H. Steven Vogel Featured in Law360 Article on Joining Dickinson Wright
- Vogel, H. Steven
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
H. Steven Vogel (Member, Fort Lauderdale) was recently featured in the Law360 article, “Dickinson Wright Adds Litigator to its Fort Lauderdale office.” This article discusses Steven’s career and his recent hire with us in our Fort Lauderdale office as a professional liability and commercial litigation attorney. Vogel told Law360 on Monday that he is very excited to join Dickinson Wright. "I can only say good things about the firm," Vogel said. "Obviously I just arrived, but so far, everything DW does is first class and I'm excited to have a new opportunity.” Dickinson Wright opened its Fort Lauderdale office in 2016, and with Vogel's addition it boasts 11 attorneys. Click here to read Steven’s full featured article.
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 31, 2023 Media Mentions Christy McDonald was recently named to Crain's Grand Rapids Business 2023 Notable Leaders in DEI list
- May 30, 2023 Media Mentions Benjamin Sobczak has been quoted in an article by the Detroit Free Press, “More Michigan marijuana companies expected to come under receivership control.”
- May 25, 2023 In the News David Coscarella Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- May 2023 Industry Alerts Framework of Dodd-Frank Act "Clawback" Policy (Finally) Coming into Focus
- May 2023 Industry Alerts 更新情報：Form I-9のリモートフレキシビリティ制度が2023年7月31日に終了／対面での審査を8月30日までに実施する必要－その理由は？
- May 24, 2023 In the News Flavia Campbell Named to Latino Leaders Rising Stars 2023 List
- May 19, 2023 In the News Kathleen Campbell Walker Named to the 2023 Lawdragon 100 Leading Immigration Lawyers Guide
- May 17, 2023 In the News Daniel Waldman recently authored in Real Estate EXchange (RENX), "Commercial Landlord Alert! Tenants hurt by shutdowns may be entitled to rent-free extensions.”