Reputational Torts and the Texas Anti-SLAPP Law: The Essential Guide with Updates on the Texas Defamation Mitigation Act
- Walker, Mark C. .
- In the News
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Mark Walker's article, "Reputational Torts and the Texas Anti-SLAPP Law: The Essential Guide with Updates on the Texas Defamation Mitigation Act," was featured in The Advocate, the quarterly publication of the Litigation Section of the State Bar of Texas, in its annual “best of” issue, “The ‘Best of’ Litigation Update 2022.” To read the article, click here.
- May 25, 2023 In the News David Coscarella Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- May 2023 Industry Alerts Framework of Dodd-Frank Act "Clawback" Policy (Finally) Coming into Focus
- May 2023 Industry Alerts 更新情報：Form I-9のリモートフレキシビリティ制度が2023年7月31日に終了／対面での審査を8月30日までに実施する必要－その理由は？
- May 24, 2023 In the News Flavia Campbell Named to Latino Leaders Rising Stars 2023 List
- May 19, 2023 In the News Kathleen Campbell Walker Named to the 2023 Lawdragon 100 Leading Immigration Lawyers Guide
- May 17, 2023 In the News Daniel Waldman recently authored in Real Estate EXchange (RENX), "Commercial Landlord Alert! Tenants hurt by shutdowns may be entitled to rent-free extensions.”
- May 17, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia has been quoted in the S&P Global article, “U.S. Bancorp increases branch closures to community group's dismay.”
- May 17, 2023 Industry Alerts Plugged In: An EV Newsletter Vol 1 No 5
- May 16, 2023 Industry Alerts DEA Reverses Proposed Rule to Extend Telehealth Prescriptions of Controlled Substances