- Zinn, L. Pahl
- Media Mentions
Pahl Zinn (Member, Detroit) was interviewed by Waste Dive on the circumstances surrounding Waste Management’s plans to acquire Advanced Disposal Services. Before the deal can be approved, both companies must submit a Hart-Scott-Rodino premerger notification and report with the U.S. Department of Justice and Federal Trade Commission to assess market overlap. The acquisition will likely be approved, but it remains to be seen what the companies will have to divest.
"Are you going to be removing competition for the market? Are you going to end up with a monopoly? It's not illegal to have a monopoly, but it's improper to use monopoly power for improper means," Zinn told Waste Dive.
- August 21, 2019 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Lawyers Named Best Lawyers in Canada® 2020
- August 21, 2019 In the News Lawyer Michael D. Lipton, Q.C. Named Best Lawyers in Canada® 2020 “Lawyer of the Year”
- August 21, 2019 Industry Alerts Gaming and Hospitality Legal News: Volume 12, Number 5
- August 20, 2019 Webinars Landslide Webinar Series: Integrating Trade Secret and Patent Strategies for Coordinated Protection: Pitfalls and Opportunities
- August 20, 2019 In the News J. Alex Grimsley Joins Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office as a Member
- August 15, 2019 In the News Timothy Overton Appointed to the Arizona Commission of African American Affairs
- August 15, 2019 In the News Twenty-Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named Best Lawyers in America® 2020 "Lawyer of the Year"
- August 15, 2019 In the News 183 Dickinson Wright Attorneys Ranked in Best Lawyers in America® 2020 Edition
- August 12, 2019 In the News Madeline Fleisher Selected for Leadership Columbus 2020 Class