- Zinn, L. Pahl
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Pahl Zinn (Member, Detroit) was interviewed by Waste Dive on the circumstances surrounding Waste Management’s plans to acquire Advanced Disposal Services. Before the deal can be approved, both companies must submit a Hart-Scott-Rodino premerger notification and report with the U.S. Department of Justice and Federal Trade Commission to assess market overlap. The acquisition will likely be approved, but it remains to be seen what the companies will have to divest.
"Are you going to be removing competition for the market? Are you going to end up with a monopoly? It's not illegal to have a monopoly, but it's improper to use monopoly power for improper means," Zinn told Waste Dive.
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- April 14, 2021 Webinars A Shot in the Arm: Current COVID-19 Workplace Issues Webinar
- April 8, 2021 In the News Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Southwest Super Lawyers, Three Named Rising Stars
- April 07, 2021 Industry Alerts Reference re Greenhouse Gas Pollution Pricing Act – Supreme Court of Canada Rules Carbon Pricing Constitutional
- April 06, 2021 Industry Alerts SPAC Transactions Continue to Draw SEC’s Attention
- April 6, 2021 In the News Venroy July Joins Dickinson Wright Washington D.C. Office
- March 30, 2021 In the News Jake McMillian Joins Dickinson Wright as its First Director of Diversity and Inclusion
- March 29, 2021 Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host Virtual Discussion on Firm Life in Detroit for Black Law Student Association
- March 29, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Statement on Anti-Asian Violence