- Villanueva, Cindy A.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Cindy Villanueva (Of Counsel, Phoenix) has been asked to serve as a panelist for the 24th Annual National Latina/o Law Student Virtual Conference and Moot Court Competition. This conference has been organized to bring together law students, professionals, and organizations from across the country to accomplish its mission of supporting the Latinx legal community. Cindy will be serving on a panel called, “The Future of IP Law,” where she and fellow panelists will discuss what it takes to become a part of the growing field, and how to ensure that you can be a part of its future. Please join Cindy on Thursday, March 4, 2021 at 10:15 A.M.- 11:15 P.M. PST. Click here to register.
- November 3, 2021 Webinars Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- November 03, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies | 電気および自動運転車技術におけるソフトウェアの知的財産の保護
- October 20, 2021 Webinars North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation
- October 20, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation | 北米の電動化への動き: 東アジアではどうなるのか
- October 18, 2021 Blogs Key September USCIS Process Updates | 9月の米国移民局の手続きに関する主なアップデート
- October 14, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Interviewed in Nevada Newsmakers on His Career
- October 08, 2021 Industry Alerts Key September USCIS Process Updates
- October 08, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Included in Hospital Peer Review on Telehealth Credentials
- October 07, 2021 In the News John Schuring Appointed as Chair of Business Law Section of Michigan State Bar