- Zinn, L. Pahl
- Media Mentions
Pahl Zinn (Member, Detroit) was interviewed by Waste Dive on the circumstances surrounding Waste Management’s plans to acquire Advanced Disposal Services. Before the deal can be approved, both companies must submit a Hart-Scott-Rodino premerger notification and report with the U.S. Department of Justice and Federal Trade Commission to assess market overlap. The acquisition will likely be approved, but it remains to be seen what the companies will have to divest.
"Are you going to be removing competition for the market? Are you going to end up with a monopoly? It's not illegal to have a monopoly, but it's improper to use monopoly power for improper means," Zinn told Waste Dive.
- December 9-10, 2019 Conferences MJBizDaily Investor Intelligence Conference
- December 6, 2019 In the News Eight Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in Grand Rapids Magazine 2019 Top Lawyers
- December 5, 2019 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named Secretary of the Shaquille O'Neal Foundation Board
- December 2019 Industry Alerts Citing Unpublished Opinions
- December 2019 Industry Alerts Effect of Denials of Leave to Appeal “For Lack of Merit”
- December 5, 2019 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 12, Number 6
- December 4, 2019 Webinars The CCPA Update: What the Amendments and the Attorney General's Regulations Really Mean for Your Business
- December 2, 2019 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2020 Ohio Super Lawyers, Five Named Rising Stars
- December 2, 2019 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2020 Kentucky Super Lawyers, Two Named Rising Stars