- Zinn, L. Pahl
- Media Mentions
Pahl Zinn (Member, Detroit) was interviewed by Waste Dive on the circumstances surrounding Waste Management’s plans to acquire Advanced Disposal Services. Before the deal can be approved, both companies must submit a Hart-Scott-Rodino premerger notification and report with the U.S. Department of Justice and Federal Trade Commission to assess market overlap. The acquisition will likely be approved, but it remains to be seen what the companies will have to divest.
"Are you going to be removing competition for the market? Are you going to end up with a monopoly? It's not illegal to have a monopoly, but it's improper to use monopoly power for improper means," Zinn told Waste Dive.
- February 19, 2020 Webinars Strategies to Protect Software Technology
- February 14, 2020 In the News Michael D. Lipton, Q.C. and Kathleen Campbell Walker Recognized in Chambers Global Guide 2020
- February 14, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in the 2020 Edition of the WTR 1000
- February 12, 2020 In the News Timothy Strong Joins Dickinson Wright’s Phoenix Office
- February 12, 2020 In the News Scott A. Petz Appointed to Electronic Discovery Reference Model 2020 Global Advisory Council
- February 10, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Announces New Staff Paid Parental Leave Policy
- February 2020 Media Mentions Dan Ujczo Quoted by Netsuite Brainyard on Approaching Ratification of USMCA
- February 6, 2020 In the News Six Intellectual Property Attorneys Join Dickinson Wright Ann Arbor Office
- February 6, 2020 In the News Katheryne L. Zelenock Elected to the Midwest Real Estate News Commercial Real Estate Hall of Fame