For 25 years Dana Levy has exclusively practiced family law, including matters involving divorce, complex property and debt division, business valuations, parenting time and legal decision making issues, paternity, spousal maintenance, child support and post-decree disputes. She received her undergraduate degree from Brandeis University and her Juris Doctorate degree from Arizona State University. She is certified as a Family Law Specialist by the State of Arizona’s Board of Legal Specialization, having proven experience in family law to achieve the status of specialist. She is also a Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, a national organization of the most dedicated and professional family lawyers who are recognized and respected by the bench and bar as the leaders in the field. Ms. Levy is a Judge Pro Tempore for the Arizona Superior Court, Maricopa County volunteering services to the court for settlement conferences. She also acts as a private mediator.
Brandeis UniversityB.A., 1991
Arizona State University School of LawJ.D., 1994
- Listed in North Valley Magazine's Top Valley Lawyers 2019
- Elected Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- AZ Business Magazine Top 100 Lawyers 2017
- Phoenix Magazine Top 25 Women Attorneys in Arizona 2016
- Listed in Southwest Super Lawyers
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America
- AV-Preeminent rated by Martindale-Hubbell since 2005
Ms. Levy is a certified family law specialist by the State Bar of Arizona. Ms Levy's practice is concentrated in family law, including dissolution, post-dissolution, paternity, child custody and child support matters. Ms. Levy is a fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers.
- State Bar of Arizona
- Maricopa County Family Law Section
- Judge Pro Tempore
- Maricopa County Superior Court; provides Pro Bono assistance through Volunteer Lawyers Program