- Zucco, Alexandre M.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Congratulations to Alex Zucco (Associate, Grand Rapids)! Alex has recently been unanimously voted to serve a three year term on the Western Michigan Estate Planning Council (WMEPC) Board of Directors from 2021-2024. The objectives of the Council are:
- To promote cooperative efforts in the field of estate planning among the professions and businesses represented by its members
- To assist its members in keeping abreast of laws and other developments in the field of estate planning through meetings and the dissemination of information so as to continuously improve the estate planning services provided by its members.
- To promote respect for, and an understanding of, the relationships and functions in the field of estate planning of the professions and businesses represented by its members.
Members of the WMEPC consist of persons who are interested in and actively practicing estate planning in Western Michigan. Click here for more information.
- January 11, 2024 In the News Kimberly F. Whitfield Joins Dickinson Wright Silicon Valley Office
- July 20, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in Chambers 2023 High Net Worth Guide
- December 7, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named Grand Rapids Magazine 2022 Top Lawyers
- July 19, 2022 In the News Stephen Montgomery Joins Dickinson Wright Nashville Office
- July 18, 2022 In the News Les Raatz Awarded Eleanor Ter Horst Distinguished Service Award
- July 14, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in Chambers 2022 High Net Worth Guide
- June 7, 2022 In the News Elizabeth L. Luckenbach Sworn In as President of the Oakland County Bar Association
- April 7, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Southwest Super Lawyers, Six Named Rising Stars
- January 19, 2022 In the News Alexandre Zucco Named to Grand Rapids Magazine's The Best of the Best List