- Walker, Mark C. .
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Congratulations! Mark Walker (Member, El Paso) has been honored by the State Bar of Texas and has been selected from hundreds of speakers by the TexasBarCLE staff to receive the Standing Ovation award for 2020. This award was created to recognize CLE volunteers who stand out each year for their extraordinary energy, commitment of times, and leadership. “Texas attorneys are greatly indebted to busy practitioners like you who timelessly support our mission to provide high quality CLE. I congratulate you on winning this heartfelt award that comes directly from the TexasBarCLE staff,” Hedy Bower, Director, TexasBarCLE.
- November 3, 2021 Webinars Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- November 03, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies | 電気および自動運転車技術におけるソフトウェアの知的財産の保護
- October 20, 2021 Webinars North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation
- October 20, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation | 北米の電動化への動き: 東アジアではどうなるのか
- October 14, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Interviewed in Nevada Newsmakers on His Career
- October 08, 2021 Industry Alerts Key September USCIS Process Updates
- October 08, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Included in Hospital Peer Review on Telehealth Credentials
- October 07, 2021 In the News John Schuring Appointed as Chair of Business Law Section of Michigan State Bar
- October 6, 2021 In the News Rachel Schaffer Lawson Joins Dickinson Wright Nashville Office