- Walker, Mark C. .
- In the News
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that effective June 2022, Mark Walker (Member, El Paso) has been appointed to join the State Bar of Texas’ Continuing Legal Education Committee.
This committee is tasked with monitoring the continuing legal educational needs of lawyers and other professionals, reviewing and making recommendations for any mandatory educational requirements for lawyers to maintain professional competence, and promoting appropriate educational programs through TexasBarCLE of the State Bar of Texas. Walker will serve a term of three years.
“It is truly an honor and privilege to be appointed to this committee. I look forward to working with my peers to support the continuing legal education of lawyers and other professionals,” said Walker.
As a trial and appellate lawyer for over 30 years, Walker has more than 75 verdicts and 30 appeals to his credit. He counsels clients to assume that every case will go to trial, in order to put them in the best position to make informed decisions on a broad array of business, commercial, product liability, administrative, regulatory, and tort and negligence matters. His high level of experience in these practice areas is what awarded him the recognition of committee leadership and appointment by the Texas State Bar President. Walker is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law since 1990, served on the examination commission of the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, and is a frequent speaker on litigation issues at state and national conferences. Walker was also recently named a Founding Leadership Cabinet Member of Paso del Norte Center at Meadows Mental Health Policy Institute in November 2021.
- December 15, 2022 Webinars Two New Tools to Enforce and Defend Your Company’s Trademark Rights
- December 07, 2022 Webinars Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court -- Let's Explore the New European Patent Universe
- November 30, 2022 In the News Forty Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named DBusiness 2023 Top Lawyers
- November 29, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 23, 2022 Industry Alerts Caleb Green recently spoke on the panel "The New Business Models: More Remote Work Brings More Significant Physical and Cybersecurity Issues"
- November 17, 2022 Industry Alerts Asset Protection Newsletter Series Presented by Dickinson Wright, PLLC
- November 16, 2022 Industry Alerts Sanjukta Tole spoke at the World Intellectual Property Organization's seminar Practical Aspects of the Madrid System for the International Registration of Marks for Advanced Users
- November 16, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized by Diversity & Flexibility Alliance as a 2022 “Tipping the Scales” Honoree
- November 14, 2022 Media Mentions Vail C. Cloar recently spoke on the Phoenix Business Journal's Table of Experts segment, "Cybersecurity and Digital Privacy."