Katie Potrzeboski focuses her practice on corporate law and provides counsel to clients on a variety of corporate matters, including business formation, reorganizations, mergers and acquisitions, commercial contracts, and corporate governance. Katie works closely with colleagues across other practice areas to provide effective and seamless service to clients operating in a wide range of industries.
The Ohio State University, Moritz College of LawJ.D., 2023
- Membership and Events Editor, Ohio State Law Journal
- Public Service Fellow with Dean’s Special Recognition
University of MissouriB.A., Political Science, 2019
- Minor in Business Administration
- Minor in Public Service and Leadership
- Magna Cum Laude with Departmental Honors
Author, “The Rohrabacher-Farr Amendment Does Not Go Far Enough: In an Attempt to Provide State-Compliant Participants with Protection from Federal Government Interference, Congress Came Up Short,” Ohio State Legal Studies Research Paper No. 802, Drug Enforcement and Policy Center No. 72, (September 2023).