- Villanueva, Cindy A.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Cindy Villanueva (Of Counsel, Phoenix) has been asked to serve as a panelist for the 24th Annual National Latina/o Law Student Virtual Conference and Moot Court Competition. This conference has been organized to bring together law students, professionals, and organizations from across the country to accomplish its mission of supporting the Latinx legal community. Cindy will be serving on a panel called, “The Future of IP Law,” where she and fellow panelists will discuss what it takes to become a part of the growing field, and how to ensure that you can be a part of its future. Please join Cindy on Thursday, March 4, 2021 at 10:15 A.M.- 11:15 P.M. PST. Click here to register.
- September 26, 2022 Blogs 移民局、コロナ禍の署名方針を恒久化へ | USCIS Makes Covid-19 Signature Policy Permanent
- September 26, 2022 Industry Alerts TTAB's Precedential Opinion in In re County of Orange Affirms Refusal of Registering Orange County's Unofficial Insignia
- September 23, 2022 In the News Caleb Green Recognized by the Washington Bar Association and National Bar Association as a 2022 Power 100 Honoree
- September 23, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 21, 2022 Media Mentions Andrew Dorisio was recently quoted in the Business Lexington article, "Protecting your IP in the digital age,"
- September 19, 2022 In the News James Stranges Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office as a Partner
- September 19, 2022 Blogs ミシガン最高裁判所による判決－性的指向を理由とする差 別は、エリオット・ラーセン市民権法で禁止されるとの判 断を下す | The Michigan Supreme Court Holds That Discrimination On The Basis Of Sexual Orientation Is Prohibited
- September 15, 2022 In the News Justin Gingerich Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- September 12, 2022 In the News Mark Heusel Elected to Japan America Society Board of Directors