Elon UniversityB.A., Political Science, 2009
Capital University Law SchoolJ.D., 2015
- Summa Cum Laude
- Capital University Law Review Associate Editor and Staff Member
- Recipient of several CALI Awards for Excellence.
- Order of the Curia
Columbus CEO Best Lawyers, Government Relations Practice, 2022
Will represents all manner of interests before the State General Assembly and state executive agencies. He advocates a wide range of policy issues on behalf of several diverse business, association, and non-profit clients, including:
- Stakeholders in the education and workforce development sector, such as the Ohio Association of public Joint Vocational School Districts (“JVSDs")
- Companies, trade groups and other interests operating in the healthcare, energy, alcoholic beverage, aerospace and aviation industries;
- Several not-for-profit institutions.
Will’s government relations services include assisting with the development and implementation of effective legislative strategy, drafting legislation and amendments, providing analysis of pending legislation, organizing support and guiding bills throughout the legislative process, crafting and presenting testimony / position papers, and monitoring and evaluating committee hearings and legislative sessions. Will also assists clients in proactively building relationships with Ohio’s policymakers and guiding the development of their short and long-term government relations plans.
- Member, Columbus Bar Association
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- The Jefferson Avenue Center for Learning & the Arts, Board of Trustees, 2016-present
- The Jefferson Township Land Conservation Association, Board of Trustees, 2016-present
- Co-Author, “Ohio Legislature Passes Biennial Budget; Governor DeWine Approves Historic Investments in Public Education and School Choice,” Dickinson Wright Client Alert, Jul 2023
- Co-Author, “Ohio Legislature Adopts New Wind and Solar Siting Law S.B. 52 Requires County Commission Approval,” Dickinson Wright News Alert, June 2021
- Unreasonable State Restrictions on Business Transactions: The Enforceability of Noncompete Agreements Post-Merger or Acquisition, 43 Cap. U. L. Rev. 721 (2015)
- Ohio Passes Preemption Legislation, Blocking Minimum Wage Hike and Other Local Employer Restriction Proposals, Dickinson Wright Labor and Employment Client Alert, December 21, 2016
- Governor Kasich Signs Legislation Expanding Concealed Carry Laws for Employers Across Ohio, Dickinson Wright Labor and Employment Client Alert, January 5, 2016
- Ohio Association of Career Technical Education Summer Conference, 2016
- Ohio Association of Career Technical Administrators Summer Conference, 2016
- Career Technical and Adult Education Legislative Seminar, 2017