world for U.S. agriculture”
- March 20, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Brenda Swick Authored The Lawyer’s Daily article “B.C. Log Export Restrictions The Big Change In Softwood Lumber Dispute"
- March 12, 2018 Industry Alerts President Trump Announces Steel And Aluminum Tariffs With Exemptions For Canada And Mexico