- Villanueva, Cindy A.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Cindy Villanueva (Of Counsel, Phoenix) has been asked to serve as a panelist for the 24th Annual National Latina/o Law Student Virtual Conference and Moot Court Competition. This conference has been organized to bring together law students, professionals, and organizations from across the country to accomplish its mission of supporting the Latinx legal community. Cindy will be serving on a panel called, “The Future of IP Law,” where she and fellow panelists will discuss what it takes to become a part of the growing field, and how to ensure that you can be a part of its future. Please join Cindy on Thursday, March 4, 2021 at 10:15 A.M.- 11:15 P.M. PST. Click here to register.
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- May 05, 2021 Media Mentions Timothy Overton Discusses Tying Executive Pay to Diversity Progress with Social Television Network
- May 04, 2021 Media Mentions Aaron Burrell Featured in HR Dive on Diversity and Inclusion Efforts Following George Floyd Killing
- May 3, 2021 In the News Kenneth Dyer Joins Dickinson Wright Silicon Valley Office
- May 03, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Beemer Discusses Returning to Work While COVID-19 is Present with Creators.com
- May 03, 2021 Media Mentions Michael Lipton, Q.C. Quoted by Law.com International on Canadian Law Firms and Growth in Gaming Law
- May 03, 2021 Media Mentions Kevin Doherty Featured in Captive Insurance Times on Tennessee's Growing Reputation
- April 29, 2021 Industry Alerts Aaron Burrell Joins Minutes on the Matter to Discuss Diversity and Inclusion
- April 29, 2021 Media Mentions Josh Burgener Approved as Rule 31 Mediator by Tennessee Alternative Dispute Resolution Commission