- Wolfson, Steven D.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Steven Wolfson (Member, Phoenix) recently gave a complimentary virtual presentation via Zoom titled “Changing Parenting Time,” on behalf of the Coconino County Superior Court as part of their “Legal Talk” webinar series, available to residents in northern Arizona. The webinar is part of the AZCourtHelp program, designed to assist individuals in navigating family court during the COVID-19 pandemic. Steven will be presenting the program on May 11, 2021 and June 8, 2021, as well. For more information, click here.
- April 8, 2021 In the News Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Southwest Super Lawyers, Three Named Rising Stars
- March 02, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office Ranked in Nine Categories in the 2021 Ranking Arizona Guide
- March 10, 2020 In the News James Patterson and Marlene Pontrelli Named Top 100 Lawyers in Arizona
- January 15, 2020 In the News Marlene Pontrelli and Robert Schwartz Release 2nd Edition of Divorce in Arizona
- October 2019 Media Mentions Lynn Capp Sirich Profiled by Detroit Legal News
- August 5, 2019 In the News Lynn Capp Sirich Named a "2019 Women in the Law" Honoree by Michigan Lawyers Weekly
- April 15, 2019 In the News Ten Practices in Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office Ranked in the 2019 Ranking Arizona Guide
- January 24, 2019 In the News Lynn Capp Sirich Elected a Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- October 31, 2018 Media Mentions Dana Levy & Marlene Pontrelli Named to Attorney At Law Magazine's 2018 List of Women in Law