- Special Events
ASU Karsten Golf Course, 1125 E. Rio Salado Pkwy, Tempe, Arizona, 85281
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Date: Saturday, June 3, 2017
Shotgun Start: 7:00 a.m.
ASU Karsten Golf Course
1125 E. Rio Salado Pkwy
Tempe, AZ 85281
DW is a sponsor of this annual golf outing attended by clients and local referral sources.
Scramble Format - Lunch reception included. Raffle, Silent Auction, and Awards to follow.
Longest Drive: Holes 5 &14
Closest to the Pin: Holes 6 & 12
Longest Putt Made: Holes 9 & 18
Las Vegas Holes: Cash Pool on all Par 3s.
($5 entry could earn you over $300!)
*Online registration for golf and raffle tickets, mulligans and cheaters packages available at www.kiwaniscbk.org.
- December 15, 2022 Webinars Two New Tools to Enforce and Defend Your Company’s Trademark Rights
- December 7, 2022 Webinars Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court -- Let's Explore the New European Patent Universe
- November 29, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 23, 2022 Industry Alerts Caleb Green recently spoke on the panel "The New Business Models: More Remote Work Brings More Significant Physical and Cybersecurity Issues"
- November 17, 2022 Industry Alerts Asset Protection Newsletter Series Presented by Dickinson Wright, PLLC
- November 16, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized by Diversity & Flexibility Alliance as a 2022 “Tipping the Scales” Honoree
- November 16, 2022 Industry Alerts Sanjukta Tole spoke at the World Intellectual Property Organization's seminar Practical Aspects of the Madrid System for the International Registration of Marks for Advanced Users
- November 14, 2022 Media Mentions Vail C. Cloar recently spoke on the Phoenix Business Journal's Table of Experts segment, "Cybersecurity and Digital Privacy."
- November 14, 2022 Josh Grabel has been named a Fellow of the Construction Lawyers Society of America