- Williams, Sharaé L.
- Media Mentions
Sharaé Williams has been selected for inclusion in The National Black Lawyers' "Top 40 Under 40 Black Lawyers in Michigan." This exclusive organization is by invitation only and is limited to the top 40 attorneys under the age of 40 in each state who have demonstrated excellence and have achieved outstanding results in their careers. To learn more, click here.
- August 18, 2022 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel was recently quoted in The Washington Post article, “Could the DOJ sway the PGA Tour-LIV Golf fight? It’s complicated.”
- August 18, 2022 In the News 178 Dickinson Wright Attorneys Ranked in Best Lawyers in America® 2023 Edition
- August 18, 2022 In the News Twenty-One Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named Best Lawyers in America® 2023 “Lawyer of the Year”
- August 18, 2022 In the News Forty Dickinson Wright Attorneys Ranked in Best Lawyers in America® “Ones to Watch” 2023 Edition
- August 15, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka was recently quoted in the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) article, "Federal Bill Would Offer Some Legal Protections for Gig Workers."
- August 12, 2022 In the News Forty Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Michigan Super Lawyers, 17 Named Rising Stars
- August 12, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to Michigan Super Lawyers 2022 Top Lists
- August 11, 2022 In the News David Mirazo and Michelle Esparza Join Dickinson Wright El Paso Office
- August 10, 2022 Industry Alerts Scope of Cross-Appeals in the Michigan Court of Appeals