- Zucco, Alexandre M.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Congratulations to Alex Zucco (Associate, Grand Rapids)! Alex has recently been unanimously voted to serve a three year term on the Western Michigan Estate Planning Council (WMEPC) Board of Directors from 2021-2024. The objectives of the Council are:
- To promote cooperative efforts in the field of estate planning among the professions and businesses represented by its members
- To assist its members in keeping abreast of laws and other developments in the field of estate planning through meetings and the dissemination of information so as to continuously improve the estate planning services provided by its members.
- To promote respect for, and an understanding of, the relationships and functions in the field of estate planning of the professions and businesses represented by its members.
Members of the WMEPC consist of persons who are interested in and actively practicing estate planning in Western Michigan. Click here for more information.
- September 8, 2021 In the News Luke Federici Joins Dickinson Wright Reno Office
- July 22, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in Chambers 2021 High Net Worth Guide
- April 8, 2021 In the News Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Southwest Super Lawyers, Three Named Rising Stars
- March 02, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office Ranked in Nine Categories in the 2021 Ranking Arizona Guide
- December 9, 2020 In the News Amber Hughes Appointed to Committee on Examinations by Supreme Court of Arizona
- November 12, 2020 Industry Alerts Michigan Passes Law Allowing Remote Witnesses and Remote Notarizations
- July 14, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in Chambers 2020 High Net Worth Guide
- May 7, 2020 Webinars Estate Planning in the Time of COVID-19
- April 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Virtual Witnessing of Wills and POAs During COVID-19