- Zinn, L. Pahl
- Media Mentions
Pahl Zinn (Member, Detroit) was interviewed by Waste Dive on the circumstances surrounding Waste Management’s plans to acquire Advanced Disposal Services. Before the deal can be approved, both companies must submit a Hart-Scott-Rodino premerger notification and report with the U.S. Department of Justice and Federal Trade Commission to assess market overlap. The acquisition will likely be approved, but it remains to be seen what the companies will have to divest.
"Are you going to be removing competition for the market? Are you going to end up with a monopoly? It's not illegal to have a monopoly, but it's improper to use monopoly power for improper means," Zinn told Waste Dive.
- September 24, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked Number Two in Midwest Real Estate News “Best of the Best”
- September 23, 2020 Webinars Political and Policy Advocacy for 501[c](4) Organizations in Kentucky
- September 23, 2020 Industry Alerts DW China Trade Update (35th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十五期)
- September 23, 2020 Blogs 特急の審査が必要な雇用主・従業員のためのプレミアム・プロセスが今月再開します。| Premium Processing Resumes This Month for Desperate Employers and Their Employees
- September 2020 Blogs 米国移民局の予算危機と米国移民制度への潜在的影響 | The USCIS Budget Crisis and Its Potential Impact on the U.S. Immigration System
- September 18, 2020 In the News Fifty-Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2020 Michigan Super Lawyers, Twenty-Five Named Rising Stars
- September 18, 2020 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to Michigan Super Lawyers 2020 Top Lists
- September 16, 2020 Industry Alerts WTO Ruling Finds U.S. in Violation of International Regulations by Imposing Section 301 Tariffs on Chinese Imports | 世贸组织裁决美国对华征收301条款关税违反国际法规
- September 15, 2020 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2021 Edition of Chambers Canada