Najah S. Allaham is an associate with Dickinson Wright’s Immigration Practice Group. Najah has years of experience assisting employers obtain employment based immigrant visas, including PERM labor certifications, EB1, EB2, and EB3 immigrant visas as well as various non-immigrant employment based visas including E-2, L-1,H-1B, H-2B, TN visas.
Education & Credentials
University of Detroit Mercy School of LawJ.D., 2020
- Cum Laude J.D.
University of Michigan DearbornB.A., Political Science and Philosophy, 2016
- Summa cum laude
Family-based Immigration law experience including Fiancé visas and Immigrant visas for immediate relatives of U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, 2021
- University of Detroit Mercy Immigration Law Clinic
- Assisted individuals in applying for various immigration relief including Asylum and Withholding of Removal.
- Author, "Not Selected In The Lottery? 5 H-1B Alternatives To Consider," Dickinson Wright Immigration Insights and Issues Blog, April 2023
- Author, "DHS Publishes New Final Rule Ending Trump-Era Public Charge Restrictions,” Dickinson Wright Immigration Insights and Issues Blog, October 2022
- Author, "USCIS Extends Limited Automatic Extension of Work Authorization from 180 to 540 Days," Dickinson Wright Immigration Insights and Issues Blog, May 2022