Sharae' Williams Selected for Inclusion in The National Black Lawyers' "Top 40 Under 40 Black Lawyers in Michigan"
- Williams, Sharaé L.
- Media Mentions
Sharaé Williams has been selected for inclusion in The National Black Lawyers' "Top 40 Under 40 Black Lawyers in Michigan." This exclusive organization is by invitation only and is limited to the top 40 attorneys under the age of 40 in each state who have demonstrated excellence and have achieved outstanding results in their careers. To learn more, click here.
- March 30, 2023 Blogs 州の給与透明化法－PERMの求人活動を実施する前に 雇用主が確認すべき5つの問題 | State Pay Transparency Laws: 5 Questions Employers Must Ask Before Starting A PERM Recruitment Campaign
- March 29, 2023 In the News Joseph Silvia has been quoted in an article by MarketWatch, “Signature Bank provided critical services to law firms. Now they’re weighing their next move.”
- March 28, 2023 In the News Jacob Frenkel was featured recently in the CNBC Worldwide Exchange segment, "Two former SEC and Treasury officials discuss the Justice Department’s SVB investigation."
- March 27, 2023 Industry Alerts U.S. Supreme Court Decides Perez v. Sturgis Public Schools
- March 27, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Listed in Modern Healthcare’s 2023 Largest Law Firms
- March 22, 2023 Media Mentions Kris Beecher has been quoted in an article by the Arizona Republic, "Native leaders are watching new lawmaker who represents more than half of Arizona's tribes.”
- March 22, 2023 In the News Leslee Lewis Named a “Notable West Michigan Lawyer” by Crain’s Grand Rapids Business
- March 22, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2023 Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- March 22, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia has been quoted in the S&P Global article, “'Small universe' of buyers available for Silicon Valley Bank.”