- Villanueva, Cindy A.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Cindy Villanueva (Of Counsel, Phoenix) has been asked to serve as a panelist for the 24th Annual National Latina/o Law Student Virtual Conference and Moot Court Competition. This conference has been organized to bring together law students, professionals, and organizations from across the country to accomplish its mission of supporting the Latinx legal community. Cindy will be serving on a panel called, “The Future of IP Law,” where she and fellow panelists will discuss what it takes to become a part of the growing field, and how to ensure that you can be a part of its future. Please join Cindy on Thursday, March 4, 2021 at 10:15 A.M.- 11:15 P.M. PST. Click here to register.
- September 28, 2023 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series
- September 28, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2024 Edition of Chambers Canada
- September 28, 2023 In the News Matthew Powell and Michael Spink Listed in the 2023 Edition of the IAM Strategy 300
- September 28, 2023 In the News Alexandria Chun Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office
- September 26, 2023 Media Mentions Check out Kathleen Campbell Walker’s recent mention in the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) article, “How to Document Remote Verification of I-9s.”
- September 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Plugged In: An EV Newsletter Volume 1 No. 7
- September 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Lloyd Pierre-Louis and Sharaé Williams recently participated with the Midwest Black Law Student Association's 2023 Academic and Leadership Retreat.
- September 25, 2023 Media Mentions Check out Sara Jodka’s recent mention in the Business Insurance article, “More lawsuits likely in data breaches where no harm’s alleged.”
- September 22, 2023 Industry Alerts Congratulations to John Krieger recognized at the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) of Nevada’s annual gala on August 24, 2023