Ms. Pawlowski is a corporate attorney with experience in matters spanning a broad array of complex transactions and business issues. She works with companies in a variety of industries, including retail, apparel, consumer products, software, and banking and finance, among others. Ms. Pawlowski is passionate about providing excellent client service, finding creative and nimble solutions for her clients, and delivering advice in a succinct, actionable manner. Ms. Pawlowski previously litigated complex, high-stakes business cases for a large, private law firm. She also previously served as in-house counsel for Carhartt, Inc., where she managed a broad range of legal matters, including corporate transactions, regulatory and compliance issues, intellectual property portfolio management and anti-counterfeiting initiatives, litigation matters, and legal process innovation, among others.
The University of MichiganB.G.S., 2006
Wayne State University Law SchoolJ.D., 2010
- The Wayne Law Review
- Assistant Editor (2008-2009)
- Senior Note & Comment Editor; Board Member (2009-2010)
- Silver Key Certificate
- Best Lawyers in America®
- Commercial Litigation, 2023
- Michigan Super Lawyers, Rising Star
- Negotiated and drafted major licensing, collaboration, and sponsorship agreements with Fortune 500 companies.
- Negotiated and drafted major software licensing and other technology agreements.
- Negotiated and advised clients with regard to the formation and operation of joint ventures, partnerships, and joint development relationships.
- Advised clients with regard to forming and operating foreign subsidiaries, including but not limited to locations in Asia, the EU, and South America.
- Redesigned a major apparel company’s entire contract review process, including leading the implementation of contract management software, to reduce contract cycle time and realize other efficiencies.
- Advise both buyers and sellers with respect to mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and related transactions of all sizes and complexity.
- Advise clients with regard to corporate structuring and reorganizations.
- Counsel businesses regarding general business and corporate planning issues, including entity choice, business formation, corporate governance, entity conversion, and dissolution.
- American Bar Association
- University of Michigan Alumni Association
- Co-Author, "The Tyranny of the Minority," American Bar Association (February 2014).
- Trading Diplomas for Dollars: How Michigan Lawmakers Could Use Education as an Economic Development Model, 55 WAYNE L. REV. 1131 (2009).