Will Sanford, an associate in Dickinson Wright’s Troy office, focuses his practice in the areas of estate planning and business and corporate planning. His clients rely on his guidance through the complex estate planning process, particularly in those instances where business and estate planning meet. He uses his skills to ensure that the high net worth families and individuals he works with understand the opportunities available to them for the preservation and transfer of wealth.
Prior to beginning his legal career, Will gained experience at two national law firms in a risk management role. The time spent in these positions honed Will’s ability to analyze situations and anticipate events that may impact a desired outcome, allowing him to provide his clients with a variety of options and strategies to achieve effective and seamless results.
Wayne State UniversityJ.D., 2020
- Journal of Business, Associate Editor
- Judicial Extern, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
University of MichiganB.A., 2014
- Selective Admission to the Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy
- Genesee County Bar Association
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Resolve to Create a SLAT in 2021, Newsletter Article, Winter 2021