- Wolfson, Steven D.
- Media Mentions
Steven Wolfson was recently quoted in the FOX 10 Phoenix article, "Proposed Arizona Bill Would Allow Older Teens to Have a Say In Custody When Their Parents Divorce." The article discusses proposed bill HB2642, under which a child who is at least 14 years old and is "sufficiently mature so that the child can intelligently and voluntarily express a preference for one parent" will have the legal right to choose which parent they want to live with. Steven says, "No state in the union has gone this far to allow a 14-year-old, or child of any age, to have essentially veto power over what's going to happen in legal decision-making or parenting time." To read the article, click here.
- April 7, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Southwest Super Lawyers, Six Named Rising Stars
- April 8, 2021 In the News Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Southwest Super Lawyers, Three Named Rising Stars
- March 02, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office Ranked in Nine Categories in the 2021 Ranking Arizona Guide
- February 09, 2021 Media Mentions Steven Wolfson Presents AZCourtHelp Webinar on "Changing Parenting Time"
- March 10, 2020 In the News James Patterson and Marlene Pontrelli Named Top 100 Lawyers in Arizona
- January 15, 2020 In the News Marlene Pontrelli and Robert Schwartz Release 2nd Edition of Divorce in Arizona
- October 2019 Media Mentions Lynn Capp Sirich Profiled by Detroit Legal News
- August 5, 2019 In the News Lynn Capp Sirich Named a "2019 Women in the Law" Honoree by Michigan Lawyers Weekly
- April 15, 2019 In the News Ten Practices in Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office Ranked in the 2019 Ranking Arizona Guide