Dr. Jasmin Singh is a Technical Advisor with Dickinson Wright’s IP Litigation practice group. She has 20+ years' experience in diverse fields of research and development, both academic and industrial, as well as 6+ years patent litigation experience. As Technical Advisor, Dr. Singh provides litigation support through early-case assessment, patent infringement and validity analysis, analysis of claim language and claim construction, claim charts and invalidity charts preparation, patent portfolio analysis, IP business strategic counseling, and source code review. Her areas of interest include computer software, computer hardware, telecommunications, physics, and biology. Dr. Singh worked as an engineer specializing in telecommunication and image processing algorithms and applications, including various aspects of simulation, parallel programming, optimization and development of new hardware. In addition to support for technology patent litigation, she has also provided support for ANDA litigation projects.
Israeli Institute of TechnologyM.Sc., Physics, 1991
- Supervisor: Prof. Micha Revzen.
- Thesis subject: Quantum Physics in Finite Temperature.
Tel Aviv UniversityPh.D., Electrical Engineering, 1996
- Supervisor: Prof. Ehud Heyman.
- Thesis subject: Short Pulse Propagation in Random Media.
- Oz-Vogt, J.; Mann, A; Revzen, M. (1991), Thermal Coherent States and Thermal Squeezed States, Journal of Modern Optics, 38:12, 2339-2347.
- Mann, A.; Oz-Vogt, J.; Revzen, M. (1992), Thermo field dynamics for quantum systems with a finite number of levels, Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Volume 189, Issue 1, 325-332.
- Beran, M.J., Oz-Vogt, J., (1994), Imaging through turbulence in the atmosphere, Prog. Optics 33, 319–388.
- E. Pisek, J.Oz, Y. Wang, 7,856,611 Reconfigurable interconnect for use in software-defined radio systems, issued December 21, 2010.
- E. Pisek, J.Oz, 7,802,170 Unified stopping criteria for binary and duo binary turbo decoding in a software-defined radio system, issued September 21, 2010.
- E. Pisek, J.Oz, Y. Wang, R.J. Webb, 7,769,912 Multistandard SDR architecture using context-based operation reconfigurable instruction set processors, issued August 3, 2010.
- E. Pisek, J.Oz, 7,752,525 Efficient parallel cyclic redundancy check calculation using a novel table lookup approach, issued July 6, 2010.
- E. Pisek, Y. Wang, J.Oz, 7,669,105 Generic maximum aposteriori probability decoder for use in software-defined radio systems, issued February 23, 2010.
- E. Pisek, J.Oz, Y. Wang, 7,669,042 Pipeline controller for context-based operation reconfigurable instruction set processor, issued February 23, 2010
- E. Pisek, J.Oz, Y. Wang, 7,668,992 Context-based operation reconfigurable instruction set processor and method of operation, issued February 23, 2010.
- E. Pisek, J.Oz, 7,627,802 Efficient parallel cyclic redundancy check calculation using modulo-2 multiplications, issued December 1, 2009.