- Walker, Mark C. .
- In the News
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that effective June 2022, Mark Walker (Member, El Paso) has been appointed to join the State Bar of Texas’ Continuing Legal Education Committee.
This committee is tasked with monitoring the continuing legal educational needs of lawyers and other professionals, reviewing and making recommendations for any mandatory educational requirements for lawyers to maintain professional competence, and promoting appropriate educational programs through TexasBarCLE of the State Bar of Texas. Walker will serve a term of three years.
“It is truly an honor and privilege to be appointed to this committee. I look forward to working with my peers to support the continuing legal education of lawyers and other professionals,” said Walker.
As a trial and appellate lawyer for over 30 years, Walker has more than 75 verdicts and 30 appeals to his credit. He counsels clients to assume that every case will go to trial, in order to put them in the best position to make informed decisions on a broad array of business, commercial, product liability, administrative, regulatory, and tort and negligence matters. His high level of experience in these practice areas is what awarded him the recognition of committee leadership and appointment by the Texas State Bar President. Walker is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law since 1990, served on the examination commission of the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, and is a frequent speaker on litigation issues at state and national conferences. Walker was also recently named a Founding Leadership Cabinet Member of Paso del Norte Center at Meadows Mental Health Policy Institute in November 2021.
- December 7, 2023 In the News John S. Artz and Yuri Chumak Recognized In IAM Global Leaders 2024
- December 06, 2023 Industry Alerts Understanding the CSA’s Proposed Shelf Prospectus Regime for Well-Known Seasoned Issuers
- December 6, 2023 In the News Christopher Cornwall Named to Michigan Lawyers Weekly’s ‘Michigan’s Go To Lawyers Power List’
- December 05, 2023 Articles Michigan Court of Appeals Clarifies Application of the “Plain Error” Rule
- December 05, 2023 Media Mentions The Texas Tribune recently quoted Kathleen Campbell Walker in the article, "Texas is on the verge of making illegal border crossings a state crime. Here’s what you need to know."
- December 05, 2023 Media Mentions Eric W. Gregory has been quoted in MarketWatch article, "Why wealthy investors put $125 billion into this new type of private-equity fund last year."
- December 4, 2023 In the News Tripp Lake Joins Dickinson Wright Denver Office as a Member
- December 04, 2023 Media Mentions Frank Borger Gilligan's article was recently published by Corporate Compliance Insights, "SEC Brings Beneficial Ownership Reporting Into the Internet Age."
- December 04, 2023 Industry Alerts New Filing Requirements for Canadian Federal Corporations