- Villanueva, Cindy A.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Cindy Villanueva (Of Counsel, Phoenix) has been asked to serve as a panelist for the 24th Annual National Latina/o Law Student Virtual Conference and Moot Court Competition. This conference has been organized to bring together law students, professionals, and organizations from across the country to accomplish its mission of supporting the Latinx legal community. Cindy will be serving on a panel called, “The Future of IP Law,” where she and fellow panelists will discuss what it takes to become a part of the growing field, and how to ensure that you can be a part of its future. Please join Cindy on Thursday, March 4, 2021 at 10:15 A.M.- 11:15 P.M. PST. Click here to register.
- January 31, 2023 In the News Canada-United States Business Association to Host 11th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 31, 2023 Articles Advocacy in Arbitration: 5 Tips from an Arbitrator on How to Present Your Case.
- January 31, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia was recently quoted in the American Banker article, "What does the future look like for crypto lenders?"
- January 31, 2023 In the News Caleb Green was recently featured on the KNPR live panel interview "State of Nevada"
- January 30, 2023 In the News Fredric Bellamy's article, "U.S. data privacy laws to enter new era in 2023," was published in Thomson Reuters.
- January 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Tick Tock – Michigan Employers Are on the Earned Sick Time Clock
- January 25, 2023 In the News Caleb Green was recently featured on the KNPR live panel interview "State of Nevada"
- January 25, 2023 Articles Your Contractor Messed Up. Can you Fire Them?
- January 24, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2023 Illinois Super Lawyers, One Named Rising Star